2024 GOP Presidential Race (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SteveSBrickNJ

Reaction score
    Many of Trump's endorsed candidates did not do well on Nov. 8th.
    Gov. Ron DeSantis DID do well.
    He won convincingly.
    Yet in this OP's opinion, Donald Trump is an egomaniac who is seemingly incapable of putting "Party over Self"
    Trump has ZERO chance of being elected our next president.
    In my opinion, if Trump would just shut up and go away (fat chance of that)...but "if" Trump did that, Gov. Ron DeSantis would have a CHANCE to be a formidable candidate for President in 2024.
    Here is an interesting article on this topic...
    What do any of you think re. Trump vs DeSantis?

She’s a disaster. The very worst cross examination I have ever seen by the shirttiest lawyer I have ever seen is 10x better than this cream puff interview. In front of 400 fans.

What the fork is cnn thinking? This guy led a coup against the United States.
    I agree. I've changed my mind. She's trying to challenge Trump, but he's just ignoring her. She has no idea what to do with him.

I've liked her as a reporter for CNN and she's solid in that role, but she's out of her depth here, more because is Trump.

Total sheetshow.

Yeah, it's so unfair to Kaitlan. She's a solid, beautiful anchor for CNN. I'm shocked they put her in that spot. Awful.
    She used to work for The Daily Caller and has a history of gay slurs on Twitter that she had to apologize for. She could be somewhat sympathetic to some of the issues here.

They cut it 20 min early lol

Man o man. CNN jumped the shark tonite.

I can’t understand what they were thinking. There’s no way to support it apart from pure ratings grab - basically whore the network prime time slot to a cancerous troll who would admittedly destroy the country for his own ego.

If he’s gonna get coverage and time because he’s a candidate, make him earn it and give him only the bare necessity owed to the system - which is of course far more generous than he could ever be. They just served it up for him, no accountability whatsoever. He should be a pariah.

Grotesque error in judgment.

She used to work for The Daily Caller and has a history of gay slurs on Twitter that she had to apologize for. She could be somewhat sympathetic to some of the issues here.
    I've never seen or heard that from her during her time with CNN. Wasn't aware of that and wouldn't have guessed that from her. Learn something new every day I guess.

Mr. Nixon with the cork-eyed optimism here:

Edit- lol the site’s filter changes the word to cork.

I can’t understand what they were thinking. There’s no way to support it apart from pure ratings grab - basically whore the network prime time slot to a cancerous troll who would admittedly destroy the country for his own ego.

If he’s gonna get coverage and time because he’s a candidate, make him earn it and give him only the bare necessity owed to the system - which is of course far more generous than he could ever be. They just served it up for him, no accountability whatsoever. He should be a pariah.

Grotesque error in judgment.

That could very well be. Their ratings are down.

I've never seen or heard that from her during her time with CNN. Wasn't aware of that and wouldn't have guessed that from her. Learn something new every day I guess.
    I don’t know much of anything about her, but I read this on Twitter and looked it up, it’s true.

Here is the guy’s name that is trying to turn CNN into Fox, and David Zaslav is the top exec who is a Trump supporter.

You’re being very unfair to Kaitlin Collins. She called someone a f*g and said she wasn’t sure she would want to room with a lesbian. She apologized, but those aren’t that awful. To impune her credibility as a journalist based on that is very unfair. She did a great job interviewing Trump. I didn’t sense any sympathy to the issues. She was very level and well prepared to fact check in person. I was impressed.

Was it a mistake for CNN to televise the NH town hall with Donald Trump? Yeah, maybe. But let's not forget that if Trump is reelected it won't be CNN's fault, or Kaitlin Collins's fault, or Chris Licht's fault, or even Trump's fault. It will be the fault of the American people just as the proliferation of AR15s is the fault of the American people.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom