/* */

General Election 2024 Biden vs Trump (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

SteveSBrickNJ

Reaction score
    As we head toward the summer and the National Party Conventions, it might be handy to have a thread focused on the upcoming matchup of current President Biden vs Former President Trump.
    As of April 28,2024 , CNN's poll shows Trump leading. Yet polls are not always accurate and they are constantly changing.
    Feel free to use this thread for all things relating to Biden vs Trump.

I know a few women who will vote for Trump as well. I also know they are in the minority of women voters.

what happened to the red wave that was supposed to occur in the 2022 midterms? Make no mistake. The Dobbs
    decision cost the Republicans big time.

Yup, I love that a lot of R's seem to forget this.....I think it is also important to note that if I read correctly the abortion issue rarely or never came up at the RNC.....so strategists and campaign folks are very aware of this....but it won't save them IMO, evil idiots all....

You're not wrong. But can we agree that effective persuasion begins with effective communication?
    Yes. Biden effectively communicates more times than he doesn't. Biden just last Friday in an televised rally in Detroit effectively communicated a strong case against Trump, while speaking both on and off teleprompter. Biden would be able to do that more often if he wasn't having to spend so much time and energy defending himself from a minority of people in his own party.

Spoiled rich brats are trying to create a self-fulfilling prophecy at this point. They said, "polls show Biden can't win," then hammered that message in the press and pulled donations to him. No candidate can win if their so called "supporters" do that to them. Biden temporarily dipped in polls after they did that. The spoiled rich brats didn't get their way, so they then bribed and/or threatened Democrats in Congress with their money to call for Biden to drop out. A small minority of Democrats in Congress gave into the spoiled rich brats and very publicly called for Biden to drop out. Surprise, surprise, surprise, Biden temporarily dipped again in the polls. Biden still refused to drop out, so the spoiled rich brats are now tripling down on getting their way.

How many times does Biden have to refuse to drop out before the people who claim they will accept his decision will actually start accepting Biden's decision. I think a big problem is that a lot of the people, who want Biden to drop out, are projecting when they accuse others as not being honest with themselves. I'm not talking about anyone on this board of course.

Yes. Biden effectively communicates more times than he doesn't. Biden just last Friday in an televised rally in Detroit effectively communicated a strong case against Trump, while speaking both on and off teleprompter. Biden would be able to do that more often if he wasn't having to spend so much time and energy defending himself from a minority of people in his own party.

Spoiled rich brats are trying to create a self-fulfilling prophecy at this point. They said, "polls show Biden can't win," then hammered that message in the press and pulled donations to him. No candidate can win if their so called "supporters" do that to them. Biden temporarily dipped in polls after they did that. The spoiled rich brats didn't get their way, so they then bribed and/or threatened Democrats in Congress with their money to call for Biden to drop out. A small minority of Democrats in Congress gave into the spoiled rich brats and very publicly called for Biden to drop out. Surprise, surprise, surprise, Biden temporarily dipped again in the polls. Biden still refused to drop out, so the spoiled rich brats are now tripling down on getting their way.

How many times does Biden have to refuse to drop out before the people who claim they will accept his decision will actually start accepting Biden's decision. I think a big problem is that a lot of the people, who want Biden to drop out, are projecting when they accuse others as not being honest with themselves. I'm not talking about anyone on this board of course.
    yeah I will give the far right a point. Democrats are their own worst enemy

That nice that you've been waiting for me. Dobbs? Red wave?

Sir, this is a Wendy's
    yes where was it in 2022? you had a weak potus and run away inflation. you still didn't gather support. The women are angry and they are coming. Dude blood red Arkansas had enough signatures to put choice on the ballot. Scream all you want. The women will prevent your God from taking office again.

If you reply don't tweet dump. Answer the question. How can your GOD win the womens vote?

Last edited:
    yes where was it in 2022? you had a weak potus and run away inflation. you still didn't gather support. The women are angry and they are coming. Dude blood red Arkansas had enough signatures to put choice on the ballot. Scream all you want. The women will prevent your God from taking office again
    In the swing states especially, women will out perform the polls again in voting against Trump and Republicans. Based on voting results since Dobbs overturned Roe, about 60% of women are going to vote against Trump, even if they have to vote for Hannibal Lecter to vote against Trump.

Last edited:
    The popular vote is irrelevant in our presidential elections.
    But it shows demographic shifts.
    Trump appeals to his cult and no one else.
    In the swing states especially, women will out perform the polls again in voting against Trump and Republicans. Based on voting results since Dobbs over turned Roe, about 60% of women are going to vote against Trump, even if they have to vote for Hannibal Lecter to vote against Trump.
    The woman vote is getting underestimated.

Well at least they can no longer say this is a "white person" thing as members of the Congressional Black Caucus and Hispanic Caucus have called for Biden to step down.
    I don't think so. I'm saying it now, and I can say it now because I have found proof.

Here's something I just came across, in this video between 0:59 to 1:01, for two seconds they put up a photo array with the 33 lawmakers who have stabbing Biden in the back,,, so far.

In that array there are 30 whites, along with 3 token persons of color as they appear in photos.

I think that on that array there are one, possibly two more latinos in there than that, but they are persons who can pass as white as they go through life.

Women amoung them are only 6 out of the 33.

This is what the GOP looks like. It's not the face of our Democratic Party. The GOP always places a token person of color in where they can be seen as well.

So a person of color seeing this group is going to look at it, and see this overwhelmingly white group who wants to overturns their primary vote, to dump their choice to run for President.

But it shows demographic shifts.
    Trump appeals to his cult and no one else.
    The things you have to tell yourself to deal with the reality of Trump having a huge lead in the battleground states.

Are you saying the majority of the country is a cult.

What about the people who told us and keep telling us that Biden is fine mentally despite everyone else knowing that was complete BS for at least 3 years? Sounds like a cult.
    The woman vote is getting underestimated.
    Do you think abortion is a bigger issue that the economy, inflation, the border and Ukraine?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom