Biden Tracker (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Nah, I'll just dismiss it as unreliable and likely doctored or made up.
    Yeah its easier to deflect than to talk about how bad Biden's poll numbers are.

It's not doctored or made up. A simple google search would have told you that.

I know Biden's approval rating has been low and I don't expect it to increase any.

I also don't think it really matters. But if it makes you happy to keep posting about it, go ahead.

I still want to know why there were 88 polls for Obama.

I know Biden's approval rating has been low and I don't expect it to increase any.

I also don't think it really matters. But if it makes you happy to keep posting about it, go ahead.

I still want to know why there were 88 polls for Obama.
    Because he was Black. White establishment couldn’t get over the novelty or the damage to White privilege.

Because he was Black. White establishment couldn’t get over the novelty or the damage to White privilege.
    Yes. A black president defied the original American caste system's teaching that whites are superior and pure, and that blacks and native Americans are inferior and impure (which made them untouchable and why they had to be segregated.)

Anytime a caste system is defied, all segments of society punish the defiance. That's why so many non-white people also vilify Obama. That's why a latino man felt he had to punish a young black teenager for the defiance of walking through a white neighborhood at night.

The damage was done to caste privilege and in America the privilege of being the highest caste was given to white people by white people. Anything that defiantly steps out of alliance with that caste system is punished by people from the highest cast to the lowest cast. Most people don't actively participate in the punishment, but they passively accept it and rationalize the acceptance of it.

Here's a different perspective about the election.

This woman predicts that in Nov. of 2024, 60% of the black vote will go to Trump.
    She says she and others are done with Joe Biden
    Hear her out if you wish...

This video has an African American host and some of the people voicing opinions in the video are also people of color.
    I did not watch it to the end but I share it here in case it interests others...

This video has an African American host and some of the people voicing opinions in the video are also people of color.
    Here are the facts.

There were a total of 4 people who are dark skinned who claimed to support Trump, including the host.

There are approximately 47.9 million people who self-identify as Black.

4 divided by 47.9 million is 0.00000835% of people who self-identify as Black claim to support Trump.

So what exactly is the point of posting the video?

What makes it worthy of paying it any attention or giving it any thought?

I did not watch it to the end but I share it here in case it interests others...
    You didn't watch it to the end, your words, not mine.

Why did you post a video for others to watch when you didn't even make the effort to watch the full 3:47 seconds of it?

It seems to me that as soon as you saw a person with dark skin claim they supported Trump, you couldn't even wait 3 minutes to to post it.

It seems to me that you want to contribute to Biden losing the election which means Trump will win.

It seems clear to me that despite everything you say, you want Trump to win over Biden

The only thing I can't understand is why you wouldn't just be upfront about that.

Why do so many people who clearly seem to want Trump to win over Biden have such a difficult time admitting that?

Here are the facts.

There were a total of 4 people who are dark skinned who claimed to support Trump, including the host.

There are approximately 47.9 million people who self-identify as Black.

4 divided by 47.9 million is 0.00000835% of people who self-identify as Black claim to support Trump.

So what exactly is the point of posting the video?

What makes it worthy of paying it any attention or giving it any thought?

You didn't watch it to the end, your words, not mine.

Why did you post a video for others to watch when you didn't even make the effort to watch the full 3:47 seconds of it?

It seems to me that as soon as you saw a person with dark skin claim they supported Trump, you couldn't even wait 3 minutes to to post it.

It seems to me that you want to contribute to Biden losing the election which means Trump will win.

It seems clear to me that despite everything you say, you want Trump to win over Biden

The only thing I can't understand is why you wouldn't just be upfront about that.

Why do so many people who clearly seem to want Trump to win over Biden have such a difficult time admitting that?
    I think that the people on this video and the people on the prior video are just the tip of the iceberg.
    I think that taking the African American vote for granted would be a mistake.
    THAT'S what I think.

I think that the people on this video and the people on the prior video are just the tip of the iceberg.
    Based on what?

I've not seen a credible piece of evidence that a significant portion of people with dark skin are going to vote for Trump over Biden. I've seen lots of credible evidence that a very small percentage of people with dark skin are going to vote for Trump over Biden.

Please post the links to the credible evidence you've see that a significant portion of people with dark skin are going to vote for Trump over Biden, because I'd really like to see that.

I think that taking the African American vote for granted would be a mistake.
    Taking anyone for granted over anything is always a mistake.

That's why it's a good thing the Biden and Harris aren't actually taking anyone's votes for granted, despite what others say to the contrary.

Based on what?

I've not seen a credible piece of evidence that a significant portion of people with dark skin are going to vote for Trump over Biden. I've seen lots of credible evidence that a very small percentage of people with dark skin are going to vote for Trump over Biden.

Please post the links to the credible evidence you've see that a significant portion of people with dark skin are going to vote for Trump over Biden, because I'd really like to see that.

Taking anyone for granted over anything is always a mistake.

That's why it's a good thing the Biden and Harris aren't actually taking anyone's votes for granted, despite what others say to the contrary.
    There will not be any credible evidence of something that hasn't taken place yet. It IS a good idea that Biden and Harris are taking the approach that they need to earn the votes of the African American community.

There will not be any credible evidence of something that hasn't taken place yet.
    There are credible polls that show the likelihood of how people will vote.

Please post the links to any credible polls you've seen that show there's a likelihood that a significant portion of people with dark skin will vote for Trump over Biden.

It IS a good idea that Biden and Harris are taking the approach that they need to earn the votes of the African American community.
    Some things go without saying. Saying that any candidate needs to earn the votes of anyone is one of those things that can go without saying. Know what I'm saying?

Is it just the "African American community" that Biden and Harris need to earn the votes of?

Why are you singling out the "African American community?" Don't all candidates need to earn the votes of all candidates? I don't understand why you felt a need to single out the "African American community." Seems really odd to me.

When you posted this:
    This woman predicts that in Nov. of 2024, 60% of the black vote will go to Trump. She says she and others are done with Joe Biden

You didn't mention anything about Trump needing to earn the votes of the "African American community." Why is that? Do you think Trump should just be given votes without earning their votes?

Do you think people should vote for Trump over Biden?

Biden is literally an authoritarian.
    People who support Trump are desperately trying to falsely paint Biden as an authoritarian, because everyone knows Trump is the actual authoritarian. We all know Trump is an authoritarian, because he repeatedly tells and shows us he is. Even the Trump supporters know they can't deny that Trump is an authoritarian.

This poster knows Trump is an authoritarian and they know that it can't be denied, so this poster falsely accuses Biden of being an authoritarian. They're making that false accusation, because they know being an authoritarian is a bad thing and people shouldn't vote for any authoritarian.

So, ask yourself this, if this poster is genuinely concerned about not electing an authoritarian for president, and if they honestly believe that Biden is an authoritarian, and they know that Trump is authoritarian, then why aren't they telling us which presidential candidate isn't an authoritarian?

Let's ask them. @SaintForLife who are the non-authoritarian candidates that you think we should consider voting for as president?

There are credible polls that show the likelihood of how people will vote.

Please post the links to any credible polls you've seen that show there's a likelihood that a significant portion of people with dark skin will vote for Trump over Biden.

Some things go without saying. Saying that any candidate needs to earn the votes of anyone is one of those things that can go without saying. Know what I'm saying?

Is it just the "African American community" that Biden and Harris need to earn the votes of?

Why are you singling out the "African American community?" Don't all candidates need to earn the votes of all candidates? I don't understand why you felt a need to single out the "African American community." Seems really odd to me.

When you posted this:

You didn't mention anything about Trump needing to earn the votes of the "African American community." Why is that? Do you think Trump should just be given votes without earning their votes?

Do you think people should vote for Trump over Biden?
    I'm not thinking about Politics or having an agenda to single out any community. This is what happens with me. I log out of my Yahoo email and Yahoo automatically directs me to their Yahoo News homepage. I scroll around if time permits....and if there is a "story" or an "article" that I think people here would like to agree with or disagree with....I copy and paste it to make the forums here more interesting.
    The same thing goes with Youtube. Sometimes I am on Youtube for my job yet naturally I'll see other Youtube offerings that I assume are generating by my previous viewing habits. Again, if I see a video that might stimulate debate here...I copy and paste it here to benefit the thread.
    That makes me unique....but some of you already knew that about me.

...This is what happens with me. I log out of my Yahoo email and Yahoo automatically directs me to their Yahoo News homepage. I scroll around if time permits....and if there is a "story" or an "article" that I think people here would like to agree with or disagree with....I copy and paste it...

The same thing goes with Youtube. Sometimes I am on Youtube for my job yet naturally I'll see other Youtube offerings that I assume are generating by my previous viewing habits. Again, if I see a video that might stimulate debate here...I copy and paste it here...
    So Yahoo and Youtube made you write that Biden has to earn the votes of "the African American community?"

That makes me unique....but some of you already knew that about me.
    A lot of people do what you do. It's a lot more normal than unique.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom