All Things LGBTQ+ (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Farb

Mostly Peaceful Poster
    Reaction score
    Didn't really see a place for this so I thought I would start a thread about all things LGBTQ since this is a pretty hot topic in our culture right now

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/17/sup...y-that-refuses-to-work-with-lgbt-couples.html

• The Supreme Court on Thursday delivered a unanimous defeat to LGBT couples in a high-profile case over whether Philadelphia could refuse to contract with a Roman Catholic adoption agency that says its religious beliefs prevent it from working with same-sex foster parents.
    • Chief Justice John Roberts wrote in an opinion for a majority of the court that Philadelphia violated the First Amendment by refusing to contract with Catholic Social Services once it learned that the organization would not certify same-sex couples for adoption.

I will admit, I was hopeful for this decision by the SCOTUS but I was surprised by the unanimous decision.

While I don't think there is anything wrong, per se, with same sex couples adopting and raising children (I actually think it is a good thing as it not an abortion) but I also did not want to see the state force a religious institution to bend to a societal norm.

BTW...I feel the same way about trans people as I do all people I'm not in an intimate relationship with: Do you, whatever that may be, as long as it doesn't infringe upon me doing me.

BTW...I feel the same way about trans people as I do all people I'm not in an intimate relationship with: Do you, whatever that may be, as long as it doesn't infringe upon me doing me.
    Very libertarian of you ;)

https://www.thesunchronicle.com/new...cle_73089562-d97b-5304-8904-108619db1a4d.html

Here is a pic of the thing that will never happen. Now is this a trans person, nope, it is a pedophile, yep.

Does it really matter? It was only 9 to 11 year old girls that were violated, but at least a dude who thinks he is a woman can take a john wayne in the bathroom that has been off limits to him in the name of inclusion and diversity.

Guerrero.jpg

https://www.thesunchronicle.com/new...cle_73089562-d97b-5304-8904-108619db1a4d.html

Here is a pic of the thing that will never happen. Now is this a trans person, nope, it is a pedophile, yep.

Does it really matter? It was only 9 to 11 year old girls that were violated, but at least a dude who thinks he is a woman can take a john wayne in the bathroom that has been off limits to him in the name of inclusion and diversity.

Guerrero.jpg

So we should regulate all trans people based on a few criminals who may take advantage of the situation.

I assume you would be ok with us treating the 2nd amendment the same way.

I

So we should regulate all trans people based on a few criminals who may take advantage of the situation.

I assume you would be ok with us treating the 2nd amendment the same way.

I
    You mean like the left has been trying to do for generations, kind of the same thing thing, no? The reason they have been unsuccessful here in the US as opposed to the rest of world in disarming it's citizens is we have our right to have all the cool guns we want in our founding documents. Having gender dysphoria is protected in the constitution? Can you show me where?

You think he has gender issues? Where do you get that idea?

You mean like the left has been trying to do for generations, kind of the same thing thing, no? The reason they have been unsuccessful here in the US as opposed to the rest of world in disarming it's citizens is we have our right to have all the cool guns we want in our founding documents. Having gender dysphoria is protected in the constitution? Can you show me where?

Yes, exactly like the left has been trying to do.

Have you deferred your own judgement entirely to the constitution, or only when it is convenient?

Yes, exactly like the left has been trying to do.

Have you deferred your own judgement entirely to the constitution, or only when it is convenient?
    I am mistaken? The left has not been championing the gubmint to take away citizens firearms?
    The cool thing about living in a constitutional republic, I can kind of pick and choose. It is the whole freedom thing you may have heard about.

Dumbest argument I have heard. "Do you want the form of government you live under to follow the rules too or only when you want them too?" Don't we all? Is that not what politics is about on the most basic level? I am sure it sounded clever in your head though.
    You think he has gender issues? Where do you get that idea?

If he does, that is the least of his problems (without getting to the fear of libel). His main problem is that he likes to see little children naked.
    I am willing to bet, if this hole trans-bathroom thing wasn't a big deal, someone would have noticed a dude wearing a wig following little girls into a bathroom and said something or confronted the guy and hopefully beat him until the cops showed up. Instead, with the fear of being called a transphobia, hater, bigot, whatever cat calls the alt-left likes to use, they possibly did nothing out of fear of the alt-left backlash. We use to want to protect our children from predators, now we want to protect the predators because they might be in a holy sanctified protected class.

Long winded answer to your question. Apologies.

So, there’s no evidence that he is a cross-dresser, it’s rather more likely he tried to pass as a woman to avoid detection. Seems most likely to me, and there’s nothing in the article you linked to indicate otherwise.

There’s also nothing to indicate that anyone noticed him and decided to say nothing, at least that I saw; that really seems to be a stretch. He was discovered by an observant woman though, so to say this sentence:

We use to want to protect our children from predators, now we want to protect the predators because they might be in a holy sanctified protected class.

seems to me to be pretty insulting to everyone that doesn’t share your condemnation of anyone who isn’t what you consider to be “normally gendered”, which is probably more than half of the population nationally. It’s also a whole lot of supposition without zero facts to back it up. 🤷‍♀️

Guerrero.jpg
    And how would a bathroom law against transgender people prevent a pedophile disguising himself as a woman?

So, there’s no evidence that he is a cross-dresser, it’s rather more likely he tried to pass as a woman to avoid detection. Seems most likely to me, and there’s nothing in the article you linked to indicate otherwise.
    I agree with you. I thought I was pretty direct on that in my reply to you but I guess not.

There’s also nothing to indicate that anyone noticed him and decided to say nothing, at least that I saw; that really seems to be a stretch. He was discovered by an observant woman though, so to say this sentence:
    Again, I thought the term "I am willing bet" that I prefaced everything with was a hint of you are saying. And my sentence is exactly correct.

seems to me to be pretty insulting to everyone that doesn’t share your condemnation of anyone who isn’t what you consider to be “normally gendered”, which is probably more than half of the population nationally. It’s also a whole lot of supposition without zero facts to back it up. 🤷‍♀️

Should I care if saying something true insults someone? What is more important, not offending someone or protecting kids and women?

Notice the white knight coming to save day of the 'trans' person that these women are finally standing up about (2)? This is exactly what I am talking about. That is typical alt-left behavior. Without knowing anything, this dude jumps in to protect a holy protected class from bigotry with no regard to if it is really a trans perso, a pedo or a pervert. As an adult, your first instinct should be to protect children and if you are a man, to protect the women but the alt-left wants to protect predators.

Well to say they want to protect them is not true either. I don't think they want to protect perverts but they are willing to jump in on a side without facts to protect a perceived 'injustice' to the woke protected classes over the primary human response to protect the young.

So you think everyone that doesn’t agree with you about bathroom hysteria “used to want to protect children” but now only want to protect predators? That’s demonstrably not true and what I was trying to talk about.

So you think everyone that doesn’t agree with you about bathroom hysteria “used to want to protect children” but now only want to protect predators? That’s demonstrably not true and what I was trying to talk about.
    When 2 young girls are raped in female bathrooms in Va and this idiot takes pictures of 8 to 12 year old in the girl bathrooms, I wouldn't call it 'hysteria' but I know you have too.
    They would rather protect predators as a bi product of protecting the sanctified holy class than actually protect the young (unless they identify as something else).
    If it is not true, then why is the left still pushing for it? When someone shows you what they are...(check notes)...believe them.

I have wanted to use the 'check notes' things for a while, that and the lefty cliché 'say it louder for those in the back', always makes me chuckle.

When 2 young girls are raped in female bathrooms in Va and this idiot takes pictures of 8 to 12 year old in the girl bathrooms, I wouldn't call it 'hysteria' but I know you have too.
    They would rather protect predators as a bi product of protecting the sanctified holy class than actually protect the young (unless they identify as something else).
    If it is not true, then why is the left still pushing for it? When someone shows you what they are...(check notes)...believe them.

I have wanted to use the 'check notes' things for a while, that and the lefty cliché 'say it louder for those in the back', always makes me chuckle.
    This is what I was talking about earlier. Rape and taking those pictures are both illegal. Literally no-one is asking for that to change. Being able to go into a bathroom doesn't change that. You can't illegally take pictures like that regardless of whether you're permitted to be in the bathroom you're in.

So why do you seem to think that access to a public bathroom somehow allows those? How would you think not being permitted to access a bathroom would prevent them? Why would you think someone who's willing to break the laws against rape would also be someone who isn't going to infringe the rules about which bathroom they're allowed to go in?

It's just bizarre.

Also you did the 'checks notes' thing wrong.

We use to want to protect our children from predators, now we want to protect the predators because they might be in a holy sanctified protected class.

maybe direct your attention to the catholic church then.
    Theres vastly more incidents of children being preyed upon by THOSE people vs trans people

maybe direct your attention to the catholic church then.
    Theres vastly more incidents of children being preyed upon by THOSE people vs trans people
    I will play whataboutism with you....
    Am I not against pedophile priest and the bishops and church members that cover for them? I am all for the death penalty for all catholic priests that are guilty of pedophilia and life sentences for all church members that helped shuffle them around to avoid prosecution. I have no sympathy, despite whatever faith they claim to follow, none what so ever.
    I also think pedophilia should be a death penalty for anyone, that loon taking pictures included.
    Now if you want to talk about an over abundance of adults taking sexual advantage of children, we might want to look at school teachers, mainly female and the school boards attempts to cover them up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom