General Election 2024 Biden vs Trump (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

SteveSBrickNJ

Reaction score
    As we head toward the summer and the National Party Conventions, it might be handy to have a thread focused on the upcoming matchup of current President Biden vs Former President Trump.
    As of April 28,2024 , CNN's poll shows Trump leading. Yet polls are not always accurate and they are constantly changing.
    Feel free to use this thread for all things relating to Biden vs Trump.

I love it when Trump voters suddenly care about disenfranchisement of Democratic voters.
    I like it, he's criticizing our party leadership for the same thing I'm criticizing them for.

It's awful. We can agree on that.

But I would think we might not agree that the Criminal tried to do the same thing. That Criminal did try to do that to us too.

Two times, in two elections, is too much. In both cases the people who are doing it are foes of the common Democratic voters. .

I like it, he's criticizing our party leadership for the same thing I'm criticizing them for.

It's awful. We can agree on that.

But I would think we might not agree that the Criminal tried to do the same thing. That Criminal did try to do that to us too.

Two times, in two elections, is too much. In both cases the people who are doing it are foes of the common Democratic voters. .
    Then you’re not seeing the logical fallacy any better than he is.

"If they get the candidate they want through a brokered convention they engineered, and that candidate is not Harris, I will write in Harris."

You only dealt with if Biden steps down.

If Biden steps down and Harris replaces him on the ballot She'll not only get my vote, I'll only be a bit upset, instead of a whole lot upset, that they pulled that stunt.

"If they get the candidate they want through a brokered convention they engineered, and that candidate is not Harris, I will write in Harris."

You only dealt with if Biden steps down.

If Biden steps down and Harris replaces him on the ballot She'll not only get my vote, I'll only be a bit upset, instead of a whole lot upset, that they pulled that stunt.
    My preference would be for Biden to resign, Harris become President and her to run as such.

My preference would be for Biden to resign, Harris become President and her to run as such.
    I kind of like that scenario as well. Takes the pressure off of “can a woman be President”. I assume she appoints a new VP in that scenario?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom