Biden Tracker (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

In 2020, hundreds of top TikTok content creators banded together in service of a single goal: get Joe Biden elected. They posted videos, hosted online events and spent hours educating followers to help Biden defeat Donald Trump.

Four years later, the coalition once known as TikTok for Biden is now called Gen-Z for Change — and so far, it has not endorsed Biden’s reelection.

“Biden is out of step with young people on a number of key issues,” said the coalition’s founder, Aidan Kohn-Murphy, 20, who called “the frustrations of young progressive leaders a barometer of widespread dissatisfaction among Gen Z voters.”

Across TikTok, Instagram, YouTube and Twitch, anger and resentment toward Biden are boiling among Gen Z content creators who say they feel disaffected and betrayed by Biden’s positions on an array of issues, including the war in Gaza, the climate crisis and the president’s decision to support a potential TikTok ban.

The rift has been exacerbated by the White House’s evolving strategy of courting friendly influencers while shutting out others who have been critical of the administration……

The White House has to figure out how to mend rifts but a lot of people just aren’t being reasonable and realistic about the dynamics of American politics that enable an entrenched opposition to progress, the global forces of conflict, and the very real threat of fascism that is knocking at the door.

Social media is powerful in ways good and bad. To the latter, its ability to rally people, through emotional manipulation, against their own best interests, is terrifyingly dangerous.

Someone asked me about a month ago: "Steve, since you dislike Trump so much, why are you unwilling to vote for Biden?" :unsure:
    Whoever that was, please watch this recent video....

Someone asked me about a month ago: "Steve, since you dislike Trump so much, why are you unwilling to vote for Biden?" :unsure:

Kayleigh McEnany appearing on Fox News on Sean Hannity’s show

I’m sure that will be a perfectly reasonable, well thought out, ‘fair and balanced’ take

Kayleigh McEnany appearing on Fox News on Sean Hannity’s show

I’m sure that will be a perfectly reasonable, well thought out, ‘fair and balanced’ take
    I am not seeking an opinion on her. The video shares images of the President placing his farhead practically onto the farhead of the Pope. The video mentions gaffes and mentions impressions the Europeans had of Biden last week. Did you watch the video or did you just come on here to say what you had to say?

I am not seeking an opinion on her. The video shares images of the President placing his farhead practically onto the farhead of the Pope. The video mentions gaffes and mentions impressions the Europeans had of Biden last week. Did you watch the video or did you just come on here to say what you had to say?

The point is that she is Trump's mouthpiece appearing on the show of a Trump sycophant on a network that spreads lies for Trump. Why would you take anything she says or shows at face value?

I hadn’t when I made I post but I did go and watch it and it was exactly what I expected

You say Trump and Biden are both embarrassments but you always seem to only post things that are anti Biden

I hadn’t when I made I post but I did go and watch it and it was exactly what I expected

You say Trump and Biden are both embarrassments but you always seem to only post things that are anti Biden
    That is because I cannot stand to watch any videos on Trump. I avoid them at all cost. I do not want to see his smug face. I do not want to hear his speaking voice. Additionally, There is no need to convince you that Trump is unacceptable. You already know that.

Good grief Steve, watching her just reminded me of the worst gossips can be.

What that report was made of was a bit of real news, (doesn't matter what news), followed by derogatory comments seeming spun from the news, (but it doesn't actually matter what those comments are).

It's mindless mean chatter pretending to be intelligent. I'll demonstrate how it's done.

Here's the bit of real news>> Her tits were cut off. (The news is real and it doesn't matter what it is.)

Here comes the mean derogatory comment to go with that news>> She's been a mean nasty $#&^ ever since that happened to her. (That was a really mean mean thing to make up about her, and that part of it doesn't matter either.)

See how that works? That's what that mean woman has been doing to other people, all day, every day.

Biden is an embarrassment. So is Trump. Why do I even participate on M.A.P ?
    The same reason I do. Because we like to blow our own horns.

Check out this delightful interesting person who appears to be able to play one or two hundred different instruments, while having what appears to a significant numbers of cats setting with her while she plays:

It's a place to...you know...discuss politics? I mean, we'll all have our views challenged and critiqued one way or another. I mean, you do realize that, right? If you don't like being critiqued or push back, you're in the wrong place.

That is because I cannot stand to watch any videos on Trump. I avoid them at all cost. I do not want to see his smug face. I do not want to hear his speaking voice. Additionally, There is no need to convince you that Trump is unacceptable. You already know that.
    Not sure why you can't stand seeing those videos of Trump, but seems like you enjoy posting those same type of posts of Biden? Like, why the double standard?

And to be sure, I'm not a fan of Biden by any stretch, but between Biden and Trump, they're not the same.

The same reason I do. Because we like to blow our own horns.

Check out this delightful interesting person who appears to be able to play one or two hundred different instruments, while having what appears to a significant numbers of cats setting with her while she plays:

She is talented and she is pretty as well.
    Thanks for sharing that.

It's a place to...you know...discuss politics? I mean, we'll all have our views challenged and critiqued one way or another. I mean, you do realize that, right? If you don't like being critiqued or push back, you're in the wrong place.
    There is no longer anything for ME to discuss.
    You all agree with me that Trump is unacceptable.
    In spite of my best efforts, most of you fail to accept the reality that Biden is too old and for 100% sure should not serve as the President of the United States until Jan. of 2029.
    I have given up getting you folks to admit that and/or accept that.
    I will return here IF Biden steps aside or IF Trump is not allowed to run or Trump is swapped out with another candidate somehow.
    Other than that, as things stand now, I have nothing further to say.
    Thank you to each and every person who has taken the time to read my posts and a special thank you to those who treated me with fairness and (even at times) kindness.
    Sincerely,
    Steve from Brick Township NJ

There is no longer anything for ME to discuss.
    You all agree with me that Trump is unacceptable.
    In spite of my best efforts, most of you fail to accept the reality that Biden is too old and for 100% sure should not serve as the President of the United States until Jan. of 2029.
    I have given up getting you folks to admit that and/or accept that.
    I will return here IF Biden steps aside or IF Trump is not allowed to run or Trump is swapped out with another candidate somehow.
    Other than that, as things stand now, I have nothing further to say.
    Thank you to each and every person who has taken the time to read my posts and a special thank you to those who treated me with fairness and (even at times) kindness.
    Sincerely,
    Steve from Brick Township NJ
    Good griel...lol. It's so obvious that you can't stand criticism. I'll never understand why you think you should be treated differently than everyone else. If you can't take the heat i suppose.

Bye.

Last edited:

Biden didn’t recklessly endanger American lives during a pandemic, lead an insurrection to overthrow the results of an election, and isn’t an imminent threat to the future of our democracy.

Both are old but Biden is a well-meaning human and we can survive his remaining in office.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom