Biden Tracker (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Italy is in Europe, but it is not Europe.

It's not the Bible that's the concern, it is the people who still believe in the fantastic claims made by bronze age peasants, and act upon those beliefs. Ironically, the right is terrified of Islam, and Islam and Christianity are not that different from each other; they have the same god, after all.

As for family, the ones with the terrifying thoughts are those on the right-wing: they are terrified that a family can be something other than male of the species, female of the species, and as many straight kids as God gives them.

On a side note, I am going to start using FOTS and MOTS ... (fe)male of the species is too long.
    I think the Italians might be surprised by that but, I guess it is kind of true.

Well, Islam was created to wage war on Christianity, so while they might have the same God in theory they are not at all compatible. As a matter of fact, Islam was constructed to destroy Christianity. Islam has not forgotten that fact, but the West has forgotten it and that might be its downfall. Only time will tell.

I personally don't think the right is scared of gay marriages and families on a secular level. It is the push to make it equal in their faith. That is why the left wants to destory the idea of a nuclear family. Not a lot of babies are born if there are not marriages and abortion is readily available as a form of birth control.

For debates on here, I might join since some like to play semantics to just muddy the waters but in the real world, I will still used the words 'man' and 'woman'.

According to the GOP, getting a BJ in the Oval Office is impeachment material so it doesn't really matter.
    If the Trump hysteria proved anything is that impeachment is now just a shameless political virtue signal, so you are correct, it really doesn't matter.

Feel free to believe the spin from Kirby if you like. It doesn't change the fact that Biden got caught pressuring a Saudi Arabia to delay the OPEC cut to help Democrats for the midterms. Impeachment time.
    Is that not a quid pro quo?

Spoken like a Democratic strategist. Look, the Democrats set the standard for impeachment. Now be prepared to deal with the consequences similar to when Harry Reid got rid of the filibuster for some judges.

'Clearly' is this Admin's buzz word because they know that they are anything but 'clear'. Listen how many times they use that word during press briefings.

Unless there's some aspect to this I'm unaware of that's being alleged, this Biden ask of OPEC seems like a fairly typical thing that I'd not be surprised to hear about from a President representing either party.

Unless there's some aspect to this I'm unaware of that's being alleged, this Biden ask of OPEC seems like a fairly typical thing that I'd not be surprised to hear about from a President representing either party.
    Yep, it’s for sure in the national interest, an attempt to persuade SA to not make worldwide inflation worse. And a pretty transparent attempt by SA to influence our election. I heard a person familiar with oil markets say they (SA) are making major money with oil at the price it is now. Who isn’t making much money with oil at this price is Putin, because Russia’s oil industry is less efficient.

So this move helps Putin, and will make inflation worse, as well as is a big old middle finger to America by MBS. It doesn’t help SA because Biden will withdraw our weapons support. The oil guy this morning said that Biden has been reducing the oil we buy from SA steadily and it’s now down to only a few % points of our oil that is purchased from them. (we are still a net exporter, but buy some oil products still from other countries, always have).

If the Trump hysteria proved anything is that impeachment is now just a shameless political virtue signal, so you are correct, it really doesn't matter.
    If inciting a mob to attack the Capitol during the certification of the Electoral College count is not an impeachable offense then nothing is an impeachable offense. And nothing can't be an impeachable offense because the Framers put it in the Constitution for a reason.

It never ceases to amaze me how quick you are too bring up the lawlessness and riots in cities following the Floyd protests but discount the attack on the Capitol. Both were wrong, and you should not flippantly ignore the dangers Trump poses just because you like the results. That's hypocrisy.

If inciting a mob to attack the Capitol during the certification of the Electoral College count is not an impeachable offense then nothing is an impeachable offense. And nothing can't be an impeachable offense because the Framers put it in the Constitution for a reason.

It never ceases to amaze me how quick you are too bring up the lawlessness and riots in cities following the Floyd protests but discount the attack on the Capitol. Both were wrong, and you should not flippantly ignore the dangers Trump poses just because you like the results. That's hypocrisy.
    Did he incite violence? Can you show me the words he used for that?

So you admit the BLM riots were in fact lawless and riots?

Incase the rest of us missed this, legroom on airlines are now racist and the lack there of is more harmful for minorities and people of color than other humans who also have legs.

Don't insult either of our intelligence...

I've never stated otherwise. You might be confusing me with someone else.
    I just don't recall him using words that didn't include 'peacefully'.

I very well might have, my apologies then.

I think everyone that can see will see that even the Dems are pulling away from Biden at this point. That is a horse that cannot win the race (apologies to horse for the comparison) in 2 years.

I think everyone that can see will see that even the Dems are pulling away from Biden at this point. That is a horse that cannot win the race (apologies to horse for the comparison) in 2 years.

I expect Democrats to get waxed in the midterms. Do I think this says something about Biden? As much as it did about Obama in 2010, and Trump in 2018.

Why are Republicans so fixated on gas prices?

Rs aren’t going to be able to do anything about inflation or gas prices. What’s more they won’t even try. They will explode the deficit (again) by giving the wealthy and corporations another tax cut. But they will waste millions and millions of tax dollars on useless investigations like the one Durham ran. So there’s that.

Rs aren’t going to be able to do anything about inflation or gas prices. What’s more they won’t even try. They will explode the deficit (again) by giving the wealthy and corporations another tax cut. But they will waste millions and millions of tax dollars on useless investigations like the one Durham ran. So there’s that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom