Biden Tracker (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Remember how Kamala was going to become President after 6 months to a year? The right wing idiots were so sure this was going to happen…..I bet my friend (who was one of those convinced unfortunately) $1000 that it wouldn’t happen, nope, wouldn’t even bet lunch….they spew the BS but when it comes time to back it up? I give you the Tucker Carlsons and Rudy Gulianis of the world…..
    Yes, I do remember that now. There were plenty convinced of that particular conspiracy theory.

Yes, I do remember that now. There were plenty convinced of that particular conspiracy theory.
    I was one of them, though I said by the midterms.

The reason that might not have happened, because of how horrible the diversity and inclusion pick that was Harris turned out to be. She is more unlikable than clinton, which I didn't think was possible, but she is good at that.

I was one of them, though I said by the midterms.

The reason that might not have happened, because of how horrible the diversity and inclusion pick that was Harris turned out to be. She is more unlikable than clinton, which I didn't think was possible, but she is good at that.

You know...or, it was never going to happen and it was just a crazy conspiracy theory.

Isn't it petty to be the one in need to wait for the one doing the handout to initiate the call? And Biden didnt even hesitate to send in help.

Isn't it petty to be the one in need to wait for the one doing the handout to initiate the call? And Biden didnt even hesitate to send in help.

It wouldn't make a difference if they talked, because Biden doesn't need to have a tribute paid to him to do what is right and send needed federal aid like Trump did. But you'd think that arse hat would call up the president since it's his state in need of aid. The governor always initiates the call, but this dude can't miss a chance to politicize everything.

I think he can't handle calling Biden after the after the Surfside condominium collapse and how small he looked next to Biden after the Feds went in to help.

And the insurance situation in that state is going to collapse after this storm because of DeSantis ineffectiveness in doing anything to address it.

Sure, we can go with that, we will ignore the amount of not rehearsed questions he is allowed to answer.
    While Cheato Jesus rambles incoherently about random garbage.
    Bleach and UV lights, anyone?
    I'll take scripted over stupid.

It wouldn't make a difference if they talked, because Biden doesn't need to have a tribute paid to him to do what is right and send needed federal aid like Trump did. But you'd think that arse hat would call up the president since it's his state in need of aid. The governor always initiates the call, but this dude can't miss a chance to politicize everything.

I think he can't handle calling Biden after the after the Surfside condominium collapse and how small he looked next to Biden after the Feds went in to help.

And the insurance situation in that state is going to collapse after this storm because of DeSantis ineffectiveness in doing anything to address it.
    Right. What I was pointing out was that he said it wasmt time for pettiness yet he wont call the person sending him help. Rather he awaits the call. Like everything MAGA the self awareness is missing.

You know...or, it was never going to happen and it was just a crazy conspiracy theory.
    That is a conspiracy theory as well but I just don't think the DNC would think that they would suck this bad with full power and are now scrambling to find a moderate that can relate to the radical left and the moderates.

Oh Piers. Hating on a dark skin princess isn't enough?

I do find it hopeful that Europe, which I thought was already lost is at least fighting back.

Yeah, the bible, family and country are terrifying to the left. The amount of censorship proves my line of thinking.

Now Biden is a radical leftist. I guess we can add him to the ever increasing list of radical leftist:

Biden
    Obama
    Clinton x2
    Carter
    Johnson
    Kennedy
    Truman
    FDR

Each one more radical than their predecessor!!!

Now Biden is a radical leftist. I guess we can add him to the ever increasing list of radical leftist:

Biden
    Obama
    Clinton x2
    Carter
    Johnson
    Kennedy
    Truman
    FDR

Each one more radical than their predecessor!!!

They're beyond radical. They're totally tubular at this point, brah.

I do find it hopeful that Europe, which I thought was already lost is at least fighting back.

Yeah, the bible, family and country are terrifying to the left. The amount of censorship proves my line of thinking.
    Ho ho. Why does this response not surprise me? The Bible that you confess that you don't actually read? What of family? Do a gay couple not count as a family? Or immigrants looking to find better lives as a family not count?

Really we need a Turing machine to decipher your logic.

And by the way that lady is pushing much of what Mussolini pushes. I have an old Italian neighbor that survived wwii. One day he told me his brother died in that war. But some how he defended Mussolini. Mussolini only wanted the best for Italians. He wanted land so that Italians can settle and make a living. So attacking Ethiopia was a ok. For country one might say.

Now where is that Turing machine.

I believe that the right truly thinks anyone other than people like them are not deserving of anything. They are demonic child abusers, baby killers, and worship satan. This is why people say the right are semi-fascist. And if they keep going the way they are we will need to drop the “semi”.

Ho ho. Why does this response not surprise me? The Bible that you confess that you don't actually read? What of family? Do a gay couple not count as a family? Or immigrants looking to find better lives as a family not count?

Really we need a Turing machine to decipher your logic.

And by the way that lady is pushing much of what Mussolini pushes. I have an old Italian neighbor that survived wwii. One day he told me his brother died in that war. But some how he defended Mussolini. Mussolini only wanted the best for Italians. He wanted land so that Italians can settle and make a living. So attacking Ethiopia was a ok. For country one might say.

Now where is that Turing machine.
    Why does the bible scare you?

Why does her opponent that just lost to her, say the complete opposite of what MSNBC has told you think? Just something to think about while you play with your machine or whatever hobby you got going on.

I believe that the right truly thinks anyone other than people like them are not deserving of anything. They are demonic child abusers, baby killers, and worship satan. This is why people say the right are semi-fascist. And if they keep going the way they are we will need to drop the “semi”.
    I think the polls will show you simple argument to no longer valid. That being that the right is all about all 'isms'. A lot of minorites that you all use to depend on are starting to wake up to the fact that they don't really want the world you want.
    They want to be able to go to work, provide for their families, their children protected and live in a fair world. I know you all can't imagine a world where skin color is not the defining issue but values are. No one cares about race but the left (that is how they harvest their votes).

https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/14/opinions/republican-latino-voters-gest/index.html

Why does the bible scare you?

Why does her opponent that just lost to her, say the complete opposite of what MSNBC has told you think? Just something to think about while you play with your machine or whatever hobby you got going on.
    Do tell me what MSNBC says.

Yes she has not denied her fascists past. She also called out "speculative entrepreneurs" in her speech. More recently through her intermediaries threatened that critics to her should leave the country.

And concerning the bible, tell me what's in it and I'll tell you whether I'm scared or not of it. Tell you what....tell me whats in the Koran and I'll tell you whether I should be scared of it or not too.

Put the amorphous "family", this myth of whatever country means to you into the Turing machine and add whatever this scared of the Bible is, the output would be BS.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom