Biden Tracker (6 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Good Lord, SFL. How about some context? You rarely ever explain anything in your own words, just post a tweet without any discussion. Why even bother?

Good Lord, SFL. How about some context? You rarely ever explain anything in your own words, just post a tweet without any discussion. Why even bother?
    I think he might be talking about, and forgive me if I am wrong, the recent meeting Garland had on capital hill where he got grilled by some congressmen over his weaponizing of the DOJ against parents in the whole school board fiasco.

Thanks, Farb, I had no earthly idea what that was about. So it would be nice to actually post the letter. I’m willing to bet it doesn’t involve “weaponizing the DOJ” against people who are merely concerned parents. But rather involves investigating death threats and credible threats of violence against school board members, administrators and election officials.

I’ve listened to some of these threats: they name the persons’ address. Sometimes they name their children. They tell them they should kill themselves, they tell them their wives should be raped, they tell them if they don’t resign they will put a bullet in every one of their children.

They don’t seem to mind leaving these threats on voicemail, that’s how bold they are.

This is not okay. These are what is called terroristic threats. They need to stop and maybe federal prosecution to the full extent of the law will make them stop.

I cannot imagine who would try to defend this, but here we are.

I think we have now learned that the 'insurrection' was staged by the Lincoln Project.

It was pudding time after all.

It was pudding time after all.

This is so vapid it's ridiculous. Are we supposed to make fun of someone closing their eyes for less then 30 seconds? Who falls asleep in 20 seconds? Is that a nap? If so I'm guilty of taking a "nap" in every conference call after lunch.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom