What happens to the Republican Party now? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

MT15

Reaction score
    This election nonsense by Trump may end up splitting up the Republican Party. I just don’t see how the one third (?) who are principled conservatives can stay in the same party with Trump sycophants who are willing to sign onto the TX Supreme Court case.

We also saw the alt right types chanting “destroy the GOP” in Washington today because they didn’t keep Trump in power. I think the Q types will also hold the same ill will toward the traditional Republican Party. In fact its quite possible that all the voters who are really in a Trump personality cult will also blame the GOP for his loss. It’s only a matter of time IMO before Trump himself gets around to blaming the GOP.

There is some discussion of this on Twitter. What do you all think?

1000014118.jpg

Add declining universities to the list of Maga rule. It's not a bug. It's by design. Stack the state supreme courts, attack oppositions, use the executive to intimidate ex inmate voters, use it to intimidate activists, use it to attack local da s. Defy a voter referendum returning voting rights to ex cons.....

Every university in Florida dropped in ranking.
    Let's not forget "convince them they don't even need to go to college by telling them trade school is the way to go."

I'm telling you, there's an ulterior motive to that movement, and it's not just about "we need more plumbers" or "save on student loans." It's about reducing the number of educated voters.

I don't think this "maga movement" will disappear soon as Trump gets rejected in November. The machine is too big and too ingrained within the GOP to fully flesh out in just a year or two.
    More traditional Republicans will have to grow a spine and wrestle control back from this group and return some civility to their political discourse.

But I really think it's going to take serious work and lots of time to get all the roots out of the GOP.

These folks have been emboldened and think these words and actions have no real consequences.

It's a mess and I don't know how it gets fixed in the short term.
    unfortunately, DeSaintis is waiting in the wings to take over the MAGA cult. except where Trump is doing for his own attention look at me so I'll just attract the cult type and do what keeps them at my feet, Desantis will be doing it for pure evil just to seek out and hurt people.

unfortunately, DeSaintis is waiting in the wings to take over the MAGA cult. except where Trump is doing for his own attention look at me so I'll just attract the cult type and do what keeps them at my feet, Desantis will be doing it for pure evil just to seek out and hurt people.
    Fortunately, DeSantis took CHA as his dump stat.

BTW if you havent noticed- the parallels between Trump Campaign/GOP and The Apprentice.

We are witness to real life Apprentice taking place within a campaign for POTUS. Playing out in real time for all to see. The jockeying for position, the back-stabbing, the deal-making etc etc.

GOP is nothing more than the new reality show.

BTW if you havent noticed- the parallels between Trump Campaign/GOP and The Apprentice.

We are witness to real life Apprentice taking place within a campaign for POTUS. Playing out in real time for all to see. The jockeying for position, the back-stabbing, the deal-making etc etc.

GOP is nothing more than the new reality show.
    It’s all about the ratings.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom