General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump (7 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SamAndreas

It's Not my Fault
Reaction score
Today it begins, Kamala has reached the point that she's the Democratic Party nominee:

There's video from today. this link has video from her first public appearance since Biden endorsed her:

She spent yesterday on the telephone for most of the day. I read that yesterday that she called the party leaders in all 50 states. That would take me three days.

She's renamed her YouTube channel, that's the where to go for video: https://www.youtube.com/@kamalaharris

This is her video on her channel from two hours ago:

To play it, start it, and then move it up to 5:47. This was one of those live videos which don't start at zero.

I've named this thread General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump

Trump needs an introduction post as well, a MAGA suporter ought to write it: @Farb, @SaintForLife , @Others, calling for someone to please introduce your GOP candidate for this 2024 general election thread.

Last edited:
This...So. Much. This!

How in the world did Harris's campaign know what to type into the teleprompter and why in the world did FOX let her use a teleprompter to answer that question?

SATIRE SATIRE SATIRE SATIRE, in case anyone didn't pick up on the fact that I was being satirical.

This...So. Much. This!

Wow, that's worth playing it again with it on full screen just to see that Fox guy's "pig eyes" and facial expressions again.

Based on what I saw him express through body language is she made an enemy today. He was very upset.

Sure. But like you said, it’s very unlikely. Tells me their poll in this case is very suspect and should probably be ignored.
I have been ignoring polls, ignoring all of the newsmaker polls. If they are polling for a news outfit, then they are newsmaker polls, not news.

You've probably heard the old saw about everyone having both a holes and opinions. Everyone's got them.

This one is one of those. When I looked her up so that I could know who was speaking, I find that she not only has an opinion, she's also from Texas too boot.

So I'll boot.

Interesting that this article is “what does that say about the Democratic Party?” and not “what does that say about the people voting for Donald Trump?”

And if you look at this person's other articles, they are all heavily right slanted in topics.
For example:
fr.jpg

So this isn't some neutral author.

And oddly, she seems to have a crush on JD Vance and thinks he would be a better president

It would say more about The United States of America than it does its Democratic Party! The Republican Party chose to nominate this "uniquely horrible" candidate to represent their Party and if he should win, the voters of that Peice of work will be solely responsible. The Democratic Party's standards and vision are ALL within the ideals that are Founding Fathers laid out for us all.

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

If trump wins, the Democratic Party will still be here to pick up pieces and get the country back on track...they have had plenty of practice doing so!

And if you look at this person's other articles, they are all heavily right slanted in topics.
For example:
fr.jpg

So this isn't some neutral author.

And oddly, she seems to have a crush on JD Vance and thinks he would be a better president
JD Vance just might be worse than Trump. He’s younger so he doesn’t have the history of crimes yet, but he is potentially more damaged as an individual and more capable of atrocities.

Where Trump just doesn’t care about anyone except himself, Vance truly wants to harm people. He wants to hurt people. Especially women and migrants.

I watched it, quite a bit of it. the audience was extraordinarily polite, but they couldn't hide their disgust when he lied, and they knew when he was lying.

My guess is that the Criminal's con has finally collapsed. Cons do collapse, that's the problem with a life of crime. When it collapses the people who loved him before will hate him the most.

What the experienced con artist usually does when that happens is to throw a totally disgusting wall-eyed-fit. It protects them from harm until they can make a fast getaway. I'm talking about gibbering in tongues, belly on the ground banging fists and feet on the ground, perhaps even smacking his head on the ground for effect.

Most folks will not touch a crazy man throwing a gibbering wall-eyed-fit. Human nature is not always what one would expect it to be. That throwing a fit to give a conman time to escape is old knowledge. Criminals... .

That swaying to the music bit the other night is a variation on that theme, perhaps indicative that he knows his con is up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
Top Bottom