Democrat Tracker (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SaintForLife

Reaction score
    This isnt deserving of it's own thread, but we dont have a thread for general Democrat subjects.

I almost thought this was a joke:

I see where yall get it from lol

Rest of the post:

This is what Russiagate has been about since day one: embracing Russia conspiracy theories to smear critics of the DNC establishment and its neocon foreign policy.

Anyone who bought into a shred of it played into one of the most deranged and dangerous scams in history:

Russia helped Trump get elected.

Trump welcomed that help.

Russian money kept Trump's businesses aflot in the 2000s. Just ask Eric.

Putin Dog walked Trump at Helsinki.

All of the above are objectively True.

I don't think they actually believe what they are saying. They know it's something they have to say for their rabid supporters.

I see where yall get it from lol

Rest of the post:

This is what Russiagate has been about since day one: embracing Russia conspiracy theories to smear critics of the DNC establishment and its neocon foreign policy.

Anyone who bought into a shred of it played into one of the most deranged and dangerous scams in history:

Um, no.

Russia helped Trump get elected.

Trump welcomed that help.

Russian money kept Trump's businesses aflot in the 2000s. Just ask Eric.

Putin Dog walked Trump at Helsinki.

All of the above are objectively True.
    Yeah, interesting about the face to face where there seems to be no records of what the [Mod Edit :nono: Partisan Trigger] Trump said to Putin. But that’s good in SFL’s book.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Yep, it's a reflexive thing that seems uncontrollable for many people on the left including many posters here. There is absolutely no basis to claim Russia was involved. I'm sure Nancy knows it's bullshirt, but she has to say it to deflect and for her rabid supporters to slirp up like they are dying of thirst.

It's the main playbook from Democrats. Accuse your opponents of supporting Russia or being a racist, white supremacy, antisemite, misogynistic, etc.

Yep, it's a reflexive thing that seems uncontrollable for many people on the left including many posters here. There is absolutely no basis to claim Russia was involved. I'm sure Nancy knows it's bullshirt, but she has to say it to deflect and for her rabid supporters to slirp up like they are dying of thirst.

It's the main playbook from Democrats. Accuse your opponents of supporting Russia or being a racist, white supremacy, antisemite, misogynistic, etc.
    Actually, there was. But it seems uncontrollable for many people on the right including some posters here. There absolutely is basis for claims that Russia and the Internet Research agency were involved but Trump and his psychotic minions love to slurp up whatever excrement falls from his face like they are starving and dying of thirst.

It’s the only playbook of Republicans. Accuse everyone else of being anti-American when they love Putin, Kim and Xi all while being racist, anti-Semitic (Jews will not replace us), homophobic, misogynistic etc, ad nauseum ad infinitum.

The Republican Party offers nothing but white rage and whatever tax cuts billionaires want.

The Democrats are trying to prevent another candidate from being on the ballot. I guess that's there only option with a President that has a faulty memory.

Authoritarians....

The Democrats are trying to prevent another candidate from being on the ballot. I guess that's there only option with a President that has a faulty memory.

Authoritarians....

What’s the option for your candidate and his continued mental schlitzstorm?

The Democrats are suing based on allegations that JFK Jr's campaign is violating federal election law. Do you want laws to be enforced or not?
    Supposedly violating election law according to the party that considers him a threat. The same party that rigged the primary against Sanders so Clinton could win.

The people who yell from the mountain top that they are the ones protecting democracy end up an awful lot doing the opposite.

Last edited:
    Supposedly violating election law according to the party that considers him a threat. The same party that rigged the primary against Sanders so Clinton could win.

The people who yell from the mountain top that they are the ones protecting democracy end up an awful lot doing the opposite.
    You didn’t answer his question. Shocker.

Why should anyone take anything you say seriously? You won’t engage honestly with us.

You didn’t answer his question. Shocker.

Why should anyone take anything you say seriously? You won’t engage honestly with us.
    Are we supposed to take the claims in the article at face value? Has there been any evidence produced to show that's happening with RFK or are we just taking the word of the DNC?

The same DNC that rigged the primary against Sanders so Clinton would win. I'll believe it when they produce the evidence.

Other red flags are this was already reported that Democrat lawyers wpuld be flagging technical issues with 3rd party candidates without saying what the issues wered & also who they hired to pursue it:

CHEYENNE, Wyoming, Jan 18 (Reuters) - American Bridge is the Democratic Party’s primary opposition research organization, spending tens of millions of dollars to track Republican rivals and produce attack ads.
    But in 2024, the deep-pocketed ally of President Joe Biden is adding a new role that could help shape the Nov. 5 presidential election: third-party suppressor.

Worried that third-party bids from a centrist group called No Labels and anti-vaccine activist Robert F. Kennedy Jr. could siphon off votes from Biden in key states like Pennsylvania, Michigan and Arizona, American Bridge has hired prominent election attorney Marc Elias to help thwart these outsider bids, among other things.

A central tactic employed: flagging technical issues or starting a legal challenge as third-party candidates navigate a patchwork of laws of get on state ballots.

"We're keeping an eye out to make sure they're dotting all their i's and crossing their t's, and we are not ruling out legal action with our attorneys if we identify a problem — and that applies for all third-party threats to President Biden," Pat Denis, president of the American Bridge group, said in a statement to Reuters.

Other Biden allies have also launched a multi-pronged assault to starve third-party candidates of financial and political support. In addition to trying to keep them off state ballots, they say they are asking donors not to send them money and warning potential candidates to stay on the sidelines, according to interviews with groups involved in the efforts.

No Labels filed a complaint with the U.S. Department of Justice alleging those efforts represent an "illegal conspiracy to use intimidation, harassment and fear" against its supporters and donors, Dan Webb, a former U.S. Attorney and No Labels leader, announced on Thursday.

They hired the guy who was responsible for helping distribute the discredited Steele Dossier in Marc Elias. 🤣 🤣 🤣 You can't make this up.

I do want election laws to be enforced, but I don't believe the corrupt DNC unless they produce the evidence.

I do want election laws to be enforced, but I don't believe the corrupt DNC unless they produce the evidence.
    What you seem to want to do is try to dunk on the DNC at any cost. Before you see if they have any evidence of wrongdoing or not. That is just nakedly partisan.

Once the complaint is investigated and found to be false is the time for criticism if you are actually telling the truth that you want election laws to be enforced. Doing it the way you are doing it is just pure partisanship and doesn’t support your claim that you want election laws to be enforced.

Are we supposed to take the claims in the article at face value? Has there been any evidence produced to show that's happening with RFK or are we just taking the word of the DNC?

The same DNC that rigged the primary against Sanders so Clinton would win. I'll believe it when they produce the evidence.

Other red flags are this was already reported that Democrat lawyers wpuld be flagging technical issues with 3rd party candidates without saying what the issues wered & also who they hired to pursue it:

CHEYENNE, Wyoming, Jan 18 (Reuters) - American Bridge is the Democratic Party’s primary opposition research organization, spending tens of millions of dollars to track Republican rivals and produce attack ads.
    But in 2024, the deep-pocketed ally of President Joe Biden is adding a new role that could help shape the Nov. 5 presidential election: third-party suppressor.

Worried that third-party bids from a centrist group called No Labels and anti-vaccine activist Robert F. Kennedy Jr. could siphon off votes from Biden in key states like Pennsylvania, Michigan and Arizona, American Bridge has hired prominent election attorney Marc Elias to help thwart these outsider bids, among other things.

A central tactic employed: flagging technical issues or starting a legal challenge as third-party candidates navigate a patchwork of laws of get on state ballots.

"We're keeping an eye out to make sure they're dotting all their i's and crossing their t's, and we are not ruling out legal action with our attorneys if we identify a problem — and that applies for all third-party threats to President Biden," Pat Denis, president of the American Bridge group, said in a statement to Reuters.

Other Biden allies have also launched a multi-pronged assault to starve third-party candidates of financial and political support. In addition to trying to keep them off state ballots, they say they are asking donors not to send them money and warning potential candidates to stay on the sidelines, according to interviews with groups involved in the efforts.

No Labels filed a complaint with the U.S. Department of Justice alleging those efforts represent an "illegal conspiracy to use intimidation, harassment and fear" against its supporters and donors, Dan Webb, a former U.S. Attorney and No Labels leader, announced on Thursday.

They hired the guy who was responsible for helping distribute the discredited Steele Dossier in Marc Elias. 🤣 🤣 🤣 You can't make this up.

A couple of minor points…

The Steele dossier was not discredited despite your fervent hopes.

No Labels is not a centrist organization.

Harold Lasswell wrote that political economy can be described as who gets what, where, when, how and why. People with political ambitions are not entitled to achieve those ambitions. A screwball like RFK, Jr. not only is not entitled, he is dangerous. His unscientific anti-vaxxer bullschlitz negatively impacts people.

So...

The democrats are corrupt because they don't want to follow election laws.
    --ALSO--
    The democrats are corrupt because they want to enforce election laws.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom