Biden Tracker (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

You are unintentionally making the case that the Transportation Secretary is a useless position.

I am making the case that the US Transportation Secretary is responsible for manufacturing shortages in other countries as well as private labor shortages in the US? Please explain that one to me.

I asked for your opinion. You and Farb are telling me this is Pete’s fault, but you can’t tell me why. Has a wall of tweets not told you what you think yet, or can you think for yourself long enough to answer?
    Your lack of response shows that the Transportation Secretary is a worthless position which is my overall point.

Your lack of response shows that the Transportation Secretary is a worthless position which is my overall point.
    The job description is public record, it’s not an opinion. You can look it up. I even saved you the trouble and posted the Wiki link. What I asked for is your opinion on the matter. Your total refusal to answer my question shows you don’t even know why you’re angry at Pete. You’re just doing what you’re told.

You can spin all you like. He was on paid leave for 2 weeks.

I am not sure exactly what caused the delays. I wasn't allowed in the meetings in the Transportation department but I don't think the cabinet secretary was either so I guess you are right. Pete and I are about on the same level as dealing with the problem. The only downside I see is that I am not on the public dime.

I get he is part of your team, but even you must admit the optics look terrible.
    Sounds like you are more worried about optics more than anything. If its optics you are so concerned with, then i guess you win. a gay guy took off for maternity leave it doesn't look good for people who don't like gays adopting and getting married and also getting maternity leave...

And how is he part of my team? that one has me confused. My team is the USA, so i guess yea? Maybe you mean Democrat, then i guess no?

So all this is happening because he took 2 months leave. The whole dept crashed and crumbled because he was out. So, what would have happened if he would have gotten sick or hurt and couldn't work? If the Dept is in such bad shape that it can't function for 2 months without the Sec, then there are bigger issues, which would stretch back multiple administations... But we all really know what it boils down to... yall are mad because he took maternity leave.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom