Biden Tracker (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

[Mod edit :nono:](Biden's) backers love them some WAR! For 4 years they had to wait but they got their boy in office now.
    Dude, Trump assassinated an Iranian general. As well as many other bombings.

No one wants a war, and a retaliatory strike isn't war.

The bellyaching about Biden is going to be completely predictable. So of course everything he does will be exaggerated by those who don't support him.

They all thought that Kamala or Cuomo was going to replace Biden before the 2020 election.. just one of those conspiracies that won't ever die.
    Indeed, my Qanon-ish friend basically said they (whoever 'they' is) were planning to replace Biden with Harris, or omgzlolz Michelle Obama!

I just lol now.
    But why? Why does this conspiracy exist?

Like, the QAnon conspiracies just want to install Trump and execute all the Democratic pedophiles. Sure, ok.

But why are Republicans so obsessed with this notion that the secret democratic plan is to immediately replace Biden with Harris?

Is it just a continued offshoot of the “Biden is too old” trope?

Like, the QAnon conspiracies just want to install Trump and execute all the Democratic pedophiles. Sure, ok.

But why are Republicans so obsessed with this notion that the secret democratic plan is to immediately replace Biden with Harris?

Well, yeah, she said he's senile and yammering away that he didn't know where he was. But, she's been saying stuff like that since Biden announced his candidacy. She sincerely thinks he's not there mentally. So yeah.

If Biden doesn't want war, why does his cabinet and other appointments look like a hall of fame team from the military industrial complex?

The "why" I'm not so sure about.. I'm sure it's something to do with the way that conspiracy theories are comforting to people.

Currently I think it's something along the lines of them believing that an old and senile left leaning but politically moderate Joe Biden is standing in the way of the far-left liberals and their further-left agenda and that Biden is too slow or too unwilling to adopt it.. so eventually those far-left liberals are just going to run him over and remove his senile arse from office.

And that's why Democrats can't win...a Republican president can nominate Satan himself as "Secretary of Religion" and every single GOP member of the Senate would vote to confirm...no questions asked. Democrats have to play by some sort of set of rules that only apply to them while the GOP gets free rein to hypocrisy & indecency

And that's why Democrats can't win...a Republican president can nominate Satan himself as "Secretary of Religion" and every single GOP member of the Senate would vote to confirm...no questions asked. Democrats have to play by some sort of set of rules that only apply to them while the GOP gets free rein to hypocrisy & indecency
    Are you familiar with Tanden's history?

Are you familiar with Tanden's history?
    Apparently, she called the GOP a bunch of F-ers (sorry about that if that is bypassing profanity filter). Which they are. The GOP had a PRESIDENT who bragged about grabbing pussies, firing son's of bitches, lied about election fraud which in turn spurred a riot at the Capitol whos goal was to stop the certification of the EC that directly resulted in 5 deaths...but yeah, a woman who in a tweet referred to the GOP as that....give me a break!

Apparently, she called the GOP a bunch of F-ers (sorry about that if that is bypassing profanity filter). Which they are. The GOP had a PRESIDENT who bragged about grabbing pussies, firing son's of bitches, lied about election fraud which in turn spurred a riot at the Capitol whos goal was to stop the certification of the EC that directly resulted in 5 deaths...but yeah, a woman who in a tweet referred to the GOP as that....give me a break!
    It's not her tweets that are the problem.

I read that and all I can really say is....So? Is that all you got? If she were a Republican male you would've claimed that the reporter deserved to be punched...and I believe her when she says she pushed him...not punched.

The oil thing....isn't that what Bush said what was going to pay for Iraq 2?

And the Harassment thing...need more info, and I don't really care to look it up.

except for the fact that people in the Senate say it’s her tweets. I posted a video of exactly that in the What Happens to the Republican Party Now thread. So it seems that senators are saying it’s her tweets.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom