General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump (8 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SamAndreas

It's Not my Fault
    Reaction score
    Today it begins, Kamala has reached the point that she's the Democratic Party nominee:

There's video from today. this link has video from her first public appearance since Biden endorsed her:

She spent yesterday on the telephone for most of the day. I read that yesterday that she called the party leaders in all 50 states. That would take me three days.

She's renamed her YouTube channel, that's the where to go for video: https://www.youtube.com/@kamalaharris

This is her video on her channel from two hours ago:

To play it, start it, and then move it up to 5:47. This was one of those live videos which don't start at zero.

I've named this thread General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump

Trump needs an introduction post as well, a MAGA suporter ought to write it: @Farb, @SaintForLife , @Others, calling for someone to please introduce your GOP candidate for this 2024 general election thread.

Last edited:
    Screenshot_20240910-144705.png

Where does the Libertarian party stand on all of this?

Screenshot_20240915-172935.png

Oof!
    I saw that. They deleted it but are defiantly saying they have the right to say it, they only deleted it because it’s against Twitter policies. Reading through their postings and replies, they are a real radical RWNJ though.

This preaching video MIGHT be interesting to SOME of you. Start at minute mark 15. The first part is directed to his congregation and you folks as viewers to this video won't really care.
    It is a very recent sermon from Pastor Gary Hamrick focusing on how Christians should view the 2024 Election from a Biblical perspective. He additionally touches on topics such as : "The Separation of Church and State", a church's Tax Exempt Status, Abortion, etc. etc. etc.
    Here it is.....

You could have just told us he was a Trump supporter. Saved me five minutes (at least I started at the 15 minute mark, so thanks for that).

He’s just as divisive as Trump, IMO. He’s characterizing two Christian people (Harris / Walz) as pushing demonic policies, while excusing Trump and his anti-Christian policies.

What a sad waste of a person.

You could have just told us he was a Trump supporter. Saved me five minutes (at least I started at the 15 minute mark, so thanks for that).

He’s just as divisive as Trump, IMO. He’s characterizing two Christian people (Harris / Walz) as pushing demonic policies, while excusing Trump and his anti-Christian policies.

IF you listened to him...which I am not surprised you don't want to....but if you listened he said he was not excited about this election. He was excited about 2016 and 2020 but NOT 2024.....AND because NEITHER CANDIDATE excites him, as a Christian he has to AVOID focusing on the personalities and focus on the policies. Neither candidate is perfect and he criticized Trump for weakening his stance on protecting the life of the child in the womb. This is NOT cut and dry like you assume @MT15

He's a hypocrite! Christians are the saviors of our country and everyone else is Evil???? Then he whelps praise upon the most un-Christian-like figure to ever be called POTUS??? Yeah, he can GO TO HELL with that crap! (n)(n)

IF you listened to him...which I am not surprised you don't want to....but if you listened he said he was not excited about this election. He was excited about 2016 and 2020 but NOT 2024.....AND because NEITHER CANDIDATE excites him, as a Christian he has to AVOID focusing on the personalities and focus on the policies. Neither candidate is perfect and he criticized Trump for weakening his stance on protecting the life of the child in the womb. This is NOT cut and dry like you assume @MT15

His criticism of Trump is that he's not being as extreme as he could be. That's enough for me.

And to be frank, I really wish people would stop voting based on their biblical views. We are not a theocracy, so keep your religion to your damn selves.

He spent a lot of time excusing Trump. And his avoidance of focusing on personality is exactly to excuse Trump’s criminality and unapologetically immoral behavior. How could he have ever been excited to vote for Trump? Especially after he saw what he did during Covid? How people died because of his failures?

Sorry - he’s not a good representative of the Christian faith, IMO.

Sorry. I just added that people here should begin at minute mark 15.
    Thanks for bringing that to my attention.
    @DJ1BigTymer asked for Cliff Notes that made references to Minute Marks. Here are some.......AT MINUTE MARK 19 MINUTES and 24 SECONDS HE IS TALKING TO....OR TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE LIKE ME. People who feel they can't vote for Harris and yet they don't want to vote for Trump either. On this forum I seem to be alone in that situation, but seemingly in this Pastor's Virginia church I'd have some like minded peers. ;)
    * *At minute mark 36 minutes and 10 seconds the Pastor begins to talk about MN Governor Tim Walz
    At Minute Mark 38 minutes and 10 seconds the Pastor has harsh criticism for Trump.
    At Minute Mark 45 minutes and 50 seconds the Pastor mentions how he was among a small group of Pastors gathered in a room in Trump's NJ property and this Pastor has criticism for Trump regarding his cursing in front of this room of pastors.

Last edited:
    I would be willing to bet a lot of money that “pastor” ends up voting for Trump. And Steve, yeah, you’ve got me pegged. I don’t want to listen to someone who characterizes good people’s policies as “demonic”. Who characterizes me as “demonic”. While excusing a man who is directly responsible for hundred of thousands of needless Covid deaths. Who sent people to ransack our Capitol. Who has zero moral code and spreads lies in order to hurt and expose vulnerable people to hate and venom.

I'm pretty sure it's the Harris and Walz are "pushing demonic policies" that Steve wanted everyone to see. He's made it clear he's staunchly opposed to abortion and very pro-"Christian" America.

Now he's just saying it aloud through someone else's video. That's why he wants Trump to win, because he will tolerate all of Trump's terribleness to get that "Christian" America he wants so badly.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom