2024 GOP Presidential Race (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SteveSBrickNJ

Reaction score
    Many of Trump's endorsed candidates did not do well on Nov. 8th.
    Gov. Ron DeSantis DID do well.
    He won convincingly.
    Yet in this OP's opinion, Donald Trump is an egomaniac who is seemingly incapable of putting "Party over Self"
    Trump has ZERO chance of being elected our next president.
    In my opinion, if Trump would just shut up and go away (fat chance of that)...but "if" Trump did that, Gov. Ron DeSantis would have a CHANCE to be a formidable candidate for President in 2024.
    Here is an interesting article on this topic...
    What do any of you think re. Trump vs DeSantis?

There’s also the “equal time” requirements. I’m not sure that they can ignore one nominee and allow the other to speak.

They should just say that since they gave trump 80% of the time in 2016, that they are carrying it over to 2024.

Trump: I can end the war in Ukraine in 24 hours.

Collins: How?

Trump: Derp de derp ferp

Collins: Moving on . . .

Ask him how again you jackass. Make him tell you how! Don’t let him dodge the question. If he says he can’t say then ask if it’s no different than his health care plan he never released. Or his tax returns. And then ask him again how he would end the war. And again.

This isn’t rocket science. People with law degrees from night school know how to do this. You’re supposed to be a journalist - you’re a joke.

Yeah, she was in over her head and let Trump bully his way through that farce of a town hall.

Keep this same energy when you’re holding your nose in the voting booth in 2024.
    As a reminder, if Trump and Biden are the nominees I'll be voting for a third party candidate.
    Those two are both unacceptable.
    I don't care if others feel my 3rd party vote is a wasted vote.
    I don't answer to "others".

Oh, to be a fly on the wall at CNN’s editorial meeting on Thursday.

What did they think would happen when they put Donald Trump and an audience of friendly supporters on live television for an hour and a half?

Did they think treating him like a normal candidate would lead him to act like a normal candidate?

Did they think making the moderator of the town hall a young, female reporter who once worked for the right-wing Daily Caller would lead him to treat her with respect even when she pointed out that he was blatantly lying on any number of topics?…..

This guy….what is the deal with Republicans and taking away rights?

It’s like saying “As president I will make it so nobody has to pay for gas.”

That would never happen, it’s a total fluff bullshirt claim. The voting age is in the constitution and we’re not going to amend it. It’s forking stupid.

The problem is that it takes 5 minutes to fact check 30 seconds of Trump lies.

I'm not sure what anyone interviewing or moderating for him could do other than shout over him.

They should just do a total media blackout of Trump, even if he's the nominee, but they won't do that because of ratings.

Cut his mic. You have to treat him like the toddler he is.

Ask a question, let him babble, cut the microphone and explain how what he just said is nonsensical bullshirt, ask the next question. Repeat despite his antics, despite the tantrums, despite the name-calling until the stupid sack of shirt finally gets it.

DeSantis doing shady money maneuvering to get around federal campaign finance laws.

It’s like saying “As president I will make it so nobody has to pay for gas.”

That would never happen, it’s a total fluff bullshirt claim. The voting age is in the constitution and we’re not going to amend it. It’s forking stupid.
    But it will appeal to panicked Rs who know they have lost the young vote. And it shows a lack of fitness for office.

I never intended to tune in when CNN announced this stupid town hall and I'm glad I didn't.

The little that I've read/seen this morning about what happened was completely predictable, I expected no less. I don't intend to devote one second to listening to anything that comes out of the revolting creatures' mouth throughout this election (or ever again, for that matter).

Giving Trump any platform to speak isn't going to educate the citizenry or illuminate the conversation about who should be the next president. It's just handing an arsonist a flame thrower that we all get burnt to a crisp with. If the owner and executives at CNN don't have the clarity to see something so obvious, they need to get out of the news business or just rebrand CNN as another propaganda outfit like FOX "news".

Cut his mic. You have to treat him like the toddler he is.

Ask a question, let him babble, cut the microphone and explain how what he just said is nonsensical bullshirt, ask the next question. Repeat despite his antics, despite the tantrums, despite the name-calling until the stupid sack of shirt finally gets it.
    Finally gets it? Trump? Lmao.

As a reminder, if Trump and Biden are the nominees I'll be voting for a third party candidate.
    Those two are both unacceptable.
    I don't care if others feel my 3rd party vote is a wasted vote.
    I don't answer to "others".

Can you explain how Biden is unacceptable in your eyes?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom