2024 GOP Presidential Race (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SteveSBrickNJ

Reaction score
    Many of Trump's endorsed candidates did not do well on Nov. 8th.
    Gov. Ron DeSantis DID do well.
    He won convincingly.
    Yet in this OP's opinion, Donald Trump is an egomaniac who is seemingly incapable of putting "Party over Self"
    Trump has ZERO chance of being elected our next president.
    In my opinion, if Trump would just shut up and go away (fat chance of that)...but "if" Trump did that, Gov. Ron DeSantis would have a CHANCE to be a formidable candidate for President in 2024.
    Here is an interesting article on this topic...
    What do any of you think re. Trump vs DeSantis?

you are saying everyone who is invloved in No Labels will vote Biden, or was it just one person's personal preference?
    I am not saying everyone involved in No Labels will vote for Biden.
    Now I'm going to focus on my teaching job.
    I'm at my desk in school and I regret I posted this morning at all.
    Bye.

(CNN) — Independent presidential candidate Cornel West announced fellow academic Melina Abdullah as his vice presidential nominee in an interview Wednesday on “The Tavis Smiley Show.”

“She has a record of deep commitment and investment in ensuring that poor and working people are at the center of her vision,” West said of his running mate. “I wanted to to run with someone who would put a smile on the face of Fannie Lou Hamer and Martin Luther King Jr. from the grave.”…..

you are saying everyone who is invloved in No Labels will vote Biden, or was it just one person's personal preference?
    If that person will now vote for Biden, but would have voted for No Labels had they found a candidate, is that not a vote that would have been taken away from Biden? I don’t get the reasoning here at all.

Now if he said he will now vote for Trump, then that is a vote that would have been taken away from Trump. But it’s just the opposite. No Labels was always going to attract Biden voters, never the Trump voters.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom