What happens to the Republican Party now? (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

MT15

Reaction score
    This election nonsense by Trump may end up splitting up the Republican Party. I just don’t see how the one third (?) who are principled conservatives can stay in the same party with Trump sycophants who are willing to sign onto the TX Supreme Court case.

We also saw the alt right types chanting “destroy the GOP” in Washington today because they didn’t keep Trump in power. I think the Q types will also hold the same ill will toward the traditional Republican Party. In fact its quite possible that all the voters who are really in a Trump personality cult will also blame the GOP for his loss. It’s only a matter of time IMO before Trump himself gets around to blaming the GOP.

There is some discussion of this on Twitter. What do you all think?

This guy is considered a rising star in the new Trumpist GOP? Trump did commentary for a boxing match for senior fighters yesterday and spoke glowingly about Moonies.

This is a very serious thread discussing the ways Republicans are abandoning democracy and how it started long before Trump, but Trump has brought it mainstream, so to speak. And that Trump’s lies about election integrity are being used by Republicans to set up a more rapid change to the way this country is governed.

18CABA44-9F05-4664-86D3-A27C5CA61566.jpeg

5D5DC552-91A5-4953-B69E-6DD2E2FB8006.jpeg

We need more than a Twitter dude to say this. Prominent Democrats need to start beating this drum loud and clear.

Republican lawmakers in Pennsylvania on Wednesday approved subpoenas for a wide range of data and personal information on voters, advancing a probe of the 2020 election in a key battleground state former president Donald Trump has repeatedly targeted with baseless claims of fraud.

The move drew a sharp rebuke from Democrats who described the effort as insecure and unwarranted and said they would consider mounting a court fight. Among other requests, Republicans are seeking the names, dates of birth, driver’s license numbers, last four digits of Social Security numbers, addresses and methods of voting for millions of people who cast ballots in the May primary and the November general election.
    Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf (D) called Wednesday’s vote “merely another step to undermine democracy, confidence in our elections and to capitulate to Donald Trump’s conspiracy theories about the 2020 election.”

The GQP all across this country has really gone off the rails. I can't believe voters in Pennsylvania are allowing this extreme partisan invasion of their privacy. And allowing this to take place through suspect 3rd parties with corrupt intentions is just inviting all kinds of malfeasance. And all this to satisfy their Trump fealty.

I really hope Americans are going though a great awakening as to what Republicans really represent today and that will be reflected in upcoming elections.

Last edited:
    The GOP is very similar to the KKK Jim Crow Democratic Party of the 1950s and early 60s. However, this may be a low point and there may be a turnaround.
    It was fixable back then because you didn't have the internet/social media spreading insanity. People had to engage in mostly long-form discussions (even on television which was drastically different at the time).

Lol, they also have my bad habits. :covri:

But really, it's interesting seeing the friends they hang out with and who they're dating. All 4 have their own unique circles of influence.
    The average IQ of South Koreans is among the highest in the world. However, I suspect you do not believe in IQ. I could be wrong, you never know.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom