What happens to the Republican Party now? (8 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

MT15

Reaction score
    This election nonsense by Trump may end up splitting up the Republican Party. I just don’t see how the one third (?) who are principled conservatives can stay in the same party with Trump sycophants who are willing to sign onto the TX Supreme Court case.

We also saw the alt right types chanting “destroy the GOP” in Washington today because they didn’t keep Trump in power. I think the Q types will also hold the same ill will toward the traditional Republican Party. In fact its quite possible that all the voters who are really in a Trump personality cult will also blame the GOP for his loss. It’s only a matter of time IMO before Trump himself gets around to blaming the GOP.

There is some discussion of this on Twitter. What do you all think?

Where are the free speech defenders now? The ones who had the vapors over the “Twitter Files”?

fork Florida, let all the "freedom" loving boomers move there and get them a taste of some global warming in The Villages.

6B336986-DBCF-4520-8D78-956538189688.jpeg

She is so freaking stupid.

I understand if you dont want to see the carnage.

Some cant stomach it.
    Oh, I don’t mind the carnage, it’s just I don’t click on anything from BrooklynDad. That guy lives on “taking that L” street. If that dude was in a desert, and was expiring from thirst, I wouldn’t spot him two drops of pee.

If the caption is right (someone dunked on Boebert), I guess that’s cool in the same way MJ dunking on Stephen Hawking is cool.

So, you have standards, right, el? You would never post anything from a sleazy, politicized source, right? lol - this is just hilarious.

You have a political POV, and you like it when people dunk on folks you don’t like. That’s fine, just don’t act all high and mighty like you are above it all. That’s just so tiresome.

Chef’s kiss bonus: using a partisan account to criticize an account as politicized.

Last edited:

Cruz lost that whole dumbass argument immediately when he described the role of FAA administrator as an aviation safety position. The FAA is a multi-tiered administration that is littered with subject matter experts heading each of its organizations, the FAA Administrator is there to LEAD/administrate! Seeing how Washington has been in transportation leadership for the past 20+ years, I think Cruz's line of questioning says more about him than it does Washington.

So, you have standards, right, el? You would never post anything from a sleazy, politicized source, right? lol - this is just hilarious.

You have a political POV, and you like it when people dunk on folks you don’t like. That’s fine, just don’t act all high and mighty like you are above it all. That’s just so tiresome.

Chef’s kiss bonus: using a partisan account to criticize an account as politicized.
    I don’t care who gets dunked on, Rep, Dem, LBJ, Jokic, have at it. But BrooklynDefiant is a hot bowl of stupid soup. If you think I have an angle, follow that guy’s account for a day or two. I’ve at least been bipartisan with my mockery of our current political state (perhaps it’s the “both sides” nature in me). There is no mistaking what side of the political nuclear wasteland that dude sits on.

That partisan account you are criticizing me of sharing is more partisan than you give them credit for. They mock everyone along the political spectrum. But don’t take my word for it, go check it out yourself.

As for the clip in which Boebert gets dunked on, I need context as to the bank and forth. Dunking on her is easy, but what was she saying that is her exchange with Bullworth about?

Oh, I don’t mind the carnage, it’s just I don’t click on anything from BrooklynDad. That guy lives on “taking that L” street. If that dude was in a desert, and was expiring from thirst, I wouldn’t spot him two drops of pee.

If the caption is right (someone dunked on Boebert), I guess that’s cool in the same way MJ dunking on Stephen Hawking is cool.

So, are you comparing what this guy said to what Ted Crruz and others in congress said? Even you know have to know the key difference in this guy and Ted Cruz....

I don’t care who gets dunked on, Rep, Dem, LBJ, Jokic, have at it. But BrooklynDefiant is a hot bowl of stupid soup. If you think I have an angle, follow that guy’s account for a day or two. I’ve at least been bipartisan with my mockery of our current political state (perhaps it’s the “both sides” nature in me). There is no mistaking what side of the political nuclear wasteland that dude sits on.

That partisan account you are criticizing me of sharing is more partisan than you give them credit for. They mock everyone along the political spectrum. But don’t take my word for it, go check it out yourself.

As for the clip in which Boebert gets dunked on, I need context as to the bank and forth. Dunking on her is easy, but what was she saying that is her exchange with Bullworth about?
    Oh, I definitely looked at that feed before I called them partisan. I saw “1” tweet that called out hypocrisy on the right - and that wasn’t even a politician, it was on Musk. Heck, you could even argue that Musk isn’t really on the right, he’s just a man-baby mess.

I saw 20-30 tweets that called out democratic politicians and/or pundits. Sometimes they were mocked for simply saying they would win their election, and then losing. That’s simply what every politician says, on both sides, during a campaign. Sort of odd that I didn’t see any tweets pointing out R politicians for anything.

So, it’s fine to enjoy this Twitter feed, nothing wrong with it, but it’s not fine to think they don’t have their own bias. We have to at least learn to recognize our own biases and then spot it in others.

Aspokesman for Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) offered a profane response when asked to comment on a misleading claim the congresswoman made online.

Greene blamed President Joe Biden's policies for the deaths of two young men from Michigan whose mother testified Tuesday before the House Homeland Security Committee, although they each overdosed in 2020 while Donald Trump was president.

"I asked Greene’s office last night about her tweet blaming the Biden administration for these deaths in 2020 under Trump," said CNN fact-checker Daniel Dale. "Spokesman Nick Dyer responded by saying lots of people have died from drugs under Biden and 'do you think they give a f--k about your bulls--t fact checking?'"

Dale followed up with additional chances to clear up false claims Greene had made and was met with a similar, but more succinct, response.

"I also gave Greene congressional spokesman Nick Dyer an opportunity to comment regarding Greene’s multiple false claims yesterday about the 2020 election, such as the lies that Trump won Georgia and that there were thousands of dead voters there," Dale said. "His response: 'F--k off.'".............

So, are you comparing what this guy said to what Ted Crruz and others in congress said? Even you know have to know the key difference in this guy and Ted Cruz....
    You’d think so. I was actually pretty dismayed to see the coverage today. It’s like these senators - Cruz, Hawley and Kennedy - brought internet memes and conspiracy theories to the floor of the Senate and pushed them as truth.

You would like to think that voters will punish them for this stupidity, but I seriously doubt that happens. It was like the Senate decided that they wanted to get in on the craziness that is the current House. Like they couldn’t stand that the House was looking crazier than they are, so they decided to fix that. 🤦‍♀️

You’d think so. I was actually pretty dismayed to see the coverage today. It’s like these senators - Cruz, Hawley and Kennedy - brought internet memes and conspiracy theories to the floor of the Senate and pushed them as truth.

You would like to think that voters will punish them for this stupidity, but I seriously doubt that happens. It was like the Senate decided that they wanted to get in on the craziness that is the current House. Like they couldn’t stand that the House was looking crazier than they are, so they decided to fix that. 🤦‍♀️
    i mean, they feed their voters what they want. they don;t care about ANYTHING other than that. Truth? HA.. Conspiracy! YES!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom