Biden Tracker (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Have we figured out why we're mad at Pete for not meddling in private business yet?

Have we figured out why we're mad at Pete for not meddling in private business yet?
    To be fair, he was meddling in the same private business before he left on his maternity leave so I guess the question is why would he prioritize his personal life over his job (2 months) as a public servant?

Answer: Because he, like all alt-left, worship themselves and their sense of entitlement and self worth above all others and things.

To be fair, he was meddling in the same private business before he left on his maternity leave so I guess the question is why would he prioritize his personal life over his job (2 months) as a public servant?

Answer: Because he, like all alt-left, worship themselves and their sense of entitlement and self worth above all others and things.

Yeah, how dare that guy... checks notes ...work from home as he adjusts to being a first-time father?

That’s a long winded “no”
    I guess let us know when your marching orders get updated.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bi...n-any-president-since-world-war-ii-poll-finds

Marching orders have been updated.

I am sure we will discuss the inadequacy of polling, but someone will still compare these polls numbers to Trumps poll numbers without even realizing the dumbness and the hypocrisy of that argument but it is what a tribe does to protect their own.
    I actually don’t care, I want a not 70+ year old in there. Biden doesn’t gave Trump’s following, so these digs are pretty pointless because it’s not taken as some personal attack. Sorry.

So there is a guy I read on Twitter called The Values Voter. He says he follows the data and tries to ignore the narrative(s) in much of the press. He did the following two charts, which I liked. Since I am such an optimist anyway, I find this useful in reinforcing my basic disposition, lol.

205469C0-3283-4C56-88B0-53EB0BFADB60.png

F3D2F475-B32C-4F25-A0E9-58CFB3E16E19.png

So there is a guy I read on Twitter called The Values Voter. He says he follows the data and tries to ignore the narrative(s) in much of the press. He did the following two charts, which I liked. Since I am such an optimist anyway, I find this useful in reinforcing my basic disposition, lol.

205469C0-3283-4C56-88B0-53EB0BFADB60.png

F3D2F475-B32C-4F25-A0E9-58CFB3E16E19.png
    I love these memes about labor, unemployment and job growth. We literally shut down the world for a month in some places and months in others. All he had to do was drink ensure and watch "Murder She Wrote" and they would have gone up much much more.
    This is essentially his entire administration, he runs out in front of a moving parade and pretends he started the parade and people believe it despite what is infront of their faces and eyes. I get it though, you can't completely redo Americans agreement with government without lying to them. Sadly, it works.

That's not a meme.
    Yes, jobs were going up no matter what, and whoever was in office was going to brag about it. That's just how it is. The rest of your post is nonsense though - according to you, he hasn't been doing anything anyway, so sounds like he was drinking Ensure and watching TV.

I love these memes about labor, unemployment and job growth. We literally shut down the world for a month in some places and months in others. All he had to do was drink ensure and watch "Murder She Wrote" and they would have gone up much much more.
    This is essentially his entire administration, he runs out in front of a moving parade and pretends he started the parade and people believe it despite what is infront of their faces and eyes. I get it though, you can't completely redo Americans agreement with government without lying to them. Sadly, it works.
    Kind of like the last buy thumping his chest over the economy in Feb and March of 2017.

That's not a meme.
    Yes, jobs were going up no matter what, and whoever was in office was going to brag about it. That's just how it is. The rest of your post is nonsense though - according to you, he hasn't been doing anything anyway, so sounds like he was drinking Ensure and watching TV.
    And his handlers are still taking credit for it so not sure of your point.

Kind of like the last buy thumping his chest over the economy in Feb and March of 2017.
    Sure. One inherited a slow moving economy and one inherited a pandemic economy. Not sure how they are comparable but yes, Trump bad.

And his handlers are still taking credit for it so not sure of your point.
    Which part? That it didn't matter who the president was, they were taking credit? Because that's true. Just like whoever was in office when COVID hit was going to bare responsibility for the loss.

Or that you're saying Biden was in the way and slowed down recovery, despite your previous insistence he doesn't do anything - which would imply he couldn't possibly have been in the way?

When Trump was in office, a lot of people who voted for him (mostly because he wasn't Hillary) didn't really care for his antics (prenteded like they didn't anyway). They would say things like, as long as the stock market is up and my 401k is making money, i don't care who is president. I have determined that statement was a LIE. lol

Which part? That it didn't matter who the president was, they were taking credit? Because that's true. Just like whoever was in office when COVID hit was going to bare responsibility for the loss.

Or that you're saying Biden was in the way and slowed down recovery, despite your previous insistence he doesn't do anything - which would imply he couldn't possibly have been in the way?
    It would have been a bigger parade if he and his handlers had done nothing and the let the economy bounce back, but instead....we spend! Great move so far, we can see the pay offs!

It would have been a bigger parade if he and his handlers had done nothing and the let the economy bounce back, but instead....we spend! Great move so far, we can see the pay offs!
    What has been spent?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom