Democrat Tracker (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SaintForLife

Reaction score
    This isnt deserving of it's own thread, but we dont have a thread for general Democrat subjects.

I almost thought this was a joke:

What jobs has he had besides being a politician? He lived at home well into his 40s right?

Teacher through AmeriCorps
    Insurance

He left the corporate insurance gig to run for mayor of Braddock, PA.

No. Unless you think he was living at his parents' home while going to college in Connecticut, then Massachusetts, then working as the mayor of a town on the other side of the state.

Nope. You have been misinformed - again - by your pathetic Twitter feed. You should be used to this by now. The question is - when will you learn?

Degree in finance, then an MBA, then worked for an insurance company for 2 years. Then joined AmeriCorps and taught underprivileged kids in Philly, at some point got a masters from Harvard, moved to Braddock as part of his AmeriCorp service and ended up running for mayor after a few years.

Oh, he was inspired to leave his corporate job due to the death of his closest friend.

LOL. @SaintForLife might need to check his grille. May have lost a tooth in these hip checks into the boards.

Nope. You have been misinformed - again - by your pathetic Twitter feed. You should be used to this by now. The question is - when will you learn?
    The pot calling the kettle black...
    Degree in finance, then an MBA, then worked for an insurance company for 2 years. Then joined AmeriCorps and taught underprivileged kids in Philly, at some point got a masters from Harvard, moved to Braddock as part of his AmeriCorp service and ended up running for mayor after a few years.

Oh, he was inspired to leave his corporate job due to the death of his closest friend.
    He still sounds like a loser and dresses like one too. So he did have a few jobs, but his parents supported him well into his 40s.

Before that, he was the mayor of Braddock, Pennsylvania, for 13 years. The Philadelphia Inquirer reported that Fetterman's parents supported him well into his 40s while he earned only $150 a month during his mayorship. Fetterman has acknowledged this support and now earns $217,610 as lieutenant governor.

He still sounds like a loser and dresses like one too. So he did have a few jobs, but his parents supported him well into his 40s.

Before that, he was the mayor of Braddock, Pennsylvania, for 13 years. The Philadelphia Inquirer reported that Fetterman's parents supported him well into his 40s while he earned only $150 a month during his mayorship. Fetterman has acknowledged this support and now earns $217,610 as lieutenant governor.
    So because he went into a public service job that only paid $150 a month, and his parents were well-to-do and gave him financial support during said public service you want to call him a loser? I suppose the years he spent teaching underprivileged kids in Philly make him a loser as well?

What an incredibly juvenile and shallow way to look at it. You do you, I guess. IMO we need more selfless public servants like Fetterman. He’s done a lot of good in his life. He’s done more than I have and probably more than you have as well.

Oh and you cannot see the delicious irony and stone cold hypocrisy of Trump criticizing Fetterman for “leaching” off his parents’ money, can you? Hilarious.

Trump lived off his old man’s money. So flocking what? And what, exactly does this bullschlitz have to do with anything?

There, I blew up the relevant part for you. He went from getting his master's degree to a corporate job and a career trajectory to do quite well for himself to a major life change after a close friend died, a change that led him to give up the lucrative career in order to teach underprivileged youth and dedicate his life to public service. He took that tiny stipend and found a way to make it work without having to get public assistance of any kind.

Show me where any of this is something worth criticizing, please.

There, I blew up the relevant part for you. He went from getting his master's degree to a corporate job and a career trajectory to do quite well for himself to a major life change after a close friend died, a change that led him to give up the lucrative career in order to teach underprivileged youth and dedicate his life to public service. He took that tiny stipend and found a way to make it work without having to get public assistance of any kind.

It's just pathetic, but expect nothing less from these, so called, conservatives these days.

Did any of that require his parents to support him well into his 40s?

Did any of the previous mayor's have their parents support them into their 40s?

Lol you bigmad.

At the end of the day, he is a US Senator.

You are....well a poster on a message board.

Lololol.
    And currently posting some really petty shirt, too.

Imagine saying that loud after the Trump presidency & the multiple Trump threads posted here.
    I have zero problem saying that you are being petty for clinging desperately to a narrative that a man who is in a public service role (both with AmeriCorps and as mayor of a smallish town) that pays next to nothing is a BUM because he took money from his well-to-do parents. And it should be embarrassing to you. And you never did admit that your post contained 2 lies about him.

And? This is relevant to anything how?

You still haven't explained why this is worthy of criticism.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom