General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SamAndreas

It's Not my Fault
    Reaction score
    Today it begins, Kamala has reached the point that she's the Democratic Party nominee:

There's video from today. this link has video from her first public appearance since Biden endorsed her:

She spent yesterday on the telephone for most of the day. I read that yesterday that she called the party leaders in all 50 states. That would take me three days.

She's renamed her YouTube channel, that's the where to go for video: https://www.youtube.com/@kamalaharris

This is her video on her channel from two hours ago:

To play it, start it, and then move it up to 5:47. This was one of those live videos which don't start at zero.

I've named this thread General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump

Trump needs an introduction post as well, a MAGA suporter ought to write it: @Farb, @SaintForLife , @Others, calling for someone to please introduce your GOP candidate for this 2024 general election thread.

Last edited:
    Trump also thinks that if global warming makes ocean levels rise it will give people more oceanfront property so it’s a good thing. He’s said that before. 🤦‍♀️🤡

Trump also thinks that if global warming makes ocean levels rise it will give people more oceanfront property so it’s a good thing. He’s said that before. 🤦‍♀️🤡

That's not how increasing sea levels and land mass work, dumb arse. With increasing sea levels there's less oceanfront shoreline because there's less land mass exposed.

This idiot really doesn't know anything about anything.

Here's trump at a town hall dropping...knowledge????

There's more:

I ran it through chat GBT

This excerpt from Donald Trump seems to showcase his characteristic speaking style, where he reflects on how people perceive his speeches at rallies. He asserts that his speeches, while sometimes long and complex, are misunderstood by critics who label them as rambling. Trump defends his approach, stating that his ability to "connect the dots" between different points and stories is a form of genius, and that anyone who cannot see the connections has a problem. He also addresses the media, specifically "fake news," for mischaracterizing his speeches.

This has to be satire, right?

The polls did underestimate his support in 2016 and 2020. What I’m hoping is that polls are underestimating Harris support among Gen Z and younger voters. I seriously doubt the polls are accurately capturing that demographic.

That's not how increasing sea levels and land mass work, dumb arse. With increasing sea levels there's less oceanfront shoreline because there's less land mass exposed.

This idiot really doesn't know anything about anything.
    Mar-a-Lago may be underwater in the future.

I think he started to say migrants with a soft i instead of a long i. I didn’t hear an “n” it sounded like an “m”.

Was close though.
    His lip and mouth movements were also consistent with starting an m word than a n word. It did sound really bad though and who the heck says migrants with a short i? That's a really weird mispronunciation.

It's their new strategy. Top to bottom, including foxnews.

It's because calling Trump, Vance and their minions out for who and how they are is working against them, so they are desperate to shut it down. I like to see them playing defense like that, because it's a losing posture and strategy.

Democrats need to start blaming Trump, Vance and Republicans for inspiring and motivating all the crazies out there to take assassination attempts at them and for the lack gun laws that make it possible. It's Republicans own fault, so might as well blame it on them.

The typical "be the adults in the room" and "tone down the rhetoric" isn't going to work with this group of scoundrels. They will only use it as a cudgel.
    Yeah, we're in Elliot Ness territory, not High Road territory.

A Republican congressman has called on Kamala Harris to drop her Project 2025 ads following the second apparent assassination attempt against Donald Trump’s life, claiming they incite violence and hatred towards the former president.

Byron Donalds, US representative for Florida’s 19th congressional district, appeared on Laura Ingraham’s Fox News show to claim that Democrats deliberately inciting violence against the Republican candidate, rather than simply campaigning against his policies. An accusation that has been repeatedly denied by Democrats.

Donalds said Harris’ message condemning thealleged assassination attempt and saying she was, “thankful that former President Trump is safe" was not enough of an acknowledgment.

“What she should do is go through all the ad campaigns that they are running in the battleground states,” Donalds told The Ingraham Angle’s host.

“Anything that references being destructive of democracy and all the other tropes and the lies, Project 2025—all that stuff, it should come down.”……

I have an alternative suggestion, more cowbell and Trump's Project 2025 is the cowbell.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom