Biden Tracker (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Biden has obviously not limited present energy production, but the future is not looking promising. We better hope an alternative to oil becomes mainstream in the next 2 decades or less. Otherwise, we are in a pickle.

Biden has obviously not limited present energy production, but the future is not looking promising. We better hope an alternative to oil becomes mainstream in the next 2 decades or less. Otherwise, we are in a pickle.
    What I hope is happening is "a sell everything in the warehouse before restocking with the latest upgrades" approach to fossil fuels. Meaning, I hope there's an organized and well timed plan to slow the rollout of new energy tech to allow the big fossil fuel multinational corporations to squeeze every last fossil fuel dollar out of the Earth before fully ramping up the retooling to alternatives.

If that's not what's happening, we're going to get very close to living in the world of the original Mad Max in the next 10 to 20 years.

So the transcripts of Biden’s interview have been released. It is obvious that Biden immediately knew the month and day Beau died, and others jumped in to say what year. So it isn’t clear he could have said the year immediately. This tracks with my own experience with both my parents. I can remember details immediately, but I have to stop and think about both years. Hur is a sack of shirt for saying Biden couldn’t recall any of it. Also, I’m reading that Hur resigned from DOJ and retained a MAGA counsel before this testimony. I hope that Dems on the committee hold his feet to the fire.

Also, I’m reading that Hur resigned from DOJ and retained a MAGA counsel before this testimony. I hope that Dems on the committee hold his feet to the fire.

If true, consider me not surprised.....Hur is an arsehat.....and an obvious one at that...

Which calls Garland's judgment into question. If Hur's an obvious MAGA arsehat, why assign him to this particular case?
    To show that he wasn't being partial and putting his thumb on the scale in Biden's favor. So he did what Democrats always do and overcompensated in the other direction, but as per usual it doesn't matter because Republicans will make the accusation anyway.

Last edited:
    Which calls Garland's judgment into question. If Hur's an obvious MAGA arsehat, why assign him to this particular case?

It's possible Hur never showed his Maganess up until this?....but, if Garland knew there was a possibility of this I agree.....either way, we will probably never know....

There is no meaningful difference between it being illegal, and it being so onerous that the providers decide to not offer it.
    Sure there is. One is illegal, meaning it is against the law and criminal punishment can be applied. The other is a private decision by a company on what services it wishes to offer or not offer to the public.

Why do you not consider criminal activity not to be meaningful?

That is dishonest framing. Of course it did. It made the loss of an embryo the same as the death of a child. You cannot do IVF without losing some embryos. It cannot be done. It’s a malicious, evil ruling.
    I would argue the killing an innocent and vulnerable life is by far more evil.

I think the original case is having to do with an unauthorized person entering an restricted area and throwing or disposing of several 'batches' of embryo on the floor. Sounds like the clinic didn't have proper safeguards installed. Now other 'clinics' are not exposing themselves to liability for not having adequate safeguards and protections set up. Not all, but some.
    Don't worry though, killing babies is very lucrative so all congress just passed a law granting protections to the baby mills. Business as usual.

I would argue the killing an innocent and vulnerable life is by far more evil.

I think the original case is having to do with an unauthorized person entering an restricted area and throwing or disposing of several 'batches' of embryo on the floor. Sounds like the clinic didn't have proper safeguards installed. Now other 'clinics' are not exposing themselves to liability for not having adequate safeguards and protections set up. Not all, but some.
    Don't worry though, killing babies is very lucrative so all congress just passed a law granting protections to the baby mills. Business as usual.
    Responding to dishonesty with more dishonesty. You certainly are on point with your branding. 🤦‍♀️

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom