Biden Tracker (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Wow, you are incredibly petty. I thought you were better than that?

I have a feeling @SteveSBrickNJ has me on ignore. That’s fine - I long ago accepted he might not actually be interested in meaningful discussion. I try to interact with him anyway because he hasn’t seemed like a complete lost cause like some others. Might have to reconsider that.

I have a feeling @SteveSBrickNJ has me on ignore. That’s fine - I long ago accepted he might not actually be interested in meaningful discussion. I try to interact with him anyway because he hasn’t seemed like a complete lost cause like some others. Might have to reconsider that.
    He's the same guy he's always been. This isn't new. He acted like a baby before and left for a while and came back. Now he's doing it all over again. Makes me wonder if he's ever had these discussions in good faith. If, if he's serious about good faith discussions, he wouldn't have left the first time, let alone this time.

Not anything to do with criticism or heat. My goal was to convince you that Biden was unfit for another 4 years in office. It is clear to me I have no chance of achieving that goal. Bye.
    We're riding with Biden be he fit fellow or not. What's the problem with that, he's backed by Kamala Harris as VP.

I like her even more than I like him.

Wow, you are incredibly petty. I thought you were better than that?
    Hahaha
    Why am I petty?
    I was simply trying to leave but people (such as you Dave) keep asking me questions.
    Just let me go :)
    I am not a baby.
    I'm not taking my ball and running.
    I'm not afraid of "the heat".
    I just feel all of you are never going to see the reality that Joe Biden can't be trusted to respond to a crisis now and all the more so such as in 3 years from now...if reelected all the way until Inauguration Day in January of 2029!?
    Are you guys for real!?
    You want Joe Biden in charge of the country until January of 2029! :ROFLMAO:
    I like Dave. I'm Not wanting or trying to be disrespectful to you or MT15 or @Incumbent I'm just trying to leave....that's all.
    I've always been treated fairly by @MT15
    The poster @Incumbent said he/she thinks I have him or her on "ignore". That hunch was not correct.
    You Biden supporters will never change my opinion of him. I'll never change YOUR opinion of Biden either....so...
    Let's all agree to not waste each other's time.
    Please.
    ...and again, thank you all. Sincerely.

Last edited:
    Hahaha
    Why am I petty?
    I was simply trying to leave but people (such as you Dave) keep asking me questions.
    Just let me go :)
    I am not a baby.
    I just feel all of you are never going to see the reality that Joe Biden can't be trusted to respond to a crisis now and all the more so such as in 3 years from now...if reelected all the way until Inauguration Day in January of 2029!?
    Are you guys for real!
    You want Joe Biden in charge of the country until January of 2029! :ROFLMAO:
    I like Dave. I'm Not wanting or trying to be disrespectful to you or MT15 or @Incumbent I'm just trying to leave....that's all.
    I've always been treated fairly by @MT15
    The poster @Incumbent said he/she thinks I have him or her on "ignore". That hunch was not correct.
    You Biden supporters will never change my opinion of him. I'll never change YOUR opinion of Biden either....so...
    Let's all agree to not waste each other's time.
    Please.
    ...and again, thank you all. Sincerely.

They know Trump is so diminished that they will go to any length to try and neutralize perceptions of that. Biden’s age is a vulnerability but at least he isn’t a raging, babbling fool every time he’s in front of a camera. A couple of old men but it’s astonishing that anybody can listen to Trump and feel any reassurance about him as the leader of our nation, or think Biden is somehow mentally worse off.

Last edited:

Elected officials of the Republican Party like to parade around with "pocket" US Constitutions, but they are the ones that are actively working towards this Post Constitutional America idea. From the Heritage Institute, to the many other conservative think tanks, they all are working to put the pieces in place and their VOTERS welcome those ideas with open arms.

I am not a baby.

Yes, you are. You clearly are. You blocked me for respectfully pointing out how wrong you were on some topic. You made a point to reply to me to say you were ignoring me. You even had to ask for help on how to do it, which I told you and you had to stop ignoring me to do it. lmao

Someone asked me about a month ago: "Steve, since you dislike Trump so much, why are you unwilling to vote for Biden?" :unsure:
    Whoever that was, please watch this recent video....
    Steve, I see your still trying to use false and misleading reports to drum up reasons for people not to vote for Biden which will increase Trump's chances of winning the election, even though you claim you're not a Trump supporter. Go figure.

Additionally, There is no need to convince you that Trump is unacceptable. You already know that.
    The more people talk, the more the truth sneaks unintentionally.

Steve is here to convince us that Biden is not acceptable to vote for. In other words, he's here to convince us not to vote for Biden. He just made that very clear.

But he also says Trump is so bad he can't watch Trump videos. But he also says that Biden is as bad as Trump.

If Steve is being honest with himself and us that he thinks Biden and Trump or equally bad, then why is it he can stomach searching for negative Biden videos and re-posting them here, when he can't bring himself to watch any videos of the equally bad Trump?

The totality of what Steve says regarding Trump and Biden do not add up anymore than 4+7=bananas. If Steve is being honest with us, then I don't think he's being honest with himself at all. Trump has caused a lot of Republicans to not be honest with themselves.

I have given up getting you folks to admit that and/or accept that.
    I will return here IF Biden steps aside or IF Trump is not allowed to run or Trump is swapped out with another candidate somehow.
    Other than that, as things stand now, I have nothing further to say.
    I highly doubt that Steve will no longer post negative, misleading reports about Biden, but only time will tell.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom