Immigration is completely out of control (6 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SystemShock

Uh yu ka t'ann
Reaction score
A couple of days ago, one of the main US-MX border points of entry was blocked by 1000's of migrants demanding entry into the country, which caused chaos for those who lawfully cross the border on business, for work, or for delivery of goods, both ways.

Lawful border crossings are getting progressively worse across the border, and drug cartels are finding it easier to move product, as the CBP has to transfer personnel and efforts to the processing of migrants.

It's not different on MX's South border. Yesterday, ~5000 migrants stormed into Chiapas all the way to the INM building (INM is immigration) running over fences, barricades, and elements of the National Guard. They are now taking over an ecological park in Tapachula, Chiapas, which it's going to be severely affected, as it's been the case with just about everywhere migrants squat.

Unfortunately, Juan Trump (that's Donald Trump's pet name for the President of México) was bamboozled by his "friend" Donald into making MX a "lobby" for migrants trying to reach the U.S.

Many people would argue that migrants are "good for the economy", but that is not always the case. Billions of dollars leave the U.S. economy every year, because migrants send money from the U.S. to other countries to support families there. The biggest destinations are India and MX, to the tune of 100 billion dollars in 2023 alone, according to the Bank of México (kind of like the MX version of the Fed). These billions of dollars do not circulate in the U.S. economy.

Speaking of inflation, the past year, the U.S. dollar has lost ~20% of its value against the MX peso. One of the main reasons for it, is the amount of money being sent to MX from the U.S. And MX is the U.S. 2nd largest trading partner.

Gregg Abbott is a lot of things, but I don't blame him for his attempts at curbing the hordes of people demanding entry into the U.S., even the busing of migrants to other States, making some put their money where their mouth is, like the Mayor of NYC, who was so welcoming of migrants, until he he got a taste, then went crying to the federal government for more money, while the shelters were at full capacity; shelters which BTW serve the NYC poor as well.

And please, no one mention a wall. There is a wall. A wall can be climbed; a wall can be dug under.; holes can be punched through walls.

Dan Bishop is dumb and uninteresting.

Republicans and people like yourself opposing this bill don't want to do anything substantive about Immigration or the migrant surge. They just want to complain, which makes them easy to ignore.
Nice talking points especially when the left has said there wasnt a crisis at the border the last 3 years until they needed money for Ukraine.

Sure, whatever. The right wing doesn't care about a solution to Immigration.
My post from the previous page:

Many Republicans who claim to want to fix the border are full of shirt and want the illegals in for cheap labor.

Democrats want them here for votes for whenever they get amnesty passed.

There are very few members of Congress who actually want to fix the border/immigration.

My post from the previous page:

Many Republicans who claim to want to fix the border are full of shirt and want the illegals in for cheap labor.

Democrats want them here for votes for whenever they get amnesty passed.

There are very few members of Congress who actually want to fix the border/immigration.

I didn't just say Republican politicians. I said the right wing. By that, I mean the whole right wing ecosphere. They just want to complain, make government dysfunctional (as opposed to helping it function properly), demonize migrants and put fear into right wing voters.

But if you actually believe that, why did you post tweets from a Republican congressmen if he's full of shirt?

I didn't just say Republican politicians. I said the right wing. By that, I mean the whole right wing ecosphere. They just want to complain, make government dysfunctional (as opposed to helping it function properly), demonize migrants and put fear into right wing voters.

But if you actually believe that, why did you post tweets from a Republican congressmen if he's full of shirt?
I trust one person in Congress. Thomas Massie. That's it. That's doesn't mean I won't listen when others point out bad parts of bills.

Democrats want the illegal immigrants as eventual votes and they don't give a shirt about fixing the border. Neither do establishment Republicans.

I trust one person in Congress. Thomas Massie. That's it. That's doesn't mean I won't listen when others point out bad parts of bills.

Democrats want the illegal immigrants as eventual votes and they don't give a shirt about fixing the border. Neither do establishment Republicans.

Thomas Massie is an idiot.

Right wingers like Massie don't give a shirt about fixing the border. They're all just radical posers ready to screw the US over at every turn.

Democrats with the Great Replacement Theory...

…a pathway to citizenship for our nation's 11 million undocumented immigrants is the only way to maintain [Democrats] electoral strength in the future…”

Centre for American Progress (2013)

1000004357.jpg

1000004358.jpg

…a pathway to citizenship for our nation's 11 million undocumented immigrants is the only way to maintain [Democrats] electoral strength in the future…”

1000004357.jpg

1000004358.jpg

Clearly what you're claiming is white replacement from that article never came to pass. So are you proclaiming that white replacement theory was a faulty accusation from the right wing to begin with?

Why are white people such as yourself scared of competing in a multicultural society and instead favor policies to keep white people as the majority by force?

SFL: When did we ever have a closed border? Trump released over 2 million single men into this country.

Oh, and you’re openly quoting white nationalists now? To go with your support for sexual assault against women?

SFL: in a nation of 330 million people, you actually think 11 million new citizens, who will qualify in a staggered timeline, will make a difference? And they would all have to go through all the normal citizenship qualifications. They won’t all bother to do it, and they won’t all vote in the same way for the same people.

We get anywhere between 1.2-1.7 million new citizens every year. So every 10 years we have 11 million new citizens right now.

White nationalists are pitching a fit because they don’t want brown skinned people here. And you are repeating their lies and fear mongering.

1000004357.jpg

1000004358.jpg

These are not representing the Democratic Party. The Democratic Party had no part in this paper. It isn’t written from a partisan POV. Did you read it?

a pathway to citizenship for our nation's 11 million undocumented immigrants is the only way to maintain [Democrats] electoral strength in the future…”

Where did you get this quote? It misquotes the article. It has inserted a word that changes the meaning of the sentence.

You come in here and push lies like you get paid to do it? Do you get paid to post these lies?

MAGA cannot stop lying about the bill, all in service to Trump, the liar in chief. He has made the GOP in his image (liars, pro-Putin, personal power over country, immoral and unethical).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
Top Bottom