/* */

General Election 2024 Biden vs Trump (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

SteveSBrickNJ

Reaction score
    As we head toward the summer and the National Party Conventions, it might be handy to have a thread focused on the upcoming matchup of current President Biden vs Former President Trump.
    As of April 28,2024 , CNN's poll shows Trump leading. Yet polls are not always accurate and they are constantly changing.
    Feel free to use this thread for all things relating to Biden vs Trump.

Dave Smith is the man!

If you think Trump asking people to be peaceful and then getting on a plane and going home was a coup, but get offended when people use the term to refer to a mass media, mega donor, and political operative campaign to successfully remove the President as a nominee, then you gotta think more.

This line won't work with the other side running a convicted felon. It's such an easy slam dunk back on Republicans.
    He's not considered convicted until after sentencing. I'm sorry you didn't know that. I'm sure you can find some new talking points.

Once again, if you support a man who refused to concede an election he lost, leaned on state legislators and election officials to falsify vote totals, schemed to make slates of fake electors and then pressured the VP to throw out valid electors to overturn the election he lost, then you have no place to say one damn word about this situation, which is totally valid and legal.

The sheer hypocrisy is just staggering.

I saw today a clip of Vance seeming to seriously propose that parents should receive one extra vote for each child they have. No mention of how they would be allotted between husband and wife or in cases of divorce. It seemed like a stunningly bad idea, and unconstitutional, but all the MAGAs were totally on board. Only one lady mentioned it would require a Constitutional Amendment and wouldn’t ever happen.

Then I saw this:

He's not considered convicted until after sentencing. I'm sorry you didn't know that. I'm sure you can find some new talking points.

Are you being serious? Please tell me this is a serious talking point in Trumpland.

Nothing is more transparently hypocritical than the crying from MAGA about the voters in the Democratic primaries. Harris was on every ballot, every vote for Biden was also a vote for Harris.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom