Biden Tracker (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Believe all women unless reasonable questions about a specific woman's claims surface.

I don't know what actually happened between Biden and Tara Reade. When she first made her claims public, I was disappointed with Biden and thought, "et tu, Biden?" But then questions were raised about Tara and her claims. For instance:

(I read other sources originally, but this one covers it and the link was handy thanks to @bird )

I know two women who were sexually assaulted. They both told me shortly after it happened and swore me to secrecy. Neither of those women ever spoke highly of the people who assaulted them. Whenever their assailants names came up in conversation with others, they checked out of the conversation completely. Whenever they encountered their assailants in social settings, they were civil, but never cordial.

I automatically doubt the credibility of anyone who uses multiple aliases.

Also, there's two details of her claim that raise questions for me. The first is that she changed her accusation of what Biden specifically said and did to almost exactly mirror what E Jean Carroll accused Trump of saying and doing and she did so only after the specific details of E Jean Carroll's claims became public.

I tend to doubt coincidences, especially in the case of Trump's election opponent being accused, in the middle of an election campaign, of performing almost the exact same specific acts that Trump was first accused of saying and doing. At first Reade claimed:

Then Reade later changed her claim to a near mirror image of the specific details of E Jean Carroll's claim. That raises a lot of doubt and skepticism for me.

Another detail that is questionable for me is Reade's claim that Biden assaulted her in a hallway. Sexual predators usually avoid assaulting people in public spaces, like a hallway. Even Carroll claims Trump waited until Carroll was in the concealed privacy of a dressing room to attack her. That's more consistent with predatorial behavior, so its' more believable to me than someone being assaulted in a hallway. Biden had ample opportunity to assault Reade as claimed in a concealed, private space with no risk of being caught, so why take the unnecessary risk of a hallway?

All of the above is why I now question Reade's accusations. The key word is "question." I don't know what happened, but I do have doubts about what Reade claims happened and I don't simply take her word for it. If a jury ever finds at the end of a trial that Biden did rape Reade as she claims, then I will give her and the jury the benefit of doubt.
    Can you point out any posts you made like this questioning the details about Christine Blasey Ford and her not remembering many important details?

I remember that many here claimed she was definitely credible eventhough she didn't remember important details or there was contradictions.

It's funny how yall apply a (D)ifferent standard when it involves a Democrat.

Last edited:
    It's like I'm discussing foreign policy with an 8 year old as much as you mention or blame everything on Russia.
    Explain the Internet Research Agency. What is its purpose? What was its role in 2016? Under whose direction does it operate?

Can you point out any posts you made like this questioning the details about Christine Blasey Ford and her not remembering many important details?

I remember that many her claimed she was definitely credible eventhough she didn't remember important details or there was contradictions.

Of course, Kavanaugh was completely forthcoming. Just like Barrett and Thomas.

I remember that many here claimed she was definitely credible eventhough she didn't remember important details or there was contradictions.

So, in the case of Reade, there are definite problems with her narrative. Things that couldn’t be the way she said - location, her clothing, timing.

No contemporary corroboration (which is a big deal, because we had that with both Carroll and Ford). She never mentioned it to anybody at the time.

She also has a history of unfounded accusations of sexual assault, and changed her story after the details about the Carroll case were revealed to exactly mirror the sexual assault by Trump on Carroll.

Of course then she defected to Russia, and appeared at a press conference with Butina, convicted of spying for Russia in the US. But that’s not suspicious at all, lol.

Nobody that I recall said that Ford was definitely right, but the fact remains she told her therapist about the assault years before Kavanaugh was nominated to the Supreme Court. And Carroll told at least 2 of her friends about Trump assaulting her that same week. This is huge in establishing credibility.

Can you point out any posts you made like this questioning the details about Christine Blasey Ford...
    No, I can not. The reason I can not is because:
    1. I didn't read any verification or even accusations that Christine Blasely Ford used multiple aliases.
    2. I didn't read any accusations that she regularly praised and spoke highly of Kavanaugh.
    3. I didn't read anything that showed that her details mirrored almost exactly the details of an accusation of someone that Kavanaugh was competing with to win a seat on the Supreme Court.
    4. Christine Blasely Ford's accounting of where and when the assault took place is consistent with the time and place sexual assaults typically happen. Reade's accounting of the time and place of the assualt are atypical. That alone is not enough to question a person's sexual assualt claims, but when combined with the 3 above, it raises an additional question.
    The standards above are the same standards I applied to Reade and the same standards I consistently apply to everyone.

If you show me reports of Christine Blasely Ford having done any of the four things above, then I'll read those reports and let you know what I think.

Taking anything pill related with a grain of salt so take this for what it’s worth
    ====================

Joe Biden had some good news on Tuesday as polling showed him gaining on Donald Trump in six battleground states, seven months before the presidential election. In response, one leading Democratic strategist said the “Biden bump is real”.

According to Bloomberg News and Morning Consult, Biden now leads Trump by a point in Wisconsin, having trailed by four last month, and is tied in Pennsylvania, where Trump had a six-point lead last month. The two candidates were also tied in Michigan.

In other states likely to decide the presidential election in November, Trump was ahead in Arizona, Georgia, Nevada and North Carolina. Only Georgia, however, showed an increased lead for the presumptive Republican nominee.

Biden was due to campaign in North Carolina on Tuesday.

Trailing Biden in fundraising, Trump had no campaign events scheduled.…….

Taking anything pill related with a grain of salt so take this for what it’s worth
    ====================

Joe Biden had some good news on Tuesday as polling showed him gaining on Donald Trump in six battleground states, seven months before the presidential election. In response, one leading Democratic strategist said the “Biden bump is real”.

According to Bloomberg News and Morning Consult, Biden now leads Trump by a point in Wisconsin, having trailed by four last month, and is tied in Pennsylvania, where Trump had a six-point lead last month. The two candidates were also tied in Michigan.

In other states likely to decide the presidential election in November, Trump was ahead in Arizona, Georgia, Nevada and North Carolina. Only Georgia, however, showed an increased lead for the presumptive Republican nominee.

Biden was due to campaign in North Carolina on Tuesday.

Trailing Biden in fundraising, Trump had no campaign events scheduled.…….

Yeah, don’t care what polls say. They’re cooking them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom