General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump (10 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SamAndreas

It's Not my Fault
Reaction score
Today it begins, Kamala has reached the point that she's the Democratic Party nominee:

There's video from today. this link has video from her first public appearance since Biden endorsed her:

She spent yesterday on the telephone for most of the day. I read that yesterday that she called the party leaders in all 50 states. That would take me three days.

She's renamed her YouTube channel, that's the where to go for video: https://www.youtube.com/@kamalaharris

This is her video on her channel from two hours ago:

To play it, start it, and then move it up to 5:47. This was one of those live videos which don't start at zero.

I've named this thread General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump

Trump needs an introduction post as well, a MAGA suporter ought to write it: @Farb, @SaintForLife , @Others, calling for someone to please introduce your GOP candidate for this 2024 general election thread.

Last edited:
There was no "situation room" because 1. The US was NOT involved in the operation and 2. Nor were they given a definitive operation time

So you can make up whatever explanation you want.

But when you are wrong, you are REALLY WRONG.

And when it comes to information, you are wrong more than right. And apparently ok with that because you keep coming back to show all of us just how little you research.

He hasn't been right, about anything.....Red wave anyone? And frankly, he has turned into a full on troll, a very uneducated one at that, he feigns ignorance often.....

White dudes have always been the conserative. The change in minority men is the big swing for Republicans this election.
That would excuse it if we were talking about supporting conservative beliefs vs liberal beliefs but we have gone WAY beyond those beliefs. We are talking about, at the very least, a radical extremist right-wing agenda and there are some white dudes rejecting that extreme agenda while the majority are fully embracing the agenda with not even batting an eye to the idea of the worst parts.

There was no "situation room" because 1. The US was NOT involved in the operation and 2. Nor were they given a definitive operation time

So you can make up whatever explanation you want.

But when you are wrong, you are REALLY WRONG.

And when it comes to information, you are wrong more than right. And apparently ok with that because you keep coming back to show all of us just how little you research.
Lol, you fools are fed by the lying media and apparently you know so much that just ain't so! The media fed fools you are is laughable!

That would excuse it if we were talking about supporting conservative beliefs vs liberal beliefs but we have gone WAY beyond those beliefs. We are talking about, at the very least, a radical extremist right-wing agenda and there are some white dudes rejecting that extreme agenda while the majority are fully embracing the agenda with not even batting an eye to the idea of the worst parts.

Actually, what we were talking about was the demographic to blame for a Trump victory. The biggest change has been the rise in his support amongst Latino, and Black men. What is balancing that out is Harris gaining popularity with women, esp white women. This election has a pronounced gender divide. All I pointed out was white guys have been conserative since, forever.

If Democrats want to make any in roads with these groups villifying them won't work. You need to figure out what is going on.

Part of his Rogan interview. He’s completely bonkers about stuff. As ignorant as he can be. He told the lie again about schools changing a student’s sex without parental consent, Rogan didn’t even question it. (caveat: I am only listening to clips, I cannot stomach Trump or Rogan for any real length of time).

Here’s another group of ignorant statements:

Trump to Joe Rogan:
-California has so much water. (they don't)
- California doesn't know it (they know they don't)
- They have brownouts every weekend (they don't)
- I will veto a California law within my first 2 days in office. (that’s not something he can do)

He’s talking about a CA law banning sales of internal combustion vehicles after 2035 in CA. I’m guessing this is a ban on new vehicle sales only. And if CA elects someone between now and then who can get the legislature to rescind the ban they can do that, but I don’t think POTUS can repeal it on Day 1, which is what dumbo said he would do.

Actually, what we were talking about was the demographic to blame for a Trump victory. The biggest change has been the rise in his support amongst Latino, and Black men.
That is what I was talking about.....and it's the most confusing. Explain to me how a black man (unless they are extremely wealthy) can possibly decide that a vote for Trump would be better for them than a vote for Harris. Not only short term, but long term. Make it make sense.

That is what I was talking about.....and it's the most confusing. Explain to me how a black man (unless they are extremely wealthy) can possibly decide that a vote for Trump would be better for them than a vote for Harris. Not only short term, but long term. Make it make sense.
Nothing new about it - used to influence across the spectrum. Try to blow up out of proportion some minute detail (true) wrapped in a bunch of lies/hyperpole, to the point that the emotions overshadow the big picture and all rational thought.

Kamala is a woman. (true) Do you want some woman telling you what to do? (insert extreme whatever you think will trigger the target.) Repeat ad nauseam.

Easy, misogyny. They won’t always admit to it. But that’s what a lot of it is.

Part of his Rogan interview. He’s completely bonkers about stuff. As ignorant as he can be. He told the lie again about schools changing a student’s sex without parental consent, Rogan didn’t even question it. (caveat: I am only listening to clips, I cannot stomach Trump or Rogan for any real length of time).

Here’s another group of ignorant statements:

Trump to Joe Rogan:
-California has so much water. (they don't)
- California doesn't know it (they know they don't)
- They have brownouts every weekend (they don't)
- I will veto a California law within my first 2 days in office. (that’s not something he can do)

He’s talking about a CA law banning sales of internal combustion vehicles after 2035 in CA. I’m guessing this is a ban on new vehicle sales only. And if CA elects someone between now and then who can get the legislature to rescind the ban they can do that, but I don’t think POTUS can repeal it on Day 1, which is what dumbo said he would do.

Just a reminder that same guy said California had a giant spigot they can turn on and off to get water from northern Cali to southern Cali.

Actually, what we were talking about was the demographic to blame for a Trump victory. The biggest change has been the rise in his support amongst Latino, and Black men. What is balancing that out is Harris gaining popularity with women, esp white women. This election has a pronounced gender divide. All I pointed out was white guys have been conserative since, forever.

If Democrats want to make any in roads with these groups villifying them won't work. You need to figure out what is going on.

On the micro level of this election, I will say the support of trump by black & latino men are overstated. The ones that do support him are doing so out of being ignorant and are easily duped.

My thoughts on pointing out trump's large support of white men comes from a macro level of who we are as a country! White men support of those radical extremist ideas are not born out of ignorance, they fully embrace the shift from being a nation that welcomes prosperity for all to a nation that belongs to me and me alone.

I will say the support of trump by black & latino men are overstated
I agree with this for sure. There’s a lot of noise and some polling, but polling is pretty suspect, and Rs are deliberately overstating their support as part of the plan to declare cheating by Dems again.

Trump has very likely paid some black men to support him, influencers, and that is having some effect but I think it’s oversold.

His bravado and "tough guy" thing plays well for some and things are decently more expensive now compared to when Trump was in office. I think it's about as simple as that, with maybe a few other social issues contributing as well.

Easy, misogyny. They won’t always admit to it. But that’s what a lot of it is.

This is exactly what I was talking about.

I can give you a really good example.

Why has the left ignored male college graduate levels? Why was anyone talking about women in stem when there is a 10 point grudation rate disparity in favor of women?

The whole incel thing is mocked, and ignored at our peril. Never has a young, sexless male population been good for the stability of a society.

At some point, us liberals will have to come to terms with the fact we failed young men.

It sucks that people want to wrap this up "misogny" then the above example has to be misandry. Would I want to vote for a bunch of man haters if I was a young man?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
Top Bottom