Tucker Carlson really really likes Russia (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MT15

Reaction score
    Saw this on Twitter, and am late to get somewhere so maybe someone else can flesh this out. When it comes to Russia vs Ukraine, Tucker is rooting for Russia.

So the choice he set up is between a fledgling democracy, and one of the most corrupt oligarchies in the world, one country who is an ally and one an antagonist, and he chooses the corrupt oligarchy who is our antagonist?

why would he say that?

Yes, the appointment of Mueller and his investigation was a Republican deal, all the way. Rosenstein set it up and gave Mueller his instructions. It was set up and directed by Republicans (Mueller is also a life long Republican).

Tucker is so stupid, he could only succeed as a grifter.

He had millions of dollars since before he was born. Old money. Wealth that comes with heavy connections.

With all that privilege, all those advantages, all he could do was write red meat for Christians, racists and incels.

But I'm being redundant.

In other words, the easiest groups to grift of all.

Tucker is so stupid, he could only succeed as a grifter.

He had millions of dollars since before he was born. Old money. Wealth that comes with heavy connections.

With all that privilege, all those advantages, all he could do was write red meat for Christians, racists and incels.

But I'm being redundant.

In other words, the easiest groups to grift of all.

Have you seen that new picture he's using? It's ridiculous, like J. Peterman meets the set of Yellowstone.

New picture, new gig, apparently

What would Tucker have said if Obabma, Hillary or Biden had said this very thing?
    ==================================================

Pundit Tucker Carlson called Moscow “nicer” than any city in the United States and praised Russian President Vladimir Putin’s governing of the massive world superpower.

“What was very shocking, very disturbing was the city of Moscow, where I’d never been … it was so much nicer than any city in my country,” he said, calling the Russian capital “so much cleaner, and prettier aesthetically — its architecture, its food, its service — than any city in the United States.”.........

Last edited:
    What would Tucker have said if Obabma, Hillary or Biden had said this very thing?
    ==================================================

Pundit Tucker Carlson called Moscow “nicer” than any city in the United States and praised Russian President Vladimir Putin’s governing of the massive world superpower.

“What was very shocking, very disturbing was the city of Moscow, where I’d never been … it was so much nicer than any city in my country,” he said, calling the Russian capital “so much cleaner, and prettier aesthetically — its architecture, its food, its service — than any city in the United States.”.........

man his tongue must taste permanently like putins butt.

I almost think that Mike Turner sounded the alarm over a "Serous National Security threat" involving Russia because he sees the Republican base being brainwashed to love Putin by Tucker, and decided to make a huge deal out of something that probably isn't that big of a deal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom