Biden Tracker (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Joe Biden was like "y'all wanna to see some jobs?" Lol

The economy added a whopping 379,000 jobs in February, a major improvement from the 49,000 jobs added the previous month, and more than double the 175,000 economists predicted.

The unemployment rate fell to 6.2 percent from 6.3 percent last month, and the number of unemployed people remained similar at 10 million.

It’s a good start, but we still need the full stimulus, IMO.

It’s a good start, but we still need the full stimulus, IMO.

Agreed, I saw somewhere that essentially 4 million+ people have quit looking for work. And like 9-11 million fewer people are working compared to a year ago. We have a long way to go to get back to true full employment.

Why hasn't Biden had a press conference yet and why is his staff keeping him from answering questions?

20210305_182959.jpg

Well, SFL, this is just a stupid thing to be upset about. I’ve personally watched him answer questions from reporters off the cuff numerous times over the last couple of weeks. He has addressed the public numerous times since his inauguration.

Breaking 911, LOL. That’s essentially a shirt post account, you know that right?

Well, SFL, this is just a stupid thing to be upset about. I’ve personally watched him answer questions from reporters off the cuff numerous times over the last couple of weeks. He has addressed the public numerous times since his inauguration.

Breaking 911, LOL. That’s essentially a shirt post account, you know that right?

I don't really care much either way, but it is curious as to why he hasn't done a real presser yet. I think he's fine. Not worried...yet. Heh.

The answer why Biden is still in the basement is because if they let the doddering old fool speak without training wheels (his Dr. Wife and staff) then everyone in this country would get a serious case of buyers remorse.

The answer why Biden is still in the basement is because if they let the doddering old fool speak without training wheels (his Dr. Wife and staff) then everyone in this country would get a serious case of buyers remorse.

That "doddering old fool" mopped the floor with Trump during the debates. Trump acted the fool to try and trip him up, and Biden showed that he was in full control. I find it laughable that the extreme right still tries to hang on to this viewpoint. I guess when you have no ideas or policies, you throw out trash like this.

What happened to my Republican Party?

Then why has he not held a press conference? Everyone knows our 'enlightened' media will only toss softballs for him to answer and those answers will be verified by his handlers first, so the question still begs an answer, why not? What are they waiting for?

The only answer is they are scared to let him off leash.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom