Biden Tracker (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

I think the polls will show you simple argument to no longer valid. That being that the right is all about all 'isms'. A lot of minorites that you all use to depend on are starting to wake up to the fact that they don't really want the world you want.
    They want to be able to go to work, provide for their families, their children protected and live in a fair world. I know you all can't imagine a world where skin color is not the defining issue but values are. No one cares about race but the left (that is how they harvest their votes).

https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/14/opinions/republican-latino-voters-gest/index.html
    So, evidently nobody on the left wants to go to work or provide for their families? Nobody on the left wants to protect their children or live in a fair world. Is that what you really think? That’s what you’re being told to think, I know that.

Denying people who disagree with your ideology their very humanity is a horrible idea. This has led to actual genocide in history. This is what the right is actively pushing. It’s a fact. Indisputable.

It leads to atrocities. It will do so in this case if the right doesn’t get their act together and start rejecting the dangerous and violent rhetoric that is being thrown around so cavalierly.

So, evidently nobody on the left wants to go to work or provide for their families? Nobody on the left wants to protect their children or live in a fair world. Is that what you really think? That’s what you’re being told to think, I know that.

Denying people who disagree with your ideology their very humanity is a horrible idea. This has led to actual genocide in history. This is what the right is actively pushing. It’s a fact. Indisputable.

It leads to atrocities. It will do so in this case if the right doesn’t get their act together and start rejecting the dangerous and violent rhetoric that is being thrown around so cavalierly.
    I know, I am as shocked as you. The Dems used to the be the party for the middle class. Now they are the party of what exactly? To make sure kids have access to 'family friendly' drag shows in schools?

I agree that ideology over humanity is horrible idea. That is what I have been saying all along. I also agree it leads to genocide. We saw that in china, russia and recently venezuela and cuba (some of those that are fleeing it are coming to our country for escape).

What violent rhetoric are you referring too?

I know, I am as shocked as you. The Dems used to the be the party for the middle class. Now they are the party of what exactly? To make sure kids have access to 'family friendly' drag shows in schools?

I agree that ideology over humanity is horrible idea. That is what I have been saying all along. I also agree it leads to genocide. We saw that in china, russia and recently venezuela and cuba (some of those that are fleeing it are coming to our country for escape).

What violent rhetoric are you referring too?
    So you think Democrats are all crazy people who harm children, are pedophiles, have no morals, don’t have jobs or families, don’t work hard and you also think placing ideology over humanity is a bad idea?

Why do you do it then? Where do you suppose this demonization of Democrats, liberals, LBGTQ folks etc. will lead? Be honest for once.

You know what violent rhetoric. We post examples all the time. It’s almost 100% coming from your fellow right wingers. It’s what makes people threaten election workers and call in bomb threats to hospitals. Don’t insult me by acting like you don’t know.

If you would be honest and forthright in your interactions on here it would be nice. I suppose that’s too much to ask from you though.

Whether true or not, the perception is currently that Democrats are the party of far-left social issues versus anything economic. It's time to abandon the former and start hammering on the latter.

So you think Democrats are all crazy people who harm children, are pedophiles, have no morals, don’t have jobs or families, don’t work hard and you also think placing ideology over humanity is a bad idea?

Why do you do it then? Where do you suppose this demonization of Democrats, liberals, LBGTQ folks etc. will lead? Be honest for once.

You know what violent rhetoric. We post examples all the time. It’s almost 100% coming from your fellow right wingers. It’s what makes people threaten election workers and call in bomb threats to hospitals. Don’t insult me by acting like you don’t know.

If you would be honest and forthright in your interactions on here it would be nice. I suppose that’s too much to ask from you though.
    Not all Dems. I considered my Dem just a few years ago. Not sure where you going with the not working thing, though, can you elaborate?

Where do I think it will lead? I think it will lead to the exact same spot that the demonization of conservatives and religious poeple will lead. To a complete break down of our civilization, as by design I think.

100% in the main stream news media, I agree. In reality, no. You are incorrect.

Yes, I am holding this board back by now bowing and accepting the teachings of your religion. Get over yourself. Besides, remember, I am a caricature, you guys are the enlightened and woke ones, or so I am told everyday

You are considered a caricature because you present yourself in that manner. If you conversed in a serious and forthright manner, that wouldn’t be the case. “Every day” is quite the exaggeration, I remember one poster who called you that. Although I did agree with him, so there’s that.

You said conservatives want to work hard, implying that liberals do not. Along with every other virtue you could think of that you characterized as conservative, in contrast to liberals, who you implied have no positive characteristics. These are all caricatures of reality, are they not? It’s an example of you presenting yourself in that manner.

So, if you could post examples of the left actually persecuting people on the right, that would be helpful. Something on the scale of denying people their rights, or carrying out violence. I saw one just today - although I don’t think it’s necessarily a right-left issue - I saw where people are threatening a single juror who held out and kept one of the mass shooters from getting the death penalty. I’m not saying there aren’t any examples on the left, in fact I’m sure there are.

What I am saying is that currently right wingers are the mother lode of violent rhetoric and deeds. They have been making violent rhetoric and actions more mainstream now for years. It goes back to anti-abortionists firebombing clinics or murdering doctors in their churches. It goes back to Timothy McVeigh blowing up a federal building including the day care it contained.

When entire groups of people threaten violence over things like losing an election (and their political party doesn’t call it out for what it is, but rather excuses them and even glorifies them) then it becomes more and more acceptable to threaten or carry out violence whenever something happens you don’t like. Open talk about civil war, arresting political opponents for imagined crimes, demonizing groups of innocent people as pedophiles or groomers, saying entire groups of people have no morals (or even calling them cults when they’re not) are all escalatory rhetoric. It leads to no good place. It will lead to atrocities. You and I both know that. It’s time to stop. I’m willing to be more careful about my rhetoric. Will you?

You are considered a caricature because you present yourself in that manner. If you conversed in a serious and forthright manner, that wouldn’t be the case. “Every day” is quite the exaggeration, I remember one poster who called you that. Although I did agree with him, so there’s that.

You said conservatives want to work hard, implying that liberals do not. Along with every other virtue you could think of that you characterized as conservative, in contrast to liberals, who you implied have no positive characteristics. These are all caricatures of reality, are they not? It’s an example of you presenting yourself in that manner.

So, if you could post examples of the left actually persecuting people on the right, that would be helpful. Something on the scale of denying people their rights, or carrying out violence. I saw one just today - although I don’t think it’s necessarily a right-left issue - I saw where people are threatening a single juror who held out and kept one of the mass shooters from getting the death penalty. I’m not saying there aren’t any examples on the left, in fact I’m sure there are.

What I am saying is that currently right wingers are the mother lode of violent rhetoric and deeds. They have been making violent rhetoric and actions more mainstream now for years. It goes back to anti-abortionists firebombing clinics or murdering doctors in their churches. It goes back to Timothy McVeigh blowing up a federal building including the day care it contained.

When entire groups of people threaten violence over things like losing an election (and their political party doesn’t call it out for what it is, but rather excuses them and even glorifies them) then it becomes more and more acceptable to threaten or carry out violence whenever something happens you don’t like. Open talk about civil war, arresting political opponents for imagined crimes, demonizing groups of innocent people as pedophiles or groomers, saying entire groups of people have no morals (or even calling them cults when they’re not) are all escalatory rhetoric. It leads to no good place. It will lead to atrocities. You and I both know that. It’s time to stop. I’m willing to be more careful about my rhetoric. Will you?
    I don't believe you are capable of policing your rhetoric, nor should you. Just as I have no plans to 'be more careful' about my rhetoric. I won't censor myself or allow anyone to censor my opinions because they believe them to be wrong. Again, words do not equal violence and never have. Words from another person whom you disagree with should not have that much sway over your emotions.

I don't believe you are capable of policing your rhetoric, nor should you. Just as I have no plans to 'be more careful' about my rhetoric. I won't censor myself or allow anyone to censor my opinions because they believe them to be wrong. Again, words do not equal violence and never have. Words from another person whom you disagree with should not have that much sway over your emotions.
    I never said anything that you just said I did. And my post wasn’t emotional, but thanks for pulling out that old chestnut of calling whoever disagrees with you emotional. Especially if they are a woman. You never disappoint, lol.

I never said anything that you just said I did. And my post wasn’t emotional, but thanks for pulling out that old chestnut of calling whoever disagrees with you emotional. Especially if they are a woman. You never disappoint, lol.
    Well played on the victim card.

I do find it hopeful that Europe, which I thought was already lost is at least fighting back.
    Italy is in Europe, but it is not Europe.
    Yeah, the bible, family and country are terrifying to the left. The amount of censorship proves my line of thinking.
    It's not the Bible that's the concern, it is the people who still believe in the fantastic claims made by bronze age peasants, and act upon those beliefs. Ironically, the right is terrified of Islam, and Islam and Christianity are not that different from each other; they have the same god, after all.

As for family, the ones with the terrifying thoughts are those on the right-wing: they are terrified that a family can be something other than male of the species, female of the species, and as many straight kids as God gives them.

On a side note, I am going to start using FOTS and MOTS ... (fe)male of the species is too long.

Biden pressuring the Saudi's to push back the OPEC cut until after the midterms to help him politically sure sounds like impeachment material. According to the Democrat's standards, Biden's attempted quid pro quo are grounds for impeachment.

Biden pressuring the Saudi's to push back the OPEC cut until after the midterms to help him politically sure sounds like impeachment material. According to the Democrat's standards, Biden's attempted quid pro quo are grounds for impeachment.

According to the GOP, getting a BJ in the Oval Office is impeachment material so it doesn't really matter.

You don't see a legitimate political reason for asking them to rethink their decision?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom