2024 GOP Presidential Race (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SteveSBrickNJ

Reaction score
    Many of Trump's endorsed candidates did not do well on Nov. 8th.
    Gov. Ron DeSantis DID do well.
    He won convincingly.
    Yet in this OP's opinion, Donald Trump is an egomaniac who is seemingly incapable of putting "Party over Self"
    Trump has ZERO chance of being elected our next president.
    In my opinion, if Trump would just shut up and go away (fat chance of that)...but "if" Trump did that, Gov. Ron DeSantis would have a CHANCE to be a formidable candidate for President in 2024.
    Here is an interesting article on this topic...
    What do any of you think re. Trump vs DeSantis?

Trump’s handlers are trying to get him to act more “presidential”, it’s an impossible task.

Trump will be Hailey by 50 points tonight. He is expected to get 75%+ of the vote.

It will be interesting to see if Biden can get 75%+ of the vote on the democratic side with there being a push for people to vote for none of the above there.

I think it will be big news if Trump ends up getting a higher percentage of the R vote than Biden gets of the D vote.

Trump will be Hailey by 50 points tonight. He is expected to get 75%+ of the vote.

It will be interesting to see if Biden can get 75%+ of the vote on the democratic side with there being a push for people to vote for none of the above there.

I think it will be big news if Trump ends up getting a higher percentage of the R vote than Biden gets of the D vote.
    You sound excited for that to happen.

Love me some AFG. One of the few reasonable Republicans out there.

Love me some AFG. One of the few reasonable Republicans out there.
    A reasonable Republican would say they won't vote for Trump if he's the nominee and encourage people not to vote for Trump. It remains to be seen what Griffin will say.

Larry Hogan is another. He wouldn't get my vote for President,but if he ran and won,I wouldn't
    be worried about the future of our nation like I am now.
    Larry Hogan has already said he will vote for Trump if he's the nominee. It remains to be seen if he sticks to that.

A reasonable Republican would say they won't vote for Trump if he's the nominee and encourage people not to vote for Trump. It remains to be seen what Griffin will say.
    Based on everything she's said about Trump, she's not voting for Trump whether it's primaries or general election. I could be wrong, but it would surprise me.
    Larry Hogan has already said he will vote for Trump if he's the nominee. It remains to be seen if he sticks to that.
    Hogan probably would pull the trigger for Trump, but it wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't.

I can add Chris Christie to the list since he fits your criteria. We know he won't vote for Trump. I personally
    will be voting for Haley in the Primary. I will be voting for Biden in the Presidential election. I'm voting
    against Trump every chance I get.

Larry Hogan is another. He wouldn't get my vote for President,but if he ran and won,I wouldn't
    be worried about the future of our nation like I am now.

I used to think that but he really disappointed me when he said if Trump is the R nominee he would vote for him …..just another party before country politician….

I used to think that but he really disappointed me when he said if Trump is the R nominee he would vote for him …..just another party before country politician….
    Like I said, he wouldn't get my vote,nor Christie,but neither would cause me to be worried sick like another 4
    years of Trump is doing to me currently.

IF anyone is interested, I created a new thread.
    I'll copy and paste the link here...

Chris Christie, the former New Jersey governor, who mounted a failed, explicitly anti-Trump challenge for the Republican presidential nomination, refused to rule out running on a third-party No Labels ticket, a step most observers rate more likely to damage Joe Biden than Donald Trump.

Appearing on The Axe Files, a podcast hosted by the former Barack Obama adviser David Axelrod, Christie was asked if he was considering a No Labels run for the White House.

Christie said: “You know, I think the way I would look at it is, I will do whatever I can to try to make sure that the country doesn’t go through what I think will be the misery of a second Trump term.

“There’s a lot between actually running yourself and nothing. But I wouldn’t preclude anything at this point. I would just say that there are a number of hurdles to get over before I would actually consider running as a third-party” candidate.……

Chris Christie, the former New Jersey governor, who mounted a failed, explicitly anti-Trump challenge for the Republican presidential nomination, refused to rule out running on a third-party No Labels ticket, a step most observers rate more likely to damage Joe Biden than Donald Trump.

Appearing on The Axe Files, a podcast hosted by the former Barack Obama adviser David Axelrod, Christie was asked if he was considering a No Labels run for the White House.

Christie said: “You know, I think the way I would look at it is, I will do whatever I can to try to make sure that the country doesn’t go through what I think will be the misery of a second Trump term.

“There’s a lot between actually running yourself and nothing. But I wouldn’t preclude anything at this point. I would just say that there are a number of hurdles to get over before I would actually consider running as a third-party” candidate.……

Um, Chris? If you want to stop the misery of a second Trump term then go help Biden.

Right now we are really really deep in the process. These people who are not in....yet not ruling it out....I'm mean....come on...is the election in 2025? No. So ridiculous.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom