Voting Law Proposals and Voting Rights Efforts (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

MT15

Reaction score
    This is, IMO, going to be a big topic in the coming year. Republicans have stated their aim to make voting more restrictive in just about every state where they have the means to do so. Democrats would like to pass the Voting Rights Bill named after John Lewis. I’m going to go look up the map of all the states which have pending legislation to restrict voting. Now that we have the election in the rear view, I thought we could try to make this a general discussion thread, where people who have concerns about voting abuses can post as well and we can discuss it from both sides. Please keep memes out of this thread and put them in the boards where we go to talk about the other side, lol.

I forgot about this case. Hope these guys get their year in prison:

Wohl is the worst grifter, and I mean that in terms of ability. He's the guy who claimed Elizabeth Warren gave a 20-something dude a BDSM-related sex injury.

So, two examples that were cited in the post you are responding to here are from GOP candidates and operatives and were actual election fraud.
    It doesn't matter. We're looking at the totality of fraudulent behavior. That source I gave you lists every state in the union. If you want to count each state and see which side comes out on top, then have at it. My guess is that there's a lot more blue behind fake balloting, than red.

Last edited:
    It doesn't matter. We're looking at the totality of fraudulent behavior. That source I gave you lists every state in the union. If you want to count each state and see which side comes out on top, then have at it. My guess is that there's a lot more blue behind fake balloting, than red.
    My guess is there is more red behind fake balloting,than Blue... I mean, since we are putting guess as fact...

"My best guess..." says it all.

1. I don't believe this is true at all

2. It seems that most Democratic issue fall into the 'honest mistake' category. They moved, they were released from prison (and told they could vote) etc. Most Republican issues seem to be committing intentional fraud. "I'm going to vote for my father who recently passed away"

1. I don't believe this is true at all

2. It seems that most Democratic issue fall into the 'honest mistake' category. They moved, they were released from prison (and told they could vote) etc. Most Republican issues seem to be committing intentional fraud. "I'm going to vote for my father who recently passed away"
    Sorry, there's nothing "honest" about a brain dead racist psychopath like Joe Biden getting into the WH. Cheating is the only explanation that makes sense.

Sorry, there's nothing "honest" about a brain dead racist psychopath like Joe Biden getting into the WH. Cheating is the only explanation that makes sense.
    It was an honest election. Trump knows he lost, he’s fleecing people like you out of hard earned money to keep himself relevant. Biden is doing a much better job at president than that sociopath ever did. You are obviously either just saying this stuff to get a reaction, or you’re deluded.

It was an honest election. Trump knows he lost, he’s fleecing people like you out of hard earned money to keep himself relevant. Biden is doing a much better job at president than that sociopath ever did. You are obviously either just saying this stuff to get a reaction, or you’re deluded.
    In your opinion it was honest. Common sense dictates otherwise.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom