Biden Tracker (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

its not. its what we want. some sort of gun control, thats all.

but it sure seems to strike a nerve with the right- guess thats why they sell all those bumper stickers and get all "Cmon- cOmE gET mAH GunZ"
    Driving through a rural part of the country this week and saw a Trump flag left over - it said “Vote Trump 2020 - Keep Your Guns”. That is how the right uses the gun issue as red meat.

Sorta wanted to go up to the house and say - “so your guns are all gone now, since Trump lost, right?”

Make him admit nobody is trying to take his guns. Why are they so gullible?

Good move or bad move...?

It's a conundrum no matter what.

Good move or bad move...?

It's a conundrum no matter what.

I'll take option C, a move that won't make a difference in the next presidential election, but good for the people that were released.

Complaining from the right falls on deaf ears. They've secluded themselves so much within the right wing biosphere that nobody outside of that bubble pays attention to anything they say or complain about.

The majority of people have tuned out the regular media too with its tired horse race coverage. Nobody cares.

There was no "and" as you tried to claim. Maybe it was just Biden's stutter.
    No, there wasn't. "You know" was used as a quasi-conjunction to connect the list. He was not intending to imply that black people, hispanic people, and veterans were more likely to not have a diploma. Context.

Yeah, I read about that today. They should send him to live somewhere else. I think most dogs would have been put down a long time ago, biting that many people.
    You'd think Biden would get Commander some extra training. I mean, he's the CIC, he's got access to the best dog trainers on the planet.

There was no "and" as you tried to claim. Maybe it was just Biden's stutter.
    sure sounds like it to me...It sounds like he says "you know and workers without high school diplomas." The "know" and the "and" kinda blend together, but there is clearly something after the "o" sound in "know".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom