Biden Tracker (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Brian Kilmeade interviewed former Ukranian president Petro Poroshenko, and finally had his chance to get the former president to tell the American people how Joe Biden got Viktor Shokin fired because he was investigating Burisma, and because it would be good for Hunter Biden, which means it was good for Joe Biden.

Judging from the look on Kilmeade's face, I don't think he was expecting the response he got from Poroshenko.

Flashback:

Full text of the post:
    In 1996 then Senator Biden sold his house to an executive from credit card company MBNA for 1.2 million. Middle Class Joe made out very well. It was the only house in the neighborhood to sell for full asking price. MBNA actually reimbursed the executive who bought Biden's house for some of the cost.

MBNA then became Biden's top campaign contributor by far.

A few weeks after Biden won re-election in 1996, MBNA hired Hunter Biden.

MBNA was engaged in all sorts of predatory lending practices. At the time bankruptcies were soaring. MBNA wanted legislation passed to remove the tools people had to protect their assets from credit card companies. Joe Biden led the effort to get this legislation passed.

In 2008 Tom Brokaw asked Biden about it.

My gratuitous whataboutism response :9:

FLASHBACK:

A leading Senate Democrat has called on the Treasury Department to turn over banking and real estate records related to Donald Trump’s 2008 sale of a six-acre Palm Beach estate to a Russian billionaire – a real estate flip that yielded Trump $95 million after paying $41 million for the property just four years earlier.

“It is imperative that Congress follow the money and conduct a thorough investigation into any potential money laundering or other illicit financial dealings between the president, his associates, and Russia,” wrote Sen. Ron Wyden, an Oregon Democrat who sits on the Senate Intelligence Committee that is investigating 2016 election meddling.

The transaction between Trump and Russian oligarch Dmitry Rybolovlev is being reviewed by Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team, Wyden says in his letter, citing a report by Bloomberg News.

In a 2016 interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos, Trump maintained that the real estate deal was one of the few deals he had ever done directly involving a Russian buyer.

“The primary thing I did with Russia, I bought a house in Palm Beach at a bankruptcy… I bought it for about $40 million. I sold it for $100 million to a Russian,” Trump said. “And that was primarily it.”

For the record, the property remained vacant through trump's ownership and there were no renovations made.

Flashback:

Full text of the post:
    In 1996 then Senator Biden sold his house to an executive from credit card company MBNA for 1.2 million. Middle Class Joe made out very well. It was the only house in the neighborhood to sell for full asking price. MBNA actually reimbursed the executive who bought Biden's house for some of the cost.

MBNA then became Biden's top campaign contributor by far.

A few weeks after Biden won re-election in 1996, MBNA hired Hunter Biden.

MBNA was engaged in all sorts of predatory lending practices. At the time bankruptcies were soaring. MBNA wanted legislation passed to remove the tools people had to protect their assets from credit card companies. Joe Biden led the effort to get this legislation passed.

In 2008 Tom Brokaw asked Biden about it.

did it pass? Got a statute or bill # you care to reference?

or are you just attempting to equate Trump/Russian oligarch transactions to a Biden transaction in 1996?

IMHO, this is a desperate flurry of activity to divert attention from the Trump Crime Family. 😄

More dishonesty from R. They are fabricating text messages and leaving out parts to make them look like what they are not. It’s so gross.

In all fairness, the article there doesn't mention anything about him doing anything related to the 2016 election. He pleaded guilty, according to the article, to working for a Russian oligarch to help him dig up dirt on one of his political rivals in Russia.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom