Tucker Carlson really really likes Russia (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MT15

Reaction score
    Saw this on Twitter, and am late to get somewhere so maybe someone else can flesh this out. When it comes to Russia vs Ukraine, Tucker is rooting for Russia.

So the choice he set up is between a fledgling democracy, and one of the most corrupt oligarchies in the world, one country who is an ally and one an antagonist, and he chooses the corrupt oligarchy who is our antagonist?

why would he say that?

The irony is that he's far safer making a show for Russia from the United States than making a show for Russia from Russia.
    Yes, what I am foreseeing is a ploy from him playing a “victim” just like Tara Reade did. “i don’t feel safe in the US, the FBI and CIA are out to get me”. Anything to make themselves seem important.

So Russyia24 aired clips of his show, hinting at having a "Tucker Carlson show" - Tuckers team denies this yet no statement from Tuckers team to Rossyia24 to cease and desist?

got it.

where there is smoke, there is fire.

So Russyia24 aired clips of his show, hinting at having a "Tucker Carlson show" - Tuckers team denies this yet no statement from Tuckers team to Rossyia24 to cease and desist?

got it.

where there is smoke, there is fire.
    Im so very sorry that your neurological pathways for common sense and logic are completely rewired and you didn't even know you were being duped.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom