General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump (7 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SamAndreas

It's Not my Fault
Reaction score
Today it begins, Kamala has reached the point that she's the Democratic Party nominee:

There's video from today. this link has video from her first public appearance since Biden endorsed her:

She spent yesterday on the telephone for most of the day. I read that yesterday that she called the party leaders in all 50 states. That would take me three days.

She's renamed her YouTube channel, that's the where to go for video: https://www.youtube.com/@kamalaharris

This is her video on her channel from two hours ago:

To play it, start it, and then move it up to 5:47. This was one of those live videos which don't start at zero.

I've named this thread General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump

Trump needs an introduction post as well, a MAGA suporter ought to write it: @Farb, @SaintForLife , @Others, calling for someone to please introduce your GOP candidate for this 2024 general election thread.

Last edited:

So, if they don't lower the rate interest is killing the economy and the American people,

If they do lower the rate they are playing politics and obviously trying to influence the election

I don’t know about you but ‘pure’ isn’t the first word to come to mind when I think of Donald Trump.

It isn’t even the 1000th word
======================

Joe Germanotta, the father of Lady Gaga, endorsed Donald Trump for president during an appearance on Fox News on Thursday morning.

The Upper West Side restaurateur, who owns Joanne Trattoria, said Trump and Kamala Harris “are two vastly different people, one of them is pure, and he's a patriot.”

“And the other ... is just going to say whatever she needs to say to get elected,” he added. “That's basically what I hear.”

Germanotta said business was booming during the Trump administration and that New York City couldn’t get much worse than it is right now.

“Six years ago, I was going to have the best year we ever had at Joanne before Covid,” he said. “And when I say best year, it was 25 percent more than any other year.”

Germanotta said on repeated occasions that he liked Trump’s policies.……

“I endorse Donald Trump. I endorse his policies,” he said. “Freedom of speech. Thank you Elon Musk. That’s all I’ve got to say.”…….

I don’t know about you but ‘pure’ isn’t the first word to come to mind when I think of Donald Trump.

======================

Joe Germanotta, the father of Lady Gaga, endorsed Donald Trump for president during an appearance on Fox News on Thursday morning.

The Upper West Side restaurateur, who owns Joanne Trattoria, said Trump and Kamala Harris “are two vastly different people, one of them is pure, and he's a patriot.”

“And the other ... is just going to say whatever she needs to say to get elected,” he added. “That's basically what I hear.”

Germanotta said business was booming during the Trump administration and that New York City couldn’t get much worse than it is right now.

“Six years ago, I was going to have the best year we ever had at Joanne before Covid,” he said. “And when I say best year, it was 25 percent more than any other year.”

“I endorse Donald Trump. I endorse his policies,” he said. “Freedom of speech. Thank you Elon Musk. That’s all I’ve got to say.”…….

So the daddies are important now?

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump said Thursday that he would hold Jewish voters responsible if he loses the Nov. 5 election, suggesting that they owe him their support because of his position on Israel and questioning the sanity of Jewish Democrats.

“The Jewish people would have a lot to do with a loss,” Trump said at a summit on fighting antisemitism in America. “It’s only because of the Democrat hold, or curse, on you.”…..

Trump also repeatedly insisted that Vice President Kamala Harris’s election would directly result in the elimination of Israel and accused her without evidence of hating Israel or Jews. (Her husband is Jewish, as are Trump’s grandchildren by his daughter Ivanka, who converted.)

At one point, Trump appeared to use Israel and American Jews interchangeably.
“Israel, I believe, has to defeat her,” Trump said of Harris on Thursday. “More than any people on earth, Israel has to defeat her.”

His campaign did not immediately respond to a request to clarify his intent.

Trump’s campaign sees gains with Jewish voters as a path to winning the pivotal swing states of Pennsylvania and Michigan. American Jews favor Harris over Trump 65 percent to 34 percent, according to a Pew Research Center survey conducted Aug. 26 to Sept. 2.

On Thursday Trump called that split “not acceptable” and said, as he has before, that any Jewish American who votes for Harris “should have their head examined.”……

The stars of Democratic politics were aligning behind Kamala Harris. Oprah Winfrey, Michelle Obama and assorted liberal luminaries had sung her praises at the Democratic convention. Megawatt endorsements from Taylor Swift and Billie Eilish would soon follow.

But there’s another pop star who has not weighed in — and whose endorsement could hold unique power in November.

By late August, political consultant Maria Cardona’s phone was buzzing with texts from people in Latino Democratic circles, asking the same question.

“Where’s Bad Bunny?” Cardona said, summarizing the messages. “We have to get Bad Bunny.”
Benito Antonio Martínez Ocasio. The Puerto Rican recording artist, one of the biggest superstars in the world — and the biggest Latino one. What would it mean for him to endorse Harris?

“That would be like a Thanos-level event,” said Kristian Ramos, another Democratic consultant, alluding to the all-powerful Marvel Universe character to underscore the potential power of Bad Bunny co-signing a presidential campaign.

Ramos has daydreamed about such a scenario with his political friends. “Like a snap,” he said.

“That’s a game-over moment.”

Why? Well, for one, Pennsylvania, perhaps the most important swing state (where many pollsters see a dead heat between Harris and Donald Trump), is home to the third-largest population of Puerto Ricans outside the island — including roughly 300,000 eligible voters.

“Bad Bunny would give them that green light, right?” says Victor Martinez, a radio host and owner of five Pennsylvania stations who recently appeared in an ad for Harris. “That sense of, ‘Okay, if he’s for her, then it’s okay for me to be for her as well.’”……….

======================

I get so sick of people saying they endorse Trump's policies, but hardly ever tell you what policies they endorse. Is it the mass deportation? Is it the tax cuts that mostly go to the wealthiest? Is it cutting aid to Ukraine? Is it eliminating climate regulations? Is it getting rid of Obamacare? Is it his policy of retribution? Is his anti-DEI policy? Is it his waffling on abortion rights?

======================

You sure about that?

Pure BS. Pure Evil. Those have never cross your mind until after 1,000 other words?

So, I don’t have any way to know if this is accurate because I haven’t seen it covered on the news, but I saw a tweet that Teamster locals representing the majority of teamsters nationwide have broken with the national president and endorsed Harris. So he just looks like he’s MAGA or been bought. 🤡

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
Top Bottom