Biden Tracker (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

I expect Democrats to get waxed in the midterms. Do I think this says something about Biden? As much as it did about Obama in 2010, and Trump in 2018.

Why are Republicans so fixated on gas prices?
    By the polls, American's are fixated on gas prices.

Again, don't insult both of our intelligence. You know what Trump's goals were.
    I know what you think his goals were. I don't buy it. I don't buy 1.6 was worse than 911 or WW2 or whatever the left says. We both had to watch our tribes act like idiots in the BLM riots and the capital riots.

Rs aren’t going to be able to do anything about inflation or gas prices. What’s more they won’t even try. They will explode the deficit (again) by giving the wealthy and corporations another tax cut. But they will waste millions and millions of tax dollars on useless investigations like the one Durham ran. So there’s that.
    Cool, can we try that since this crap yall are doing is not working for anyone? Yall are preparing for world war trans with no real help in sight.

Cool, can we try that since this crap yall are doing is not working for anyone? Yall are preparing for world war trans with no real help in sight.
    I can’t decipher this. World war trans?

The economy has started growing again after 2 down quarters. Inflation has ceased to grow now for about 3 months, I think. Gas prices are down, and lord knows corporate profits are up.

The stock market thinks help is in sight, since it just had 4 straight weeks of improvement.

Your news sources probably haven’t reported much about this, I’m guessing. Because they want the economy to tank.

I know what you think his goals were. I don't buy it. I don't buy 1.6 was worse than 911 or WW2 or whatever the left says. We both had to watch our tribes act like idiots in the BLM riots and the capital riots.
    If you truly think he is blameless then you've moved from obtuse trolling to willful ignorance because, as I've said numerous times, you are so invested in the culture war you believe the ends justify the means.

Last edited:
    I can’t decipher this. World war trans?

The economy has started growing again after 2 down quarters. Inflation has ceased to grow now for about 3 months, I think. Gas prices are down, and lord knows corporate profits are up.

The stock market thinks help is in sight, since it just had 4 straight weeks of improvement.

Your news sources probably haven’t reported much about this, I’m guessing. Because they want the economy to tank.
    I have conservative friends so I know how to translate that for you MT15. Word War Trans means,,, in a nut shell it means:

"Putin is a bad man, but he's right about the imperialistic decadence of the West"

It's that simple. They're in for the worst of it. The most racist part of it. Passing on the parts which are somewhat normal and marginal to champion bigotry and racism.

:poop:

As usual it's irrational nonsense. Blowhards blowing the hardest!

Farb you live in the Twilight Zone.

Oh yeah... just to mention... gas is around $3.22 at the station near me in the outskirts of New Orleans. Closer to downtown you can find it for $3.12. Not sure about the rest of the country but I presume it has to be lowering unless some states are just price gouging (also accounting for relative prices/cost of living).

Don't bother. Farb will never admit any culpability on the part of Trump for either January 6th or tossing civil political discourse into the gutter. He probably knows better, but it's good schtick to parrot technicalities in an attempt to sound clever.

If you truly think he is blameless then you've moved from obtuse trolling to willful ignorance because, as I've said numerous times, you are so invested in the culture war you believe the ends justify the means.
    Do you think Sanders was responsible for the baseball shooting?

I am invested in the culture war because the culture drives politics. I am just happy the right is now playing the culture game better than the left.

Don't bother. Farb will never admit any culpability on the part of Trump for either January 6th or tossing civil political discourse into the gutter. He probably knows better, but it's good schtick to parrot technicalities in an attempt to sound clever.
    You are saying Trump killed political discourse in this country? You claim I am trolling while you apparently believe anything you hear on TV if the person has some fancy title.

Remind me who said Mitt Romney would put the blacks back in chains if he won? When was that said? When did Trump enter politics? Also, when was the baseball shooting again? Was Trump running for office then?

My only schtick is use what is said by you guys to show you all just how silly you all sound. It is working by the clap backs I get! Good for me!!!!

You are saying Trump killed political discourse in this country? You claim I am trolling while you apparently believe anything you hear on TV if the person has some fancy title.

Remind me who said Mitt Romney would put the blacks back in chains if he won? When was that said? When did Trump enter politics? Also, when was the baseball shooting again? Was Trump running for office then?

My only schtick is use what is said by you guys to show you all just how silly you all sound. It is working by the clap backs I get! Good for me!!!!
    You should take that act to the Catskills.

Farb - Trump was president when the baseball shooting happened. And I think Saul said Trump has killed civil discourse. And he has. Just contrast what happened after Scalise got shot to what happened after Pelosi got attacked. It’s easy to see the difference. You guys aren’t fooling anyone.

I hope they find away to make Biden look even more Satanic for his speech tonight.
    Who is 'they'? His handlers? They do a good job of that always, so fingers crossed they show him for what he is.

Farb - Trump was president when the baseball shooting happened. And I think Saul said Trump has killed civil discourse. And he has. Just contrast what happened after Scalise got shot to what happened after Pelosi got attacked. It’s easy to see the difference. You guys aren’t fooling anyone.
    Well, you are wrong and the polls show it.

Who is 'they'? His handlers? They do a good job of that always, so fingers crossed they show him for what he is.
    I'm hoping that he feasts on some late term abortion medical waste on live TV.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom