Tucker Carlson really really likes Russia (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MT15

Reaction score
    Saw this on Twitter, and am late to get somewhere so maybe someone else can flesh this out. When it comes to Russia vs Ukraine, Tucker is rooting for Russia.

So the choice he set up is between a fledgling democracy, and one of the most corrupt oligarchies in the world, one country who is an ally and one an antagonist, and he chooses the corrupt oligarchy who is our antagonist?

why would he say that?

This just simply isn’t true. You should probably quit saying it, unless you just don’t care about the truth.

1000004518.jpg

1000004519.jpg

We’ve been over this before. Unless you’ve read the opinion you shouldn’t believe a known propagandist like Taibbi. Everyone knows he always skews things. So until you read the opinion and show us the context, not just tweets from this shill, you haven’t proven anything.

Last edited:
    Obama’s drone strikes killed up to 807 civilians. Are those civilians lives less important than the political opponents or reporters Putin has had killed?
    It's not about who's lives are more important. It's about what is being ordered and why. As much as I detest war, there is a significant difference between having political opponents killed and giving the go ahead to military strikes that cause civilian deaths.

American Presidents don't order military strikes to remove their political opponents. Putin orders the deliberate and direct deaths of peaceful, non-combatant people who oppose him. That is having people killed and is very different from ordering military strikes.

Let's put it in similar terms. Is the police captain who gives the order for a sniper to shoot someone who is threatening to kill hostages doing the same thing as a mob boss who orders the murder of government official who refuses to be corrupted by them? One action is done with the intention of protecting others, the other is done for purely selfish and vindictive reasons.

Once again I ask, name the political opponents that US presidents have had killed. Name the reporters that US presidents have had killed. Putin has had his political opponents and reporters killed.

Last edited:
    Tucker thinks that he should get credit for something his ancestors (nobody he ever even met) did over 200 years ago. Like it proves anything about him today. What a buffoon.

Tucker thinks that he should get credit for something his ancestors (nobody he ever even met) did over 200 years ago. Like it proves anything about him today. What a buffoon.

Is that even true? It's a valid question with that bozo.

Is that even true? It's a valid question with that bozo.
    Who knows? I imagine his ancestors did fight in the Revolutionary War though, he’s from New England and from old money. Not that it makes one bit of difference in the way he clowns himself over Russia.

Who knows? I imagine his ancestors did fight in the Revolutionary War though, he’s from New England and from old money. Not that it makes one bit of difference in the way he clowns himself over Russia.

I would put a huge amount of money Tucker's mom, or grandmother being a member of daughter's of the American Revolution.

He said his "relatives" fought in the civil war. That is an unusual way to refer to ancestors.

He said his "relatives" fought in the civil war. That is an unusual way to refer to ancestors.
    Yeah, I thought so too. You know your relatives, you have holidays together, etc. He never knew any of the people he is talking about here.

LOL and enough time has passed for Tucker to complete the 180 degree turn.

When he had his TV show, I’m pretty sure he pushed the Ukrainian Nazi story. Nothing means anything to him. He’s completely transactional, similar to Trump and Musk.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom