General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SamAndreas

It's Not my Fault
    Reaction score
    Today it begins, Kamala has reached the point that she's the Democratic Party nominee:

There's video from today. this link has video from her first public appearance since Biden endorsed her:

She spent yesterday on the telephone for most of the day. I read that yesterday that she called the party leaders in all 50 states. That would take me three days.

She's renamed her YouTube channel, that's the where to go for video: https://www.youtube.com/@kamalaharris

This is her video on her channel from two hours ago:

To play it, start it, and then move it up to 5:47. This was one of those live videos which don't start at zero.

I've named this thread General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump

Trump needs an introduction post as well, a MAGA suporter ought to write it: @Farb, @SaintForLife , @Others, calling for someone to please introduce your GOP candidate for this 2024 general election thread.

Last edited:
    I would be willing to bet a lot of money that “pastor” ends up voting for Trump. And Steve, yeah, you’ve got me pegged. I don’t want to listen to someone who characterizes good people’s policies as “demonic”. Who characterizes me as “demonic”. While excusing a man who is directly responsible for hundred of thousands of needless Covid deaths. Who sent people to ransack our Capitol. Who has zero moral code and spreads lies in order to hurt and expose vulnerable people to hate and venom.
    Why is Trump who pushed for vaccines to be created and available as fast as possible responsible for thousands of Covid deaths?

His criticism of Trump is that he's not being as extreme as he could be. That's enough for me.

And to be frank, I really wish people would stop voting based on their biblical views. We are not a theocracy, so keep your religion to your damn selves.

He would be voting for an adulterous, lying and evil person.

All in the name of his religious belief about one issue. Looking past the other sinful transgressions as if the ONE issue is above all others. Some sort of 10 Commandment hierarchy.

@DJ1BigTymer asked for Cliff Notes that made references to Minute Marks. Here are some.......AT MINUTE MARK 19 MINUTES and 24 SECONDS HE IS TALKING TO....OR TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE LIKE ME. People who feel they can't vote for Harris and yet they don't want to vote for Trump either. On this forum I seem to be alone in that situation, but seemingly in this Pastor's Virginia church I'd have some like minded peers. ;)
    * *At minute mark 36 minutes and 10 seconds the Pastor begins to talk about MN Governor Tim Walz
    At Minute Mark 38 minutes and 10 seconds the Pastor has harsh criticism for Trump.
    At Minute Mark 45 minutes and 50 seconds the Pastor mentions how he was among a small group of Pastors gathered in a room in Trump's NJ property and this Pastor has criticism for Trump regarding his cursing in front of this room of pastors.

You can stop now, thanks. I've heard his message and it's not for me. I don't believe non-Christians are Evil, so anything he says after the astute point is irrelevant to me as it holds no value. :9:

Why is Trump who pushed for vaccines to be created and available as fast as possible responsible for thousands of Covid deaths?
    Sure. He lied about Covid, he knew better, we have the tapes with Bernstein (?). He said it wasn’t serious, it would go away. He put Jared in charge of getting supplies, PPE for hospitals, they withheld them from blue states. They outbid states for respirators and other PPE and then stockpiled them. Hospital workers reused masks and didn’t have the right kind of masks. Hundreds died in NYC alone. At my hospital we couldn’t get surgical masks, had to reuse them for weeks at a time.

He downplayed simple measures that were effective like masking. He took the vaccine secretly, and didn’t expedite its distribution to the general public. His vaccination efforts were seriously behind, Biden had to step it up as soon as he took over.

The CDC botched the test kits - under his admin. We didn’t have good reliable on-site testing for a long time. We had to send tests out to the state board which caused tremendous delays. There was no such thing as contact tracing because of this failure, allowing the virus to spread unchecked for months and months. The WHO had a good, cheap test pretty quickly that other nations used - we didn’t use it. Trump railed against testing - he actually blamed it for the number of cases. As if the testing caused the cases. Moron.

Scientists who study pandemic have run estimates of the number of unnecessary Covid deaths in the US. It’s around 400,000 - most of them early in the pandemic are due to Trump’s inept response. He didn’t take it seriously. By the time Biden took over the disease was endemic for all practical purposes. And it will be with us for the foreseeable future.

I was in laboratory management for years - through at least 2 previous pandemics (H1N1 and swine flu) plus the Ebola scare. I worked to provide testing and protective measures for lab employees. The Covid response was horrible. Enraging to those of us who knew what we should be doing.

Thanks for asking.

because that is all he did, he did not have a plan to distribute them and basically let idiots Turn it into a scary thing because he did not want to help Biden. He would rather let people die than help Biden. That's why 3.5 times more Republicans died from covid.

Sure. He lied about Covid, he knew better, we have the tapes with Bernstein (?). He said it wasn’t serious, it would go away. He put Jared in charge of getting supplies, PPE for hospitals, they withheld them from blue states. They outbid states for respirators and other PPE and then stockpiled them. Hospital workers reused masks and didn’t have the right kind of masks. Hundreds died in NYC alone. At my hospital we couldn’t get surgical masks, had to reuse them for weeks at a time.

He downplayed simple measures that were effective like masking. He took the vaccine secretly, and didn’t expedite its distribution to the general public. His vaccination efforts were seriously behind, Biden had to step it up as soon as he took over.

The CDC botched the test kits - under his admin. We didn’t have good reliable on-site testing for a long time. We had to send tests out to the state board which caused tremendous delays. There was no such thing as contact tracing because of this failure, allowing the virus to spread unchecked for months and months. The WHO had a good, cheap test pretty quickly that other nations used - we didn’t use it. Trump railed against testing - he actually blamed it for the number of cases. As if the testing caused the cases. Moron.

Scientists who study pandemic have run estimates of the number of unnecessary Covid deaths in the US. It’s around 400,000 - most of them early in the pandemic are due to Trump’s inept response. He didn’t take it seriously. By the time Biden took over the disease was endemic for all practical purposes. And it will be with us for the foreseeable future.

I was in laboratory management for years - through at least 2 previous pandemics (H1N1 and swine flu) plus the Ebola scare. I worked to provide testing and protective measures for lab employees. The Covid response was horrible. Enraging to those of us who knew what we should be doing.

Thanks for asking.
    If Covid were swarthy people, Cheato would already have faced a firing squad.

Thanks for asking.
    Thanks for answering. In NJ it is approaching Midnight. I gotta sleep soon.

You can follow it blow by blow as it happened real time in our thread

First post February 2020

Thanks for answering. In NJ it is approaching Midnight. I gotta sleep soon.

Thanks for answering?

THATS your reply to the answer to the question you posited ( and seemed quite confused as to WHY Trump was getting all this "blame" for COVID deaths ) ???

IDGAF if it was 4 am, @MT15 spelled out a long, thoughtful and pointed reply as to the WHY ....and your only reply is "Thanks for answering"?????

You are disingenuous...AT BEST.

Thanks for answering?

THATS your reply to the answer to the question you posited ( and seemed quite confused as to WHY Trump was getting all this "blame" for COVID deaths ) ???

IDGAF if it was 4 am, @MT15 spelled out a long, thoughtful and pointed reply as to the WHY ....and your only reply is "Thanks for answering"?????

You are disingenuous...AT BEST.
    I know what you mean. When I've given a lengthy response and the person answers with one sentence I have at times been disappointed.
    @MT15 please forgive me for choosing to brush my teeth and go to sleep rather than compose an appropriate lengthy reply.

I know what you mean. When I've given a lengthy response and the person answers with one sentence I have at times been disappointed.
    @MT15 please forgive me for choosing to brush my teeth and go to sleep rather than compose an appropriate lengthy reply.
    I’m not complaining. I’m just a little bewildered how you didn’t know this stuff.

I’m not complaining. I’m just a little bewildered how you didn’t know this stuff.
    At the time I didn't necessarily believe all that we the public were being told.
    I got a vaccine and then later on I additionally got a booster because it was required by my employer.
    I have never once got Covid....from Day One until this current day.
    I am not in a position to refute anything you shared with me. I'm not qualified and you sure seem like you are....so that's that.
    Have a nice day! :)
    (I'm at my job and I should stop sneaking peaks here. I'm gonna focus on work now.)

At the time I didn't necessarily believe all that we the public were being told.
    I got a vaccine and then later on I additionally got a booster because it was required by my employer.
    I have never once got Covid....from Day One until this current day.
    I am not in a position to refute anything you shared with me. I'm not qualified and you sure seem like you are....so that's that.
    Have a nice day! :)
    (I'm at my job and I should stop sneaking peaks here. I'm gonna focus on work now.)

you are 62 years old and needed someone to spell out for you the beginnings of COVID and the Trump disasterous response?

You are seriously telling me that you couldnt figure this out on your own because "you didnt necessarily believe all that the public was being told" ( im assuming about the contagiousness and mortality rates-right? RIGHT? - you thought the infectious disease EXPERTS were wrong and that Trump was right? )

I HAVE to understand this....i cant let this go. I cannot, for the life of me, believe that a 58 year old ( in 2020 ) with ALL the information available to you leading up to, the beginning along with the response to its arrival in the US, has such a hard time grasping the concept of how BAD the Trump admin response was to this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom