Democrat Tracker (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SaintForLife

Reaction score
    This isnt deserving of it's own thread, but we dont have a thread for general Democrat subjects.

I almost thought this was a joke:

exactly. Whoever wrote the final wording of the bill and "defined Bakery" is the one you need to take umbrage with.

so gullible you are. And an adult at that. Good lawd.

I can't wait for his next "Russia/Putin" is the victim post.....scary thing about it is zero self-awareness, he likely really doesn't think he is a troll.....

I can't wait for his next "Russia/Putin" is the victim post.....scary thing about it is zero self-awareness, he likely really doesn't think he is a troll.....

he is totally serious. I think he is so far down the rabbit hole, that reality is what he makes it to be. Pretty remarkable how the mind works for some.

Why is it this country keeps producing things despite claims by people like the guy you posted? Why is it Reagan, Bush2 and Trump caused a huge percentage of the debt with their stupidity? Why is it that Republican deregulation has given us multiple financial crisis?

And, what, exactly, does companies cutting product sizes and amounts while maintaining or even increasing gross margin percentage have to do with deregulation or taxes? Not one damn thing. Why don’t companies decrease prices when taxes are cut?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom