General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump (9 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SamAndreas

It's Not my Fault
    Reaction score
    Today it begins, Kamala has reached the point that she's the Democratic Party nominee:

There's video from today. this link has video from her first public appearance since Biden endorsed her:

She spent yesterday on the telephone for most of the day. I read that yesterday that she called the party leaders in all 50 states. That would take me three days.

She's renamed her YouTube channel, that's the where to go for video: https://www.youtube.com/@kamalaharris

This is her video on her channel from two hours ago:

To play it, start it, and then move it up to 5:47. This was one of those live videos which don't start at zero.

I've named this thread General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump

Trump needs an introduction post as well, a MAGA suporter ought to write it: @Farb, @SaintForLife , @Others, calling for someone to please introduce your GOP candidate for this 2024 general election thread.

Last edited:
    It is a big country. There is probably someone eating a cat right now.

I’m sure they will find a handful of videos that they will be able to pass off as “Haitians” eating cats.

They will think this is some kind of victory, but normal people will just be more turned off. 500 videos of people eating cats will only lose them votes.

“Create stories” about his own state that he represents that cause schools and businesses to close is abhorrent - it’s political malpractice in the highest degree. Too bad Ohio can’t recall his arse.
    How are all of these missteps not hurting their campaign? It would seem like a train derailment would take place, but they keep chugging along. Unreal.

“Create stories” about his own state that he represents that cause schools and businesses to close is abhorrent - it’s political malpractice in the highest degree. Too bad Ohio can’t recall his arse.
    Bash was completely ineffective in that clip that I saw. I would hope she had some pointed questions for him. He claimed he had “first hand accounts” from constituents - then why not ask him if he did any investigation at all to square these “first hand accounts” with city officials who deny its happening? It’s all so transparent a lie, there have been zero “first hand accounts” that I have seen. It’s all a friend of a friend, or a couple of unrelated grainy photos that prove nothing.

I am not impressed with her at all.

Bash was completely ineffective in that clip that I saw. I would hope she had some pointed questions for him. He claimed he had “first hand accounts” from constituents - then why not ask him if he did any investigation at all to square these “first hand accounts” with city officials who deny its happening? It’s all so transparent a lie, there have been zero “first hand accounts” that I have seen. It’s all a friend of a friend, or a couple of unrelated grainy photos that prove nothing.

I am not impressed with her at all.
    I'll be honest. I'm waiting for actual video of someone cooking a dog/cat. MAGA will bring it into existence, even if they have to do it themselves. Proof is on the way!

I guess Vance did the same thing on CBS. I’m a little miffed Walz and Harris aren’t on these morning shows doing interviews. Feels like they ran back a kick off for a TD and think the game is over now. They need to pound these morons into the ground and make sure people don’t forget they are lying.

If this story about Haitians is to be believed, I guess there are a lot of Chinese restaurant owners shaking in their boots considering the rumors (and some true stories) over the decades...

I'll be honest. I'm waiting for actual video of someone cooking a dog/cat. MAGA will bring it into existence, even if they have to do it themselves. Proof is on the way!
    Some MAGA child:

“Poppa, where’s Mr. Fluffy?”

“Fluffy’s gone darlin’, all for the greater good. You’ll understand when you’re older”

There is a statement out there somewhere from Will, I haven’t come across it yet. You should read it.
    This is all I could find using a Google Search
    A Youtube search yielded nothing.

I guess Vance did the same thing on CBS. I’m a little miffed Walz and Harris aren’t on these morning shows doing interviews. Feels like they ran back a kick off for a TD and think the game is over now. They need to pound these morons into the ground and make sure people don’t forget they are lying.

I agree.

They are too afraid of accidentally saying something stupid, meanwhile the other guys are going out and saying stupid shirt on purpose.

The public is more forgiving of saying stupid shirt than the dems think.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom