Biden Tracker (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't think any approach will or would change anyone's mind. I show videos of Biden's current state over and over again. But the people here don't focus on what is right on their screen. Instead they mention the person who posted the video rather than the content itself. Hopefully Biden will be replaced or Trump will be replaced. Barring that I feel being here is not a good use of my time.
    That's not true, Steve.

You posted a video of Biden supposedly freezing. I watched the video and what was actually on the screen. I pointed out to you that if you watch his smile you see his lips and cheeks moving throughout the moment he supposedly froze.

I pointed that out the video you posted showed that Biden hadn't frozen and your response...crickets.

You're the one, Steve, who refuses to actually look at the videos that you post. You simply believe whatever you're told that the video shows, without really looking at it and analyzing for yourself. That's the kind of thing that happens when one is dead-set on making other people change their minds. You can't see anything that challenges what you're trying to make others believe.

As you confessed, your goal was to convince people Biden isn't fit for office, so you are unable to see anything in a video that challenges your belief and your goal.

Last edited:
    I just feel all of you are never going to see the reality that Joe Biden can't be trusted to respond to a crisis now...
    Speaking of false and misleading claims about Joe Biden. Joe Biden can't handle a crisis, you say.

How about the fact his administration under his guidance responded to help Baltimore get their port open for business again in 11 weeks. It usually takes longer than that just to plan the necessary work that had to be done and they got the work done in 11 weeks.

Shovel that "Joe Biden's not fit to handle a crisis" BS somewhere else.

Well now I AM gonna vote for Trump because all of you were so mean to me! I definitely was NOT going to do this all along!

- Steve, probably

Hahaha
    Why am I petty?
    Oh come on. You can't be that dense...or can you? Since I have to state the obvious, it's because you said you'd deliberately ignore our posts in the other thread. If that's not petty, I don't know what is.
    I was simply trying to leave but people (such as you Dave) keep asking me questions.
    It's a message board. We like asking questions. I usually answer the ones asked of me.
    Just let me go :)
    I am not a baby.
    Taking your ball and going home multiple times isn't? :shrug:
    I'm not taking my ball and running.
    Of course you are.
    I'm not afraid of "the heat".
    Actions speak louder than words.
    I just feel all of you are never going to see the reality that Joe Biden can't be trusted to respond to a crisis now and all the more so such as in 3 years from now...if reelected all the way until Inauguration Day in January of 2029!?
    As if Trump will do better? You're acting like there's some other valid choice. I mean, the only other choice is to not vote.
    Are you guys for real!?
    You want Joe Biden in charge of the country until January of 2029! :ROFLMAO:
    Of course. You're again acting like these are two equal choices. They aren't. If you can't see the hypocrisy of your position, then you really need some self-reflection because your position makes little sense.
    I like Dave. I'm Not wanting or trying to be disrespectful to you or MT15 or @Incumbent I'm just trying to leave....that's all.
    I didn't say you were being disrespectful. I said you were being petty, specifically for stating you'd deliberately ignore our posts.
    I've always been treated fairly by @MT15
    Yes, we don't always agree, but always treat each other with respect.
    The poster @Incumbent said he/she thinks I have him or her on "ignore". That hunch was not correct.
    Ok.
    You Biden supporters will never change my opinion of him. I'll never change YOUR opinion of Biden either....so...
    Let's all agree to not waste each other's time.
    Please.
    Having a discussion that doesn't change anyone's mind isn't the goal or point of my discussions here. It's as much me thinking and hashing out my own opinions about politics. Everyone, yourself included, is free to make up their own mind about what is discussed here. Again, I suggest your approch is why you're frustrated.
    ...and again, thank you all. Sincerely.
    You're welcome. :9:

The Democrats are so desperate to beat Trump that they are running a guy who has to be led off the stage by Obama. Anyone who claims Biden is fine isn't telling the truth for political reasons.

The Democrats are so desperate to beat Trump that they are running a guy who has to be led off the stage by Obama. Anyone who claims Biden is fine isn't telling the truth for political reasons.

They are both older then dirt.

Now, when Republicans talk about Biden's age, or mental state. I think of this.

Trump challenges Biden to a cognitive test but confuses the name of the doctor who tested him

Trump supporters are so afraid that Biden will win the election that they keep desperately make false claims that Biden is less mentally fit than Trump, when it's clearly Trump who is the mentally unfit one.

Trump supporters wouldn't be saying peep about Biden if they were truly so cocksure that Trump will win. Their constant false and misleading attacks on Biden is because they are peeing-in-their-pants terrified that Biden is going to beat Trump.

I love the smell of urine from Trump supporters, it smells like victory.

This seems like an interesting article. We need an explanation for why people would ever support Trump. Especially after he has left no possible doubt about his character with

refusing to accept the results of the election,
    inciting a riot, and attempting an insurrection,
    being found guilty of sexual abuse and defamation by a jury,
    found guilty of multiple felonies for attempting to influence his first election with deceptive business practices,
    his company guilty of massive fraud by a judge,
    dodging the draft,
    calling soldiers who died in battle suckers and losers

I could go on, but why would I have to?

Lol - I sense desperation.

Trump supporters are so afraid that Biden will win the election that they keep desperately make false claims that Biden is less mentally fit than Trump, when it's clearly Trump who is the mentally unfit one.

Trump supporters wouldn't be saying peep about Biden if they were truly so cocksure that Trump will win. Their constant false and misleading attacks on Biden is because they are peeing-in-their-pants terrified that Biden is going to beat Trump.

I love the smell of urine from Trump supporters, it smells like victory.
    The smell of urine that you are detecting is from Biden's depends leaking.

Misleading attacks = showing a video of Obama having to lead Biden off the stage.

Democrats are busy either accusing people they don't like of being racists....or just making racist accusations up out of thin air.

This seems like an interesting article. We need an explanation for why people would ever support Trump. Especially after he has left no possible doubt about his character with

refusing to accept the results of the election,

inciting a riot, and attempting an insurrection,

being found guilty of sexual abuse and defamation by a jury,

1000005351.jpg

1000005352.jpg

found guilty of multiple felonies for attempting to influence his first election with deceptive business practices,
    I bet you $100 it will be overturned on appeal.

Speaking of mislabling funds as legal expenses and attempting to influence election:

NEW YORK (AP) — Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee have agreed to pay $113,000 to settle a Federal Election Commission investigation into whether they violated campaign finance law by misreporting spending on research that eventually became the infamous Steele dossier.

That’s according to documents sent Tuesday to the Coolidge Reagan Foundation, which had filed an administrative complaint in 2018 accusing the Democrats of misreporting payments made to a law firm during the 2016 campaign to obscure the spending.

his company guilty of massive fraud by a judge,
    dodging the draft,
    calling soldiers who died in battle suckers and losers
    The suckers and losers was brought to you by Jeffery Goldberg:

Someone who hates Trump:

I could go on, but why would I have to?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom