General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump (7 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SamAndreas

It's Not my Fault
Reaction score
Today it begins, Kamala has reached the point that she's the Democratic Party nominee:

There's video from today. this link has video from her first public appearance since Biden endorsed her:

She spent yesterday on the telephone for most of the day. I read that yesterday that she called the party leaders in all 50 states. That would take me three days.

She's renamed her YouTube channel, that's the where to go for video: https://www.youtube.com/@kamalaharris

This is her video on her channel from two hours ago:

To play it, start it, and then move it up to 5:47. This was one of those live videos which don't start at zero.

I've named this thread General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump

Trump needs an introduction post as well, a MAGA suporter ought to write it: @Farb, @SaintForLife , @Others, calling for someone to please introduce your GOP candidate for this 2024 general election thread.

Last edited:
This is religionist warfare. Jews and Muslims need not apply. Mainstream Protestants not sufficiently conservative or conservative at all? Back of the bus.
Christians are so divided themselves and trump is such a non christian so who knows who he means exactly? no way that lady wants other versions of Christianity going on.

Christians are so divided themselves and trump is such a non christian so who knows who he means exactly? no way that lady wants other versions of Christianity going on.
Trump needs his ego stroked with cheers from Christian nationalists. Unfortunately, I have family members in that group. I gave
up trying to reason with them.

Have Either a second debate or a town hall where the first 15 minutes is just calling Trump a chicken and coward for not showing up
====================

CNN) — Vice President Kamala Harris on Saturday accepted an invitation from CNN to debate former President Donald Trump on October 23, challenging her rival to another engagement on a public stage in the final weeks of the campaign.

“Vice President Harris is ready for another opportunity to share a stage with Donald Trump,” campaign chair Jen O’Malley Dillon said in a statement. “Donald Trump should have no problem agreeing to this debate.”

Harris tweeted Saturday that she “will gladly accept a second presidential debate” and that she hopes Trump “will join” her on October 23…….

Have Either a second debate or a town hall where the first 15 minutes is just calling Trump a chicken and coward for not showing up
====================

CNN) — Vice President Kamala Harris on Saturday accepted an invitation from CNN to debate former President Donald Trump on October 23, challenging her rival to another engagement on a public stage in the final weeks of the campaign.

“Vice President Harris is ready for another opportunity to share a stage with Donald Trump,” campaign chair Jen O’Malley Dillon said in a statement. “Donald Trump should have no problem agreeing to this debate.”

Harris tweeted Saturday that she “will gladly accept a second presidential debate” and that she hopes Trump “will join” her on October 23…….

"October 23???" - I wonder why they aren't having it on the 31st of October?

That would seem to me to be the ideal night to be "debating" with the Criminal.

====================

Going forward, I would really like to see a standard of a minimum of 3 debates, and releasing tax returns for the last decade.

I got a new job recently. I had to divulge more information then Trump did back in 2016.

When I was little I lived and played with Navajo children on the rez. Because of that I keep track of what goes on, on the rez. This year I'm supporting Jonathan Nez for Congress from out of state.

But I don't keep horses, so cheering them on from a distance is all I can do to get out the vote. All I could do was to send Nez a campaign contribution earlier this year.

In addition to that video there is this at the Navajo Times:

By Nicholas House
Navajo Times

As we come to the forefront of voting, it’s important we all contribute our part. Month after month, smothered in political ads, view campaign boards on sides of the road, listen to our neighbors shout off fair floats, “VOTE for…!” I feel the least we can do is throw our hat in the ring in November.

Navajo communities face many hurdles when it comes to voting: not being in the know of who the candidates are or what they stand for, language barriers, limited residential mail delivery, transportation to get out to vote, to name a few challenges.

I’m 23, and I don’t see a lot of interest in people my age group care about voting nor even know of items getting vetoed or approved federally, in their state or their small communities, like chapters.

In my eyes before working for the Navajo Times Publishing Company, I thought it was gauche to participate in a chapter meeting or give anyone the time of day to explain to me Navajo water rights. Topics like those I thought had nothing to do with my day-to-day living. But now I understand how these neglected conversations curate how we live. We are all familiar with the term, “Eat the Rich,” but do not comprehend items on our chapter house regular meetings.

I started a mini project with the Navajo Times platform called “Voting Matters” to help encourage our people to vote this November. This project aims at voters younger than the age of twenty-five. Why, twenty-five? My theory is there’s a time in early adulthood after exercising voting a handful of times if they make it to the ballot routine.

As a voter, I am infatuated with the string of daily political ads. But before I started this project, I didn’t know of many of the voting choices I made. I just voted with people that aligned in my political party.

Now, being more involved around seeing Navajo Nation’s government I feel its reckless to vote if you don’t comprehend nor care what or who you vote in. I see a large minority of disgruntled people complaining about the situations our heads of state and political figures put us in but when questioned, if they voted. Conversations dissipate after a quick, “no,” response.

We forget that Native Americans as a whole have only been able to vote for exactly 100 years. On June 2, 1924, Congress passed the Indian Citizenship Act. We, the demographic that can vote should not take that lightly. Being proactive than complaining is rewarded. I do feel as a minority we feel unrecognized nationally. Many argue single votes don’t matter but the Electoral College does. My one vote is still weighted the same as everyone else’s in our democratic society.
This project is a montage of videos of people explaining why voting matters to them in a minute or less. It’s one thing to see a paid ad of someone promoting a person or political party, but it’s another seeing a friend, family member or another Diné speak freely of the practice of voting.

We, the people, helping in-house with this project, only ask not to disclose who a person is voting for nor their political party. A large portion of this project consist of young voters, but we also want to marble in older voters, heads of state, and non-Navajos that want to participate in this cause.

I see many different departments, publications, local advocates push our communities to exercise our voting privileges, and I hope we can aid new voters to participate.
Do go out and vote this November.

Some more video with horses:

====================

too late for sure trump is done another one and he may not live through it. they would need a cubbyhole for him to hide from the handshake that alone about did him in

1726967313877.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
Top Bottom