2024 GOP Presidential Race (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SteveSBrickNJ

Reaction score
    Many of Trump's endorsed candidates did not do well on Nov. 8th.
    Gov. Ron DeSantis DID do well.
    He won convincingly.
    Yet in this OP's opinion, Donald Trump is an egomaniac who is seemingly incapable of putting "Party over Self"
    Trump has ZERO chance of being elected our next president.
    In my opinion, if Trump would just shut up and go away (fat chance of that)...but "if" Trump did that, Gov. Ron DeSantis would have a CHANCE to be a formidable candidate for President in 2024.
    Here is an interesting article on this topic...
    What do any of you think re. Trump vs DeSantis?

I watched all of the last 5 min abt Ukraine. His campaign is gonna be no different than 2020. No different and he will get smoked.

What you're seeing on CNN is how far we've fallen. It isn't CNN's fault that a substantial portion of this country is in the hopper.
    Yes, this town hall is exactly CNN’s fault. They didnt have to stack the audience with MAGA, they didn’t have to give the assignment to a light weight like Collins. It is EXACTLY CNN’s fault.

Kaitlan Collins is doing fine. Trump is forking infuriating. Makes my skin crawl watching this nonsense. Shame on CNN for giving him this platform. I sure hope people realize he's a complete embarrassment to the country.

Fork Trump and his lemmings.

She’s a disaster. The very worst cross examination I have ever seen by the shirttiest lawyer I have ever seen is 10x better than this cream puff interview. In front of 400 fans.

What the fork is cnn thinking? This guy led a coup against the United States.

CNN is disgusting. What a joke and slap in the face of democracy, women, and common decency.

Who the hell green lighted this?
    The Trump supporter who is now one of the top executives. Forget his name, but there‘s a post about him somewhere on here.

This was a forking train wreck. I’m definitely on the “CNN should be ashamed” train.

Looking at the post-town hall team on CNN, you can see it on all their faces. They know this was a disaster.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom