2020 Presidential Debate - Round 1 (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Biden should know the response to that PA ballot thing. This is where he’s missing - he’s not up to speed to correct Trump’s mischaracterizations

Biden should know the response to that PA ballot thing. This is where he’s missing - he’s not up to speed to correct Trump’s mischaracterizations

Trump jumps from one to another so fast, that the opportunity is gone.

I have no clue what I just watched. Trump is pure chaos

Wolf Blitzer just said “I wouldn’t be surprised if this were the last presidential debate between these two.”

Yeah. I don't know if he's able to keep all the facts and figures in his head easily, so when Trump goes off on his rants, Biden isn't able to quickly make a salient point. He's concentrating too much on the pre-existing points he wants to make.

I don't think he has enough time to lay out all the details to disprove that. Some of the lies Trumps says take a bit of time to sort out the actual facts. When you have time constraints you can't say everything you want, so you have to pick your issues that you think you are most important and that you can be the most convincing in the time you have.

I don’t think Biden was hurt, he can’t and shouldn’t have to fact check during his limited time to talk. The after shows and analysis later will take care of that.

Biden seems so normal, so human, compared to Trump’s psycho rantings.

I know this is all for naught...but damn Bernie wouldve hit back at Trump with some SPUNK

Biden just is too statesmen for this clown

I started sipping tequila halfway through, made it much more tolerable.

I thought Biden might have been a little rattled at first by Trump’s interruptions and rapid fire word salad, but after he settled in he did fine.

Watching Trump made me angry that there are people who support that piece of shirt.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom