General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump (6 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SamAndreas

It's Not my Fault
    Reaction score
    Today it begins, Kamala has reached the point that she's the Democratic Party nominee:

There's video from today. this link has video from her first public appearance since Biden endorsed her:

She spent yesterday on the telephone for most of the day. I read that yesterday that she called the party leaders in all 50 states. That would take me three days.

She's renamed her YouTube channel, that's the where to go for video: https://www.youtube.com/@kamalaharris

This is her video on her channel from two hours ago:

To play it, start it, and then move it up to 5:47. This was one of those live videos which don't start at zero.

I've named this thread General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump

Trump needs an introduction post as well, a MAGA suporter ought to write it: @Farb, @SaintForLife , @Others, calling for someone to please introduce your GOP candidate for this 2024 general election thread.

Last edited:
    Thanks for answering?

THATS your reply to the answer to the question you posited ( and seemed quite confused as to WHY Trump was getting all this "blame" for COVID deaths ) ???

IDGAF if it was 4 am, @MT15 spelled out a long, thoughtful and pointed reply as to the WHY ....and your only reply is "Thanks for answering"?????

You are disingenuous...AT BEST.
    It's what happens when he doesn't have a comeback and has been proven wrong... again.

They should send the RNC a bill for what costs/lost revenue these closures caused
    ======================================================

For the second day in a row, elementary school children in Springfield, Ohio, were forced to be evacuated due to threats: a bomb threat on Thursday and an unspecified threat on Friday. The threats come after Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump and his running mate, Ohio U.S. Senator JD Vance, have repeatedly spread lies about Haitian immigrants in Springfield this week, including that they are stealing residents’ cats and dogs and eating them.

Thursday’s bomb threat specifically mentioned the false claims about Haitian immigrants eating people’s pets, USA Today reported.

“Three schools in Springfield were evacuated or closed Friday, based on guidance from police, school officials said,” local NBC affiliate WLWT reports. “Officials with the Springfield City School District said that based on information they got from the Springfield Police Division, students at Perrin Woods and Snowhill Elementary were evacuated and moved to another district location.”

A Springfield middle school was also ordered closed Friday morning, before classes began, and “at least one Springfield location of the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles is closed.”.......

Trump still at it
    ==========

Bernie Moreno has a very good chance of winning Ohio against a Radical Left Democrat, Sherrod Brown, with what is happening in Springfield, and other parts of the State. Ohio is being inundated with Illegal Migrants, mostly from Haiti, who are taking over Towns and Villages at a level and rate never seen before. Likewise in Arizona, Kari Lake would be one of the strongest in the Country on Border Security, whereas her Opponent, Ruben Gallego, is in favor of Open Borders, allowing people to pour into and destroy Arizona…

Trump is promoting calling Harris ‘Hitler’ at the same time he’s claiming her rhetoric is the cause of the attempts on his life and that he doesn’t use rhetoric that would inspire violence.

you are 62 years old and needed someone to spell out for you the beginnings of COVID and the Trump disasterous response?

You are seriously telling me that you couldnt figure this out on your own because "you didnt necessarily believe all that the public was being told" ( im assuming about the contagiousness and mortality rates-right? RIGHT? - you thought the infectious disease EXPERTS were wrong and that Trump was right? )

I HAVE to understand this....i cant let this go. I cannot, for the life of me, believe that a 58 year old ( in 2020 ) with ALL the information available to you leading up to, the beginning along with the response to its arrival in the US, has such a hard time grasping the concept of how BAD the Trump admin response was to this.

It's as simple as this.....Trump is an R, if he were a D, then Christian fascist Steve would be still outraged.....

How does an immigrant get to come to this country and question why nobody is assassinating the sitting president and/or a candidate?

Send him back.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240916-120026.png
      Screenshot_20240916-120026.png
      339.9 KB · Views: 15
    Why is Trump who pushed for vaccines to be created and available as fast as possible responsible for thousands of Covid deaths?
    he took the side of the anti vaxxers and the anti maskers. he was against any kind of preventive measures other than miracle cures.
    he backed all the people who were against any kind of preventive measures. he bet all his marbles on it going away once summer hit and when it didn't, and then he went into conspiracy theory mode about it was all the Dems fault, blame china, Faucci and everone he could except the lack of preperations...

Senator Vance has directly contributed to the civil unrest that is taking place in his home state. His continuous lies about the LEGAL residents of his state his turned their safety-net into a place where they can no longer live free from fear of being killed by radical right-wing extremist.

Vance's lies negative effects are not limited to the Hattians, they also effect the "real American" residents as well because his quest for power has put their lives and their children lives in danger as well.

do like trump dues sue his dumbass. let the whole town sue Trump for all the damage and all he has caused. ac cease-and- desist for starters.

Last edited:
    I think he wants the town of Springfield to sue Trump/Vance for damages from their reckless lies about residents of the city. Extra police hours, school and public building closings, etc, are expensive.
    ya thanks, my brain is not working well today.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom