Biden Tracker (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

I’m defending Hunter? Look, just because I want to correct your mis-statements doesn’t mean I care whether Hunter gets prosecuted or not. I will admit it pisses me off when Rs lie about Joe being corrupt with zero proof. I always object to gaslighting liars. But Hunter is totally irrelevant to the administration.
    Hunter is totally irrelevant to the Biden Administration? Lol. I've yet to hear you explain why Hunter was paid large amounts of money for jobs that he had no experience? Why was Joe getting on the phone with Hunter's business partners? To discuss the weather?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/aug/14/hunter-biden-lawyers-plea-deal-valid-special-counsel

Lawyers for Hunter Biden, the son of President Joe Biden who has been under a years-long federal investigation over failing to pay taxes and, separately, illegally possessing a gun, said that part of the plea deal which unexpectedly fell apart in July remains “valid and binding”, in a Sunday court filing.

The wonderful and exciting world of the United States Government 2 tier criminal justice system. So much for taking anyone on the left seriously when they discuss more gun control laws.
    The Biden DOJ trying to get Hunter's gun charge swept under the rug shows that Biden is full of shirt when he talks about needing more gun laws.

Hunter is totally irrelevant to the Biden Administration? Lol. I've yet to hear you explain why Hunter was paid large amounts of money for jobs that he had no experience? Why was Joe getting on the phone with Hunter's business partners? To discuss the weather?
    So what you are saying makes zero sense. If you read his partner’s testimony, Hunter did have relevant experience for his position, he did do the work. And yes, the sworn testimony was that whenever Joe was on the phone there was zero business discussion.

The testimony was about 20 phone calls in 10 years - and not always on speaker, they were personal calls that sometimes happened during business meetings - probably due to the time difference. Whenever they put Joe on speaker - he just exchanged pleasantries.

Hunter severed all his foreign business ties when his dad won the election. So you tell me - how is Hunter relevant to the Biden Administration?

Never mind - I don’t care what you say. You are incapable of being honest about this entire situation. My post is actually for anyone reading who wants to know facts.

So what you are saying makes zero sense. If you read his partner’s testimony, Hunter did have relevant experience for his position, he did do the work. And yes, the sworn testimony was that whenever Joe was on the phone there was zero business discussion.

The testimony was about 20 phone calls in 10 years - and not always on speaker, they were personal calls that sometimes happened during business meetings - probably due to the time difference. Whenever they put Joe on speaker - he just exchanged pleasantries.

Hunter severed all his foreign business ties when his dad won the election. So you tell me - how is Hunter relevant to the Biden Administration?

Never mind - I don’t care what you say. You are incapable of being honest about this entire situation. My post is actually for anyone reading who wants to know facts.
    Facts? You are a Democratic partisan. You constantly cheer and tout any news you consider positive for Biden. I don't know how anyone could trust any politician like you do with Joe.

Archer said without the Biden brand Burisma would have went under.

What experience did Hunter have in relation to Burisma?

Why would Hunter need Joe to exchange pleasantries with his business associates? To show Hunter's business associates that Joe was there to help. Nobody believes the spin that Joe only was there to say hi.

Facts? You are a Democratic partisan. You constantly cheer and tout any news you consider positive for Biden. I don't know how anyone could trust any politician like you do with Joe.

Archer said without the Biden brand Burisma would have went under.

What experience did Hunter have in relation to Burisma?

Why would Hunter need Joe to exchange pleasantries with his business associates? To show Hunter's business associates that Joe was there to help. Nobody believes the spin that Joe only was there to say hi.
    Dude - read the freaking transcript. Not just the lies that your idiots tell you to believe. You don’t recognize spin when you see it, why should anyone believe a word you say? I read 3/4 of the transcript and it took a good while. I am not going to go back through it now and do what you should have done in the first place. Go. Read. It.

I cannot help you - you’re blind because you want to be that way.

It's so fascinating that while we have 4 real indictments, some in our society fumes over speculation. How does one get so worked up on something that's been investigated and resulted in nada? Talk about opening one's mouth and letting instigators with an agenda poop right in it. What a timeline we live.

I am simply pointing out that when the left politicians rant about gun control and taxing the rich, it is all just a dog whistle for their base. That base is you. And here you are defending the Biden family. You are loyal, that is a quality Trump really enjoys in his people too, so you are by no means alone in that.
    yes trump enjoys loyalty while tossing those loyal to him under the buss if it benefits him. he demands loyalty and offers nothing in return.

yes trump enjoys loyalty while tossing those loyal to him under the buss if it benefits him. he demands loyalty and offers nothing in return.

Yea but it's the best bus. It has golden seats and the biggest tires you've ever seen.

I don’t know much about this program - but it sounds great! These people were victimized by Navient, and probably other vendors. I’m glad they are getting relief.

Yea but it's the best bus. It has golden seats and the biggest tires you've ever seen.
    It even has a solid gold undercarriage so suckers get the most beautiful view, ...so beautiful...the most beautiful thing they've ever seen..., as it rolls over them.

It's really hard to figure out how to punctuate the way Trump speaks.

I am simply pointing out that when the left politicians rant about gun control and taxing the rich, it is all just a dog whistle for their base. That base is you. And here you are defending the Biden family. You are loyal, that is a quality Trump really enjoys in his people too, so you are by no means alone in that.

Gun control is a dog whistle for the base? Please.

Yep, agreed. I have a feeling you won't admit as much about Biden, though.

So... thank god the current guy is too busy to scroll through Twitter, unlike the last guy? I agree.
    Remember when you all were losing your minds about that fact that Trump even tweeted at all? All the neat little nicknames. Now your guys can't even do it but you support it. Comical.

Are you saying gun control is not red meat to the left?

its not. its what we want. some sort of gun control, thats all.

but it sure seems to strike a nerve with the right- guess thats why they sell all those bumper stickers and get all "Cmon- cOmE gET mAH GunZ"

Remember when you all were losing your minds about that fact that Trump even tweeted at all? All the neat little nicknames. Now your guys can't even do it but you support it. Comical.

WTF are you talking about? We mocked Trump for spending so much time on Twitter and now we are happy that Biden doesn't spend so much time on Twitter. Seems straightforward to me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom