General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump (6 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SamAndreas

It's Not my Fault
Reaction score
Today it begins, Kamala has reached the point that she's the Democratic Party nominee:

There's video from today. this link has video from her first public appearance since Biden endorsed her:

She spent yesterday on the telephone for most of the day. I read that yesterday that she called the party leaders in all 50 states. That would take me three days.

She's renamed her YouTube channel, that's the where to go for video: https://www.youtube.com/@kamalaharris

This is her video on her channel from two hours ago:

To play it, start it, and then move it up to 5:47. This was one of those live videos which don't start at zero.

I've named this thread General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump

Trump needs an introduction post as well, a MAGA suporter ought to write it: @Farb, @SaintForLife , @Others, calling for someone to please introduce your GOP candidate for this 2024 general election thread.

Last edited:
I know it's not Harris/Trump, but it is general election related... what kind of Bizarro world shirt is this...?

Banning video games would likely cause the Plants vs. Zombies to make peace, so that they could join forces to,,, to,,, to do whatever it is that Plants and Zombies do to their enemies.

Musk giving to a PAC that is telling Arab Americans that Harris is too pro-Israel and Jewish-Americans that Harris is too pro-Palestine. Just in case we are worried about whether we are being fair to Trump about his mental status.

The League of Women Voters of Wisconsin has called on the Department of Justice to investigate text messages they say targeted and threatened to discourage young people from voting in the November election.

The League of Women Voters says it initially learned of the alleged text campaign on 10 October, when the group received numerous complaints from voters who had received the text. Two people in their 20s who work with the League of Women Voters also received the message, which reads: “WARNING: Violating WI Statutes 12.13 & 6.18 may result in fines up to $10,000 or 3.5 years in prison. Don’t vote in a state where you’re not eligible.”

The rules governing voter eligibility for college students are no different than for any other Wisconsin residents, who are required to have lived at their current address for at least 28 days before the election to vote there.

Some Republican-controlled states have sought to clamp down on student voting, drafting legislation to restrict the use of student identification cards as a form of voter ID and close campus polling places. Most lawmakers justify the measures as a means of preventing voter fraud. Others have openly complained that voting is too easy for college students – who tend to favor Democratic party candidates.

“They basically put the polling place next to the student dorm so they just have to roll out of bed, vote, and go back to bed,” Trump’s former attorney Cleta Mitchell told donors at a retreat in April 2023. During the meeting Mitchell reportedly emphasized the importance of limiting campus voting.............

He’s so bad at this, but if you needed any proof that the women at this town hall were carefully selected and are all completely MAGA, just listen to them laugh at his “joke” about the family of Amber Thurman, who died directly due to his engineering the overturn of Roe.

For those of you that are worried and proclaiming Trump is going to win. Don't fall for it. Start at the 8:19 mark.

My cortex tells me this, but my amygdala says no sleep for me.

Really, this is my same logic with Biden in the race. Trump's base can't possibly grow unless we believe American plurality are deplorables. 2016 again is a uniquely perfect storm. 2020 had voters that favors incumbents, despite covid...and many went against this attitude bc of covid. This is all pre Jan 6th! The media, the attacks on biden's age, e were all designed to suppress turnout.

I just don't see how harris loses if turnout is high. I believe in American decency. I hope we still have that.

He’s so bad at this, but if you needed any proof that the women at this town hall were carefully selected and are all completely MAGA, just listen to them laugh at his “joke” about the family of Amber Thurman, who died directly due to his engineering the overturn of Roe.

Ha! Fox packed the town hall with supporters, edited and didn’t disclose any of it.

There is definitely something wrong, very wrong, with polling. Fox is actually an extremely reputable pollster. There is no way Harris wins the electoral college and loses the popular vote - which is what this poll suggests.

There is definitely something wrong, very wrong, with polling. Fox is actually an extremely reputable pollster. There is no way Harris wins the electoral college and loses the popular vote - which is what this poll suggests.

It could happen the same way it happens when a Republican does it. However it's isn't likely at all.

What I think is happening is Fox News is about to endorse Harris for President because the Criminal has gone too far. Fox tends to understate their interests with polls. I guess their theory is that they motivate voters by underestimating the opposition when it comes to polling. Up until now Fox has been giving Harris her best polls.

Another thing which has just happened is someone named Liam Payne died, he fell off of a third floor balcony (like as if he were a Russian). Apparently this is similar to the day when John Lennon was shot.

I had never heard of him because apparently I am too old, but clearly this is a big deal for the young ones who followed him, and there are a whole lot of them who did follow him.

Who knows what effect it will have politically, but it probably will have some effect on this election.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
Top Bottom