Democrat Tracker (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SaintForLife

Reaction score
    This isnt deserving of it's own thread, but we dont have a thread for general Democrat subjects.

I almost thought this was a joke:

That's not a personal attack. I'm simply stating what her normal routine is here when confronted with something she doesn't like or believe.

I don't think I've seen any posts from her criticizing any wars we have been involved in or Congress getting rich from their stocks that just happen to be on areas where they are involved with legislation or committees.

You do nothing but dump a ton of Twitter links and then avoid addressing points that others make, all while slinging personal insults. It's a tiresome schtick.

You know it would be nice if more than a handful of Republicans would get behind the various bills proposed to ban Congress from trading stock. Unfortunately, they haven't and the bills haven't gotten off the ground yet. Maybe that will be the first thing the Rs do once they elect a speaker.... but no way I'm gonna hold my breath on that.

You know it would be nice if more than a handful of Republicans would get behind the various bills proposed to ban Congress from trading stock. Unfortunately, they haven't and the bills haven't gotten off the ground yet. Maybe that will be the first thing the Rs do once they elect a speaker.... but no way I'm gonna hold my breath on that.

I think this graph will help you understand the "why" ...he posts all about Ds and stock purchases but we never see his anger about Rs.
    7 of the top 10 are Rs

You do nothing but dump a ton of Twitter links and then avoid addressing points that others make, all while slinging personal insults. It's a tiresome schtick.
    Oh please. I respond to many posts. It's only me responding to all of yalls posts. I'm also less likely to respond to the people who constantly personally insult me.

Last edited:
    I think this graph will help you understand the "why" ...he posts all about Ds and stock purchases but we never see his anger about Rs.
    7 of the top 10 are Rs

"Never see his anger about Rs"

I literally posted that same post and other posts about two other Republican House Speaker candidates and their stock purchases. 🙄

Oh please. I respond to many posts. It's only me responding to all of yalls posts. I'm also less likely to respond to the people who constantly personally insult me.

I didn't say you never respond. I said you fail to address points that are made... kinda like you just did with this post. lmao

I didn't say you never respond. I said you fail to address points that are made... kinda like you just did with this post. lmao
    Many times you have no points to respond to. Sometimes it's just you lecturing me on how to post or playing semantic games.

Many times you have no points to respond to. Sometimes it's just you lecturing me on how to post or playing semantic games.

It's like the old song says, "You say potato, I say you refuse to post in a way that encourages discussion and instead focus on drive-by Twitter dumps and ignoring 90% of the responses where people actually try to engage you."

Just dropping this here. Terrible. These staffers get sheet on enough as it is, then you get this sort of treatment on top of it? Ugh.

She's the MTG of the Democrats and has been for a while. Just not someone who should be anywhere near public office.

That looks like obstruction of an official preceding, but of course he only got a misdemeanor. Yet another example of the two-tiered justice system.

That looks like obstruction of an official preceding, but of course he only got a misdemeanor. Yet another example of the two-tiered justice system.

This is nothing in comparison to January 6. Stop trying to conflate the attempted violent overthrow of a legal and fare election with the stupid actions of one congressperson.

As for two-tiered justice systems? Look into how many people of color and poor people are incarcerated because they can’t afford bail while wealthy white people get to stay free pending appeal or while attending to their business affairs after being convicted.

There is no two-tier justice between liberal and conservative.

This is nothing in comparison to January 6. Stop trying to conflate the attempted violent overthrow of a legal and fare election with the stupid actions of one congressperson.

As for two-tiered justice systems? Look into how many people of color and poor people are incarcerated because they can’t afford bail while wealthy white people get to stay free pending appeal or while attending to their business affairs after being convicted.

There is no two-tier justice between liberal and conservative.
    18 U.S. Code § 1505 - Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees

Whoever, with intent to avoid, evade, prevent, or obstruct compliance, in whole or in part, with any civil investigative demand duly and properly made under the Antitrust Civil Process Act, willfully withholds, misrepresents, removes from any place, conceals, covers up, destroys, mutilates, alters, or by other means falsifies any documentary material, answers to written interrogatories, or oral testimony, which is the subject of such demand; or attempts to do so or solicits another to do so; or

Whoever corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication influences, obstructs, or impedes or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede the due and proper administration of the law under which any pending proceeding is being had before any department or agency of the United States, or the due and proper exercise of the power of inquiry under which any inquiry or investigation is being had by either House, or any committee of either House or any joint committee of the Congress—

Shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years or, if the offense involves international or domestic terrorism (as defined in section 2331), imprisoned not more than 8 years, or both.

With the video I posted above it's clear that he committed a felony. He should be charged, but he only charged with a misdemeanor. What a surprise/sarcasm off.

But seriously, can anyone explain how's not guilty of Obstruction of proceedings?

Last edited:
    18 U.S. Code § 1505 - Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees

Whoever, with intent to avoid, evade, prevent, or obstruct compliance, in whole or in part, with any civil investigative demand duly and properly made under the Antitrust Civil Process Act, willfully withholds, misrepresents, removes from any place, conceals, covers up, destroys, mutilates, alters, or by other means falsifies any documentary material, answers to written interrogatories, or oral testimony, which is the subject of such demand; or attempts to do so or solicits another to do so; or

Whoever corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication influences, obstructs, or impedes or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede the due and proper administration of the law under which any pending proceeding is being had before any department or agency of the United States, or the due and proper exercise of the power of inquiry under which any inquiry or investigation is being had by either House, or any committee of either House or any joint committee of the Congress—

Shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years or, if the offense involves international or domestic terrorism (as defined in section 2331), imprisoned not more than 8 years, or both.

With the video I posted above it's clear that he committed a felony. He should be charged, but he only charged with a misdemeanor. What a surprise/sarcasm off.

But seriously, can anyone explain how's not guilty of Obstruction of proceedings?

I'm a layman, but let's break it down and see what we can find out:

We can agree that this has nothing to do with the Antirust Civil Process Act, right? The text of that act says it is, " An Act To authorize the Attorney General to compel the production of documentary evidence required in civil investigations for the enforcement of the antitrust laws, and for other purposes.

Whoever corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication influences,

Three ways to trigger this next part: "corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication". We can agree that there was no threat or force in any way, right? That just leaves "corruptly".

obstructs, or impedes or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede the due and proper administration of the law under which any pending proceeding is being had before any department or agency of the United States,

The House is not a department or agency, so this does not apply, right?

or the due and proper exercise of the power of inquiry under which any inquiry or investigation is being had by either House, or any committee of either House or any joint committee of the Congress—

A vote is not an inquiry or an investigation, so this doesn't apply, correct?

As far as my reading of it, we have an act that has nothing to do with any antitrust proceeding, any department or agency of the United States, or any inquiry or investigation. Do you disagree with this assessment? If so, where?

And it didn’t disrupt the vote anyway - the alarm was in one of the office buildings not the Capitol. There was zero disruption of the vote.

Again you fail.

Please tell me the difference between violently assaulting the Capitol building, entering by violence and physically threatening legislators vs pulling a fire alarm.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom